Why aren't their academy producing world class players anymore?

Why aren't their academy producing world class players anymore?

>aren't their

mong

too poor to buy roids and gh

Because they sell them for peanuts to other leagues.

who needs academy when you have money lined up the ass

>have 2 good generations in 3 years
>that must mean they should produce good players ALWAYS
La Masia has always been a meme

Meant 30 years, not 3

everyone fell for the >muh masia meme

Barca got a one-in-a-thousand-years lucky streak there, just think about how rare it is for a top player to start in a big club's academy....and multiply that by 3

The 2011 team had Messi, Puyol, Pique, Iniesta, Xavi, Busquets, Pedro and Valdes if you feel like counting him.

Those are 8 good players, not 3. And it's jarring how the best player they have produced since then is fucking Sergi Roberto (and I guess Thiago Alcantara but Barcelona sold him for pretty much nothing)

>Implying

They can't even sign a chinese league fuckup and the so called MSN eats up so much money they won't even dream of signing people like Verratti.

And then there's the funny thing about them not being able to get rid of the dead wood like Arda, Alcacer, Mascherano or Andre Gomes.

tl, dr: they're fucked.

How is it that Barcelona can't afford muh MSN but Real can afford Ronaldo, Bayol, Benzema and the amount of money they pay Kroos that Buyern weren't willing to match?

Puyol, Pique, Busquets, Pedro and Valdes are waht you expect from the academy from any big club. Not Messi Iniesta and Xavi at the exact same time

Puyol and Busquets are all time greats. The rest I agree.

Maybe all the recent CL money and the fact that they make a fuck ton from merch

>people like Verratti.

Meme player

Because Johan is dead, and that fat faggot refuse to give him his sticky thread, fuck them.

I never understood this, they were supposed to be muh make not buy players but they haven't produced shit in years.

It's the bandwaggon faggots who've seen Messi and read that he grew up in La Masia.

In fact, they drugged him, so he could become a monster. There's nothing natural about Messi, Messi is as much a fraud as Lance Armstrong.

The True All Time GOAT is Cristiano Ronaldo 7 - No one is and will never be above him.

Ran out of luck(PED)

They would be better off if they had kept most of those Masia players instead of selling them for peanuts and not purchased the overrated cancer like andre gomes etc
Also I am tired of seeing this really dark shitskin flag halal plastic on Sup Forums Some of the most disgusting people I have ever met

W-Why do you hate us? I'm not even dark-skinned...

Rude. ;-;

Do you really meet people other than your cousins up there, Eirikur?

Because they lost their special doctor

Kek

Bale and Benzema don't make anything close to what Nerman and Messi are making

CL winners get over 140M euros from the final alone

>they were supposed to be muh make not buy players
That was just le masia narrative. They have always spend more money than Madrid while achieving less

Yes, since we're not invaded by kebabs, Ahmed

My bad, over 100M total

They've always sold their youth at an early age, make them develope somewhere else and bought them back for a ton.

>alba
Spent the most important years of footballing development at Valencia, bought back for millions and got claimed as an academy player
>pique
Spent the most important years of footballing development Manchester United, bought back for a steal because he had to compete with Vidic and Ferdinand and got claimed as an academy player
>fiberglass
Spent the most important years of footballing development at Arsenal, bought back for millions and got claimed as an academy player

This. The janitor cursed Barca by not giving Johan his proper respect.

Thats pretty much MSN's yearly wages

a few months ago they stole a Valencia player now they just need a year and put the Masia stamp on him and say that they discovered him.

this

True words fellow dane

Without PEDs Messi would have been a dwarf and never made it further than La Masia

Spain went back to irrelevancy

They haven't produced a single good player since the 00s, they got carried by Messi and now they are irrelevant again

same fag