Today is Anne Frank's birthday

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman who light was snuffed out far too early.

I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.

Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.

Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her far too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.

Happy Birthday Anne.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IcRgfK_vWtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Sy1gnUQHa1k
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3FBR8mQLhM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_J._Loud
haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.569938
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=IcRgfK_vWtQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy1gnUQHa1k

lol

I wonder if the real Jeff Mangum has read this yet.

This is actually pretty fapable

I find her to be super fucking annoying, and religious cretins can fuck off.

Which one is you m8

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3FBR8mQLhM

>tfw popping a boner to stormfaggot pasta

That's a real hot story but I like to imagine it as being an incest story with her dad. You should rewrite it to be with her dad.

Holy shit that's old as fuck lol.

I got another video of this crazy fucker from high school. I need to post it.

>technicolor blue eyes
>BLUE eyes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not gonna lie, I'd fuck Anne Frank

>tfw no time machine

Why was her diary written in ballpoint pen?

>stormfaggot pasta

I don't think a stormfag wrote this.

Nice copypasta faggot

We've had ballpoint pens since the 19th Century

no wonder evalion's twitter got suspended today. shut it down.

Blue is a pretty common eye color with Jews

>modernized in 1938

>giddeo games

>You should rewrite it to be with her dad.

Don't encourage him.

Too late son. She's been my waifu since the early 90's.

>Be 30-40 years old
>fetishize a 15 year old

Is that a Webley & Scott?

Looks like a goat to me

Isn't Gene Simmons the son of a Holocaust survivor?

I meant the pistol but k den

did you have a point?

What did she do get her (((account suspended))) now?

Bingo

I have no idea how so many retarded stormfags can think her diary being written with a ballpoint pen somehow makes it a forgery.

I just want to thank you all for your wonderful birthday wishes for this sweet girl.

She looks just like my fucking cousin holy shit.

She also bares a striking resemblence to my
grandmother

Why did op reference Neutral Milk Hotel's song King of Carrot Flowers. I know they had Hollande 1945, but damn op

No but I'm actually Jewish and my cousin looks like that except with light brown hair and blue eyes.

post pics

Maybe Anne Frank secretly survived the war and showed her gratitude to the Allies by marrying one of those 1st Airborne hardasses who held the Arnhem bridge for four straight days?

Also namefagging for keks

If you got fresh lewd fanart with her POST IT.

Why wouldn't he?

The whole damn album is full of Anne Frank references

Lewd enough to get me a 30 zucc from facebook

THE ONLY GIRL I'VE EVER LOVED

We should all namefag as OP for keks like that one True Capitalist Radio thread where everyone went as "Nathan Bedford Forrest"

WAS BORN WITH ROSES IN HER EYES

too bad "her" "diary" was written in ball point pen

>implying they didn't have ballpoint pens in 1942

They've had it since the 1880s

lel

and your screams made the neighbors suspicious and the SS found your little hideout

when you get to auschwitz the baby is tossed into a fire pit like so many others

Happy Birthday Anne!

Not if the Free Men of the World have anything to say about it.

They werent in mass production and the ink was from a modern ball point pen.

i always wondered .. mb anyone has an answer to this

Why is Anne Frank so fucking popular in the US?

Is her story part of every (((jewish))) history class about the holohoax in the US?

I've noticed that literally every american knows about her

._.

>Why is Anne Frank so fucking popular in the US?

Anne Frank's one of those dime a dozen girls you could find in any city from Atlanta to Zurich.

Her normality is the key to her book's popularity, it makes her easy to empathize with.

Also, if you think Anne Frank is popular in the US, you should just see how obsessed the Japs are about her.

Turns out your fellow Axisboos are among the most frequent visitors to her house in Amsterdam.

haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.569938

shes part of our education too but shes nowhere near the jewish superstar she is in the us

I wonder when one of the chosen ones would come across this thread

Well duh, seeing as you people killed her, you'd kinda want to play it down.

SOURCE

She wasn't very good looking, and I don't understand why her diary is so sensational. Students everywhere have to read a highly edited and censored version of it and write about how great she was for doing nothing and it's a bit ridiculous.