Thoughts on this album?

Thoughts on this album?

fantastic

best of the 3

is everyone in this band a fag or just that one guy who thinks saying "i'm gay" every single verse makes him quirky and counterculture

the whole trilogy will be remembered as a classic 10 years from now

trash for kids

I feel almost personally offended by Brockhampton. I feel, as a musically and culturally aware college student in 2017, as if their music is being SPECIFICALLY marketed towards me, or at least my demographic, and it all feels so vapid and fake. I think the problem is that they are just too trendy, and as a result of that their music doesn't stick with me at all. Their albums feel disposable and meaningless. It also feels as though it is being targeted towards people who THINK they have good music taste or THINK they know something about music because they watch Fantano or read Pitchfork, but in reality if you put on a Coil album or a Yes album around them they would react with revulsion, because it doesn't fit their ultra-fashionable instagram aesthetics. What do you guys think? Are these valid opinions?

wow you're edgy af

No.

this generations odd future with more watered down obvious influences, they'll fade away like OF did

you say like OF isn't of this generation too lol

I feel almost personally offended by Brockhampton. I feel, as a musically and culturally aware college student in 2017, as if their music is being SPECIFICALLY marketed towards me, or at least my demographic, and it all feels so vapid and fake. I think the problem is that they are just too trendy, and as a result of that their music doesn't stick with me at all. Their albums feel disposable and meaningless. It also feels as though it is being targeted towards people who THINK they have good music taste or THINK they know something about music because they watch Fantano or read Pitchfork, but in reality if you put on a Coil album or a Yes album around them they would react with revulsion, because it doesn't fit their ultra-fashionable instagram aesthetics. What do you guys think? Are these valid opinions??

consistently great album in a trilogy of also great albums. its cool how each member has such different styles of rapping. boggles my mind how these guys came out of nowhere and cranked out 3 albums in less than a year. super excited to see how far this group can go

I like it, its pretty good. Seems like a lot of fags in Sup Forums need something to be 10/10 perfect if the general consensus is that something is good though.

Very good but Ameer kinda fell behind on this one when compared to the other two.

i fucking love science and neil degrasse tyson :DD

Being gay isn't even counterculture anymore.

>im a inter lectural

This. It's retarded because he was arguably the best part of Saturation 1. His verse on Heat could be iconic years from now. It feels like every member, particularly Matt, Joba and Dom ran laps around him on Sat 3. He uses literally the same flow on every verse too.

>My niggas takin' over
>BROCKHAMPTON, call your momma
>My niggas goin' platinum
>Break necks, send you to the doctor
What an awful way to introduce yourself on the new album. The other members made up for his generic shit anyway.

>His verse on Heat could be iconic years from now
thats true and his verse wasnt even the best one. Heat is fucking god tier

Yes

So who's gonna make it solo?

Obviously Kevin, and then I reckon Matt, Ameer, and then Joba will probably do solidly too. Don't see much else for the others. Bearface might do well in the sadboy-indie circuit

verses and hooks are aight
beats are amazing

very enjoyable

Dom will make underrated gems

don't feel like there doing anything new, Nor particularly reinvented.
meh tier

yeah so why don't back to listening to some Rush, you old fuck

Worst of the trilogy. Super boring and none of the songs stuck with me

that guy who announces that he's gay on every single one of his verses is getting annoying on repeated listening

>The Ameer verse comes on.
Literally all Ameer raps about is how he sold drugs or how he struggled growing up. Alaska has his only good verse ever tho, partially because of that drop halfway through it.

take a bagfull of turd and keep throwing it at a wall at reg interval. but remember to switch beats

Very very BORING. It's not even bad enough to be offensively bad, it's just boring and safe.

I feel almost personally offended by Brockhampton. I feel, as a musically and culturally aware college student in 2017, as if their music is being SPECIFICALLY marketed towards me, or at least my demographic, and it all feels so vapid and fake. I think the problem is that they are just too trendy, and as a result of that their music doesn't stick with me at all. Their albums feel disposable and meaningless. It also feels as though it is being targeted towards people who THINK they have good music taste or THINK they know something about music because they watch Fantano or read Pitchfork, but in reality if you put on a Coil album or a Yes album around them they would react with revulsion, because it doesn't fit their ultra-fashionable instagram aesthetics. What do you guys think? Are these valid opinions?

You're gonna get pasta'd for the way you typed it but I agree lad

>>being personally offended by a group of people you've never met
>>not being a soyboy
pick 1 m80

it's already pasta homie I saw it in a thread a week ago. Also I would agree with that if only in reference to like the second half of saturation I, it had the most cringe worthy college kid lyrics.

soyboys have best taste in music desu