Is amy schrumer /high test/

Is amy schrumer /high test/

she is the one with high test

She could get rid of the belly fat reasonably easy. She's fortunate to have the frame for a curvy body. I' m mean she wouldn't be a super thicc hottie or anything but she would be better.

In a flattering dress, she looks good.

Would you eat the ass tho

Yes. It would feel good.

Her "ass check to thigh" ratio is very bad, especially compared to true /hightest/ women. Fuck outta here.

>Suck in gut
>Stand up right
>Wear a dress that is two sizes to small
>Expensive bra that lifts deflated tits

I mean, this is woman 101. Lie as much as you can then hurry up and take pictures for facebook.

She is and will always be utter shit. Not funny, not talented, and not pretty.

I find it funny that no matter how much fat people force their obesity on others, human nature will always have men choose the healthy, attractive woman over the cow.

she's sucking in her huge gut in that pic
she's a fucking cow

Why does her room look like it belongs to someone of the middle class?

Skinnyfat fat

she's /low standard/

"Hey everyone, Im not fat look"

I'm sure she'll make some black guy very happy one day

GUY'S WHY IS SHE OBJECTFYING HERSELF? DOESN'T SHE KNOW THAT WOMEN HAVE MORE TO OFFER THAN "LOOKS"?

Not gonna lie....

Literally the only thing that's terrible about her, besides her personality and humor, is her face
if she was actually hot, people wouldn't have such a hate boner for her

You can easily tell she's adjusting her stance to make her body seem like it "curves" instead of just flopping and bulging over.

This. She's just plain unattractive, and no matter how much weight she gains or loses can change that.

How many times does she do this sort of thing a week?

How many times does she have to tell herself these things to make her feel better about it?

>that arching to avoid looking fat while claiming that she doesn't care about actually being fat
kek

Virgin detected

IMAGINE

She should hide her face more

Dammmnnn

Damn, that's what Amy Schumer looks like?

>thicc lovers realize how shitty their meme fetish is

>that dirty mattress
>that cheap as shit bed frame
>that mismatched ensemble
>stuff stored under the bed
>crap on the floor
>feminist plant on floor

this photo is a pretty good indicator that's she's taking some fairly powerful drugs lately. i would help her stop doing that while fucking her asshole and cumming in her throat.

Yeah, and those kiddy bed sheets.
>blue dinosaurs

Never stick your dick in crazy.

>>feminist plant
kek
the dinosaur bedsheets are a red flag though

this

>it's ok to be fat as long as you don't look fat, which i don't, because i'm totally not

>Never stick your dick in crazy.

Words to live by.

that commercial where she's a boxer is both disgusting and anti-funny

also I guess she's making a movie where she's a fat pig in barbie world but she has inner beauty so she's the best, except being fat doesn't mean you have inner beauty and she's a pretty terrible person

why does nobody bring up that she's a joke thief?

With a big spoon

more like /high chlorest/ am I right

translation

>you can be a woman and be fat and still have thousands of guys wanting to fuck you anytime

wtf i love miss piggy now??

ffs at least spell it right you retard

I smell a cyber-bullying headline on facebook tomorrow

>Racist White Stormtroopers Bodyshame Courageous Amy Schumer... Wait Till You See Her Response...!

Honest question, what is wrong with her face? it seems like its some sort of deformity

Like groceries.

>still covering her face
you ain't fooling anyone but chubby chasers you cunt

>REALLY I FEEL GREAT ABOUT MYSELF
>I FEEL SO FUCKING GREAT

I need to check my pool speaking off

You could probably see her pussy if she was walking. Look how short that dress is

/high fat/

She's not even standing up straight, shes bending in at least 3 different locations, all done to accentuate her weak curves.

She was t h i c c when she got on the scene a few years ago but that was many many 9 course meals of man tears ago

>im totally not a whore either guys, what would even make you think that im a skanky slut
>excuse me while i go suck all the dicks in the next room to further my career and then scrub out my dirty stinky vaaaaagina

>tfw currently porking a slam piggie that looks like thia

Eh, it's better than fapping

Her face is so fucking disgusting

#triggered

Fat bitches are like mopeds. They're fun to take out for a spin but don't tell your buddies about it or let anyone catch you riding them

Exactly. I'd rather ride a moped than walk

>Eh, it's better than fapping
Is it though? Is it really?

I do no fap from Monday to Friday then I just hit my slam piggie up and bang her and leave. She's a bit clingy but she knows her place

DAMN, Amy Schumer looks like THAT??

>feel great about yourself
Right, that's why she shot it in the dark, with her face covered, in a mirror and with her body contorted to make it look like she has curves instead of rolls of fat

test is dead

It's just the angle and lighting look head on with reasonable lights and you'll see here true form. Pic related

Thats not fair to Miss Piggy. She is way hotter than Amy.

>lives by social media
>it will ultimately lead to her demise like that black yelling lady from ghostbusters

>entire claim to fame is playing an obnoxious offensive stereotype
>gets called an ape a few thousand times in a few hours
>chimps out

Damn she looks kinda good. She must've lost some weight or something

>Is it though? Is it really?
I fucked a fat chick. Yes, it is.

>sucked in gut
>dress thats 3 sizes 3 small
>push up bra to hold up them flap jack tits
>awkward crooked stance to accentuate her minimal curves

you should get your eyes checked

Don't forget the shit lighting and the fact her face is covered...it might not even be her

DUDE FISHING FOR LIKES LMAO