Like a Texas Rodeo?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/05/03/us/mohammed-drawing-contest-shooting/
youtu.be/KBdbRENb-cE?t=2845
youtube.com/watch?v=E5hT2Y6syU8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>attacking a place full of 2nd amendment thumping gun toting conservatives

oh shit nigger what are you doing

I mean do you want to die even before you pull your own gun....

The muslim would be shot at before he even crossed the street to get into the rodeo

They tried once. Haven't been back since.

cnn.com/2015/05/03/us/mohammed-drawing-contest-shooting/

Forgot link >.>

because our only gun free zones are on universities that also have "free speech zones"

>attacking level 99 lasso masters

Because everyone has guns.

that's the same place they used to hang niggers at

youtu.be/KBdbRENb-cE?t=2845

I've been to a texas rodeo and let me tell you, you don't leave the same. The enthralling spectacle enchants all who bear witness, absconding them of all false religions. There is only 1 religion to them now : "Don't Mess With Texas"

They tried before and is what happened.

Why don't people who want to kill a lot of people attack SFOD base?

Because people like this exist

youtube.com/watch?v=E5hT2Y6syU8

>mudslimes are insane,but not that stupid...they would get shot before they could blurt out aloha snackbar.

This
>ALLA----
>CAN'T FINISH BECAUSE TEN PEOPLE AT LEAST HAVE WHIPPED OUT THEIR GUNS AND PUMPED HIM FULL OF LEAD

Wow look at those right wing bigots.

Were'nt there millitary forts that were shot up? I mean, the US army has more deadlier weapons than an arena full of simple pistols. But, then again, no one has shown a source for a permit carrier taking down a gunman.

If you are referring to the Fort Hood shooting, that's because nobody on the base was allowed to carry other than security.

Hear about the guy who tried to shoot up a Muhammed drawing convention? That was in Texas