streamable.com/qmgdu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder I called Pliskova as number 2 back in round 2

Fucking British people

First for FedeGOAT wins wimbly

First for nerds need to deal with it.

Screaming
Woman

It's a joke that a mediocre player like Konta can suddenly have stamina and precision to reach the SF of WB and no one finds it strange.

who say dis?

glad jo ko won.. she wins wimby

>moyes

nationalism in tennis (and all non team sports) is stupid in general but i will just do it to rile JFs

Based crowd lady scaring off the dirty foreigner

I still don't get why she'll be number 1, if both her and Halep ended on par with their previous Wimby points

aga

Why are women so useless?
Halep could have thrown a huge tantrum.

match point for those who missed it
streamable.com/qmgdu

>british crowds

Don't worry she'll shrink Konta's racquet head later tonght

sad thing is that our sports press is so vile and retarded, it will actually hark on that match point scream and call brit crowds awful

I apologise in advance

halep is just going to bitch to cahill

Could have been worse, could have been a French crowd with constant booing and general uncouth behaviour.

>couldn't move the match last night
>can move the match today because ???

so glad that we have a real tennis player to support now and not just a whiny scotcuck

Hope Venus stomps this fake fuck and sends all of centre court home lamenting the brave efforts of ARE Jo; taught not be ambitious by the patriarchy, an orphan taken in by brave Britain.

at least they can't possibly be worse than the English tabloids

British are uncivilized what do you want bro ....

>JF cant handle the banter as usual

kek

No one really wanted to watch anything except kofta because muh fake nationalism

I will be cheering on England's rose Johanna Konta just for what you've typed.

LET'S GO KONTA LET'S GO!

Great crowds you've got there, tennis fags. Are you all as obnoxious as these strawberry-eating cunts?

I wonder what happens to people who ruin a match like this, it happens relatively often at big matches and slams. If they get banned or fined or
>literally nothing

>Because the tournament takes place one week later than in 2016, points defending includes results from both the 2016 Wimbledon Championships and the tournaments from the week of 11 July 2016 (Bucharest and Gstaad).
Halep losing more points from those tournaments than Pliskova

It helped the home player so nothing.

Barely anyone buys tickets for WTA.

Leave the strawberries out of it they're innocent and delicious.

>A BLOO BLOO CROWD MAKE NOISE WORST ATROCITY THE SPORT HAS EVER SEEN

>tournaments progression is fixed week-by-week, but rankings take in consideration the calendar weeks

kinda bleh

nothing if it helps the favourite win

Bunch of little girls on Sup Forums m8, they're not happy unless they're moaning about something.

>tfw no changing room cam to watch Halep furiously masturbating in anger

Murray will lose.

Are the brit shills all pakis and women? It would make sense if this is true.

Imagine being so devoid of sporting talent that you bandwagon a Hungarian-Australian like she's your own - someone you've shared a national identity with for 4 years. Someone you hadn't even heard about 2 years ago. Pathetic LMAO.

Seeing as literally everyone under 40 was filming match point on their phones and tablets, I'm sure the Daily Mail will have identified her by tomorrow, cuing outlandish Brexit demands from the Romanian government as reparations

is the forecast for tomorrow pissing rain, in order for Djokovic to get fucked over yet again?

As they should, maybe the Wimbledon crowds can be shamed into behaving properly again.

this, one of the few things you animals get right re: cuisine.

you're aware Australians came from Britain, right?

will coco be moved to center?

Britain's brave Sir Andrew Murray would be ashamed of your post.

BIG SERVIN

The same people you threw out? Do you also cheer for Canadians?

by that logic, you ought to consider Sampras' 14 Slams a success of your own

Sam Querry is definitely a serial murderer. Looks like a complete psycho.

>scotcucks
>2017
>STILL trying to claim EBAM

pity you desu

Either allow the crowd to make noise all the time or not at all. It's pathetic enough that this "sport" needs to be played in silence but if that's the rules at least stick to them. If some cunt makes a really shrill, sharp scream as someone's hitting the baseline then the point should be replayed.

>uk so bad they need to hire ppl from other countries to represent them

I do

I'm not falling for THAT one

I consider any wimbledon wins a success of our own because they happen here

no, because Canada wasn't a British penal colony.

Australia is literally a British holiday home

no, because Sampras is latino

She's not even Australian.

but they've involved into a beautiful race of shitposting, autoracing madmen while you pommie poofters have devolved into a bunch of techno-listening homos who have nothing better to do than get trashed on fake exctasy and ogle fat-arsed buck toothed slags wolfing down curry. Shame.

Halep wanted an excuse to stop playing tbf

congrats, you have won 280 Slams

>involved
*evolved

i think u have

tfw the other gypsies have buggered off and I remain sole gypsy emperor here once again

And numerous other nations.

But she's a fucking Hungarian

Konta is ethnically Hungarian though.

Y'know the thing about a yank, he's got...lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes

>Rubarbakova - Venus Wimbledon 2017 final

oh the laffs

can somebody tell me why is haleps coach useless?

she choked at the french. now she does it again

How fucking awful is the WTA field right now that can you lose in the R2, not win a single Slam in your career and be #1? Serenawinslol was boring and disgusting for her blatant doping but this isn't good either.

282 by the time Wimbledon finishes.

guys rybarakova kneads you're energie cottbuss

he doesn't know how to get it in Halep's head that she needs to

a) attack
b) no, pretty much just a)

there is no difference in race, heritage or culture between a white Aussie and a white Brit.

to go back to the US/Canada comparison, most white North Americans are either German/eastern European/Italian/Latino/African, or they descend back to before the UK even existed as a union. which is far enough back to have a separation there.

Aussies are a bunch of cheeky cockneys.

asking agen for advice on budget multifilament strings

searched for isospeed as was recommended but theyr not available here

how much bling is on your boosted 1999 Merc C-class, Hanzi?

big banger alu

Chances of Coco winning this match?

(cont.)

choking aside, Halep must really think of herself as some fancy pants big rallier, but then she wakes up being btfo off the court by big, clean, aggressive hitters

case in point Ostapenko
case in point Konta

15%

Most Australians have slav names these days. Also this 'Aussies are tanned Brits' schtick is cringy. Have you been to Australia? They're Americanised.

based rennae stubbs
slinky
cute

Which player do you miss the most?

The shorts just didn't do it for her, she needs to go back to normal dress.

Sampras

i want picrel to tal me to sleep at night

That's why they love letting us in to keep the British end up.

>there is no difference in race, heritage or culture between a white Aussie and a white Brit.
Unless that Aussie's ancestry is from Ireland, Italy, Croatia, Greece, Germany or the countless other fucking European nations that people migrated from to Australia.

But this is wholly irrelevant to the post you've quoted. Konta isn't British. She's an ethnic Magyar who was born and raised in Australia.

* MATCH IS ON *

In case you haven't noticed

Roddick

Who's cuter, Coco or Johanna?

KC TIER

>She's an ethnic Magyar who was born and raised in Australia then moved to the United Kingdom and gained citizenship and is now British

will check

henin

People, aren't we all citizens of the world?

This. Would have loved for him to have won Wimbledon.

>culture
You're insulting Aussie culture, see