Spider-Man not allowed to punch in fight scenes

>Every decision we make on set is based off how would a kid react in this situation, so every fight scene we have is designed in a way that's almost child-friendly, so he never actually punches anyone

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/spider-man-homecoming-tom-holland-doesnt-punch-anyone-945609

Wtf is this child-friendly shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ouG3PqGxTmM?t=230
youtube.com/watch?v=9HSyx8pNQKY
youtu.be/DaSjc6GuKfE?t=28s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spiderman is the hero of the cucks, who also never punch people.

How can DC even complete?

By that (((logic))), you're saying that all kids get off on their significant other fucking other people.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So this...is the power...of Marvelcucks

HAHAHAHA.

>Why are you rehearsing punches with my stunt double?
>We're uh, just goofing around, Tom. We'll call you when we need you. Go on back to your trailer.

This sounds retarded but i doubt it's true and even if it is the same rule applied to the 90's cartoon which was kino regardless

>why are you filming my fight scenes first?

Most kids have at some point or another heard their father fucking their mom.

Fuck off Sigmund.

The cartoon was shit. Most of BTAS was shit too. But XMen and Spider-Man are even worse. You're not 6 anymore.

Damn it user THATS A SUPPRESSED MEMORY DONT BRING IT BACK

Also kids love to play fight and wrestling is the best shit ever at that age

>Marvelbabies

WEW.

Based of how a kid would react? What the fuck? Most kids would punch holes through bank robbers. They don't care about murder like adults do. They're immature, they don't think ahead. Tired of Disney and their goons pretending kids don't love sex and violence.

member when spiderman literally killed someone?
youtu.be/ouG3PqGxTmM?t=230

This is Joss Wheadon's doing I bet. His anti-punisher shit.

>BTAS was shit

OPTIMUS NO

It's the MCU's fanbase being numale fags

This could actually be done extremely well if they emulate Jackie Chan's style of "I don't want no problems man" fighting.

It would be cool to see spidey use more of his environment and webbing during combat scenes.

I'm sure you're a fun guy to be around

>Marveldrones will defend this
>Marveldrones will go through mental gymnastics defending this as something clever and revolutionary just because it's different

Fuck looking at this makes me mad, this new movie is going to be just quips and memes and it's not actually going to tell a story about a boy trying to cope with the stresses of life, fuck me this makes me more upset than it should.

Most yes. Go and see. Episodes like Heart of Ice and Demons Quest are few and far between.

the mental gymnastics have started

That means more webswing kicks like he should be doing.

I'm betting it'll still have better fights than BvS.

>tfw this probably means more butt shots

Are you being ironic? Who the fuck says that "u must b fun at parties" shit on Sup Forums or in 2008+?

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

WHOOPS!!!

>so he never actually punches anyone

youtube.com/watch?v=9HSyx8pNQKY

I'm ready.

>WAAAH MARVEL ALWAYS KILL THEIR VILLAINS
>WAAAH SPIDEY ISN'T GOING TO KILL HIS VILLAIN

You're fixating on the wrong thing here guy, i'm implying you're a cunt

Remember when he tried to kill Bucky?
youtu.be/DaSjc6GuKfE?t=28s

>"wtf is this child-friendly shit"
>implying capeshit isn't for children

honest question: are you retarded?

what about a web-swing drop kick? thats like spideys go-to move

That sensitive over me saying not every Batman cartoons episode from your childhood was good. YOU are the cunt.

No worse than the mental gymnastics required to take Snyder's glib facsimiles of higher art as kino.

Every Marvel hero in the MCU is an asshole capable of quipping while killing, so it's nice that Spider-Man will be a non violent type.

what do you mean, there is going to be at least 15 minutes of awkward teenage boy telling the girl he likes that he likes her and her liking him back

Oh didn't know the movie has released yet, how was it?

Go back and read you're original post, it's pretty condescending. I just said "i'm sure you're a fun guy to be around"

I haven't watched a superhero flick since Iron man 3.

I just think it's a neat idea since Spiderman was always a favorite of mine as a kid, and his fighting style was always non-lethal and playful in most incarnations unless he got serious.

Thank god X-Men out of the Disneyjew's claws so they still have a chance at making good movies.

>Venom and the other symbiotes will be a creation of some infinity stone

I'm just saying as a watcher of these shows that they do not hold up. Then you stroll in going "UGH fuck you cunt parties!" like a brat.

>how would a kid react in this situation, so every fight scene we have is designed in a way that's almost child-friendly, so he never actually punches anyone

A teenager capable of throwing a punch will do so.

Honestly tired of le old man protects little girl trope.

why does every spiderman movie since 2 have to suck so hard

>How does Peter Parker differ this time from his previous two incarnations?

>You've seen the billionaire, the scientist, the soldier. Now it's time to see the kid. And every decision we make on set is based off how would a kid react in this situation, so every fight scene we have is designed in a way that's almost child-friendly, so he never actually punches anyone. It's all done kind of by accident. I think the biggest difference is his youth and innocence.

Seems fair. It seems more because he's an inexperienced nerd in school that he doesn't throw a punch.

Or, you know, he has to go into space due to infinity stone shenanigans and his suit tears and he picks up a new suit from The Collector's cloak-room or someplace.

It's actually the first time we've had a shot at it showing up in a way that's close to the original.

>You've seen the billionaire, the scientist, the soldier

I don't recall seeing any of these in the films

well venom originally came from the secret wars which was in deep space

You didn't see Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, or Steve Rogers? You didn't see any of the MCU films?

the question was: How does Peter Parker differ this time from his previous two incarnations? Not: what are the other avengers like?

This sounds like Turtles 2 all over again.

BOI IRON MAN AND SPIDEY TEAM UP FLICKINO

I honestly thought this was just common knowledge.

>Every decision we make on set is based off how would a kid react in this situation, so every fight scene we have is designed in a way that's almost child-friendly, so he never actually punches anyone

Where did Marvel get the idea that kids don't imagine beating up baddies? First you can't have menacing villain, can't have too much tension in certain scenes, and now this shit? There will come a point when Marvel will stop making movies fitting the superhero genre all together in exchange for comedies. Whether they'll be actually funny, only time will tell.

whoops butterfingers :^)

>Most of BTAS was shit too
Fuck off

Spider man punched out plenty of niggers... and as a kid, I want to see spider man punch plenty of niggers.

Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, and Steve Rogers
AKA: Iron Man, Hulk, and Captain America.

Tony is obviously 'the billionaire'.
Cap. is obviously 'the soldier'.
I'm assuming that 'the scientist' referred to is The Hulk, because the only other scientist that comes to mind is Tony, and I don't think they'd list him twice.

>Civil War shows Spiderman shoulder what amounts to a building with relative ease.

I think the idea is that Spiderman is so OP that if he was actually punching these weaker villains or school "bullies" he would literally kill them.

Oh I thought he was referring to different incarnations of Spiderman specifically.

>what amounts to a building
It was a jetway. Aluminum siding and a gangway.

This sounds cool, that's how Spiderman should be. Punching is okay, but he should rely on the web slinging shit. That'll make for interesting fight scenes, as long as they don't devolve into him throwing people into environmental hazards every single time.

But kids would definitely be out for a kill after being empowered like spidey. They are a vicious bunch. More brutal than adults.

Remember when Kraven actually killed Spidey and went literally mad in the comics? Of course you don't. Would make helluva kino.

what the fuck
isn't like starwars child friendly?

don't people get decapitated in that like all the time or something?

Oh okay. Bank robbers should be a-okay taking punches from him then.

Fair enough.

I'm hoping that they still portray Spidey as an inventor in his own right, not reliant on Stark's inventions.

Now that I think about it, the movie might revolve around this idea. Like, for most of the movie he relies on Stark's inventions, and at the end he has to invent his own stuff to take on the Vulture (or whoever). It could be a good way to portray his transition from weird teenager to independent hero.

Likely it will be a mix of both. We already know his webbing formula is his own inventions. It was one of the things that impressed Tony in Civil War.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

Ever heard of pulling your punches?

>They are a vicious bunch. More brutal than adults.

But Peter Parker isn't. Peter isn't some Columbine kid. And just because some kids snap doesn't mean all kids are capable of being monsters.

But shouldn't his powers help him with that

That's what he'll most likely do. By bitchslapping people instead of punching them, because when you have to pull your punches THAT much then a punch is a really fucking inefficient way to do things compared to slapping, shoving or webbing.

What works in comics looks weird on screen.

So he just throws them around and tricks them into punching each other.

I feel like Marvel movies need to take a step back and make some films that are a bit darker.

It's all good to have a couple of jokes in there, but it would be nice to have some seriousness from time to time.

This wtf?? I would love to see adult spiderman. Richer than ironfag parker industries. Seeing his genus nerd mind actually paying off. We've seen poor homemade spiderman again and again. "We haven't seen the kid" mmm yes we have. This will be the third time actually. Already ruined it for me in civil war nerfing his spider sense and strength so much

>watch trailer
>first blow he lands on robber in Iron Man mask is a punch to the face

You know, I remember high school, and it was nothing like the PG quippy life this Peter appears to be living. This looks like a Disney Channel movie.

>he never actually punches anyone
>he has the thug hit the other thug in the trailer

Why does Spider-man need to punch? He kicks an shoots web. Don't remember him punching in Civil War either.

But Jackie punches lots of people.

>being blind

He shot a web on the guy's shotgun and pulled it so that the shotgun hit the guy on the chin, quickly disarming the only guy with a gun.

Perfect example of how Spidey not punching people would work perfectly fine.

>Letting Sony and Amy Pascal have one iota of creative control over the solo Spider-Man movies

You'll live to regret this, Feige, Marvel, and Disney. That woman will drag your cinematic universe down into the ashes like a lead albatross around your necks.

The best parts of Jackie's fights are the non-punching parts, though.

Maybe it's just me, or I've been watching a few sad videos of Mr Rodgers and Seasame Street, but this makes total sense to me.

> little boost of nostalgia for 99% of the video
> last bit hits
> THE SPEEDERRR-MAN
zozzle

You were never involved in playground fights as a child, were you?

>Vergassen, Spideruntermensch

How the fuck did Raimi get away with this?

>all this damage control from Sup Forums

only way I will buy it is he goes full Superior and the first time he punched someone after he got his powers he knocked the guys jaw clean off. Then I could see him going "shit I better not punch anyone" cause kids will punch at the drop of a hat instictively

was this the last good spidey movie? :(

>implying Spidey would resort to nigger tactics like fistfighting