Growers

Albums that took you >10 attempts before you started enjoying?

pic related
Anco-STGSTV
Xiu Xiu-A promise
Songs:Ohia-Magnolia electric co./Ghost tropic

wasnt 10 before i started enjoying but after a bunch of listens it grew from a 7 to a 10

Good picks user
I'm trying to get into that eels album but I'll take this as a promising sign

At first i really hate the vocal and the instrument on track like hospital food and cancer for the cure.After give it 3-7 listen it really grow on me and i start enjoying the album in its entirety

couldn't get past the vocals but loved the instruments, then it all clicked

and more recently

Hello fantano drone

ITT: albums we forced ourselves to like

How does it take so long
It was an instant click

Le glitches hurt my ears :(

Got into them around the release of High Violet and got most of their material almost instantly and it only grew better from there, but pic related actually disappointed me on release so much it took me few months to start appreciating it, but now it's probably in my Top 3 of theirs

Tried listening to it 5 times, never could finish it.

imagine someone listening to an album he disliked 10 times just because underages on an anonymous site famous for being full of racists told him to like.

Do you know what "accessible" means?

>implying fantano is the first to review these albums

you brainwashed yourself. it's actually trash.this t0o

>listening to an album you don't like 10 times rather than trying something new

you forgot 17-year olds are in a phase where can't form an opinion on their own. they need someone to explain them why something is "real", like some people that watch history channel, it's the same thing. not knowing what is real.

>Only listening to the music within your comfort zone

Have fun listening to Sup Forumscore for the rest of your life, pleb

you just don't get it, don't you

does your rym curve look just like pic related

No because there's no such thing as a 5/5

oops meant for

I got this on my first listen, its great. Better on repeated listens but if you didn't like it at first and didn't until the 10th, you may actually not like it and forced yourself to like it.

Most of the word play flew over my head for a really long time.