HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

jesus-story.net/images/crucifixion_Anthony_van_Dyck_1622.jpg
i.huffpost.com/gen/1745132/images/o-170987882-facebook.jpg
media1.britannica.com/eb-media/59/12559-004-20DFD91C.jpg
uploads7.wikiart.org/images/tintoretto/crucifixion-1565.jpg!Large.jpg
youtu.be/VUsssa6ArAY?t=195
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

his voice is annoying af

hehehhehe.....heh...hehehhe....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>spider man(white male) is the christ of queens which is full of brown people

Kino.

>DCucks going crazy like the joker

Why wouldnt he web them together?

WHOA...SO THIS IS THE POWER... MARVEl'S THE AMAZING SONY'S SPIDERMAN HOMECOMING... WHOA

Wow not even subtle

H-holy fuck!

MARVEL KINO!?

jesus-story.net/images/crucifixion_Anthony_van_Dyck_1622.jpg
i.huffpost.com/gen/1745132/images/o-170987882-facebook.jpg
media1.britannica.com/eb-media/59/12559-004-20DFD91C.jpg
uploads7.wikiart.org/images/tintoretto/crucifixion-1565.jpg!Large.jpg

What's wrong with it? I took it as a reference to the train scene with Tobey

Hive

what ps3 game is this from?

(((reference)))

I miss the times when this would be a fair thing to say. Nowadays I'm far too cynical to accept any (((references))). They're just remakes and rehashes for nostalgia baiting and compensating for originality.

It fucking disgusts me.

why was the joker in this scene

Holy shit is that Tony Soprano above Spidey's left shoulder?

mom's gonna freak

IS THIS THE DAWN OF SPIDER-KINO?!?!

avenue calle
>that was a cool scene
>let's use it in our movie

why does spider nu-male have such low energy?
youtu.be/VUsssa6ArAY?t=195

Niko Bellic and an older David Tennant?

Is spiderman really strong enough to hold a fucking boat together or whatever the fuck that is?

That's not even the worst part. Did you see the end with Iron Man and spiderman flying

>ITT
>lets shit on it because its marvel, even though it has been used by a couple other films
Its really not worth the shit post, nigger

>HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

Experienced spiderman when he's in his late twenties can lift like 10 tons or more

Where were you when Marvel outdid the most iconic scene in Raimi's SM2?

Is this a common occurrence in the comics? I swear I've seen Spider man try hold shit from falling with his web way too many times now

Good scene
Bad scene

WHOA

Nice find. Good catch

Sadly, that doesn't look like the case. Part of the set up was that he had (I forget how, it's been so long) lost his mask, so you can see the struggle and pain on his pace, exposed, and he is in front of all these people, who are watching on as he fights to save them. It was beautiful.

I can appreciate it as a nod, but it's nowhere near as powerful.

I like how the webs are holding the ship together by attaching to the weak handrails.

I don't know. Toby's facial gestures are kinda ridiculous. It's almost funny to see him contort his face like that.

>so you can see the struggle and pain on his face

Try to remember that we were posting GIFs of Tobey's "constipated" face through these movies when this came out

Sure, but it still kind of worked. I think having a train shoved up your ass is plenty of reason to look like you are having an agonizing shit.

I mean, last time you tried to stop a train with only your should and arm strength, what faces did you pull?

Terribly embarrassing ones. Fortunately I had my mask on.

>heroic scene
>uses CGI model
Fuck this.

>mfw I was trying to find the video this clip was from because I'm out of the loop
Is this what kids spend their time watching? Autism has gone too far this time.

Tell me, why did you wear the mask?

Youtube is like sitting your kids in front of the TV in the 80's

>He doesn't know about the rogue AI

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

this scene was iconic

Looks like fucking shit, who the fuck are all those niggers? Never saw them in the comics.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

WATCH IT SPIDEY

edgy

Bravo Snyder

edgy

underrated post

Yes it is actually.

I love marvel but I have to say there are a ton of problems I'm having already.

1. I like how Spider-Man was his own thing, I don't like him being an iron man trainee.

2. Mary Jane being woman

3. Flying spider and webbed armpits.

There is still some enjoyment to be had and I'll try to be positive but it's a shame

*black woman

>DCucks are too low brow to understand the complex nuance of the cinematography in this Marvel masterkino
Sad tbqh

>Mary Jane being black woman

Except that's not Mary Jane, retard. Who would've guessed a racist wouldn't know basic information about a movie before criticizing it

Also, the webwings are from the original comic.

Spiderman has had webbed armpits since the 60's.

I got it as the first result for the same search, you obviously have a history of watching trash

what bugs the fuck out of me is it looks like the webs are connected to the fencing which would be the weakest links

We know you want Gary Jane user

he can hold a building newfag

>spiderman

This desu. It actually showed a capeshit her with limits.

RAIMI CONFIRMED FOR THE SHAKESPEARE OF CAPESHIT

>SPIDEY WILL YOU PLEASE OPEN THE DOOOOOOOR!!!!!

D-D-DELETE THIS!

Top keks. Bring back Tobey's Spiderman 1 and 2

What PS3 game is this?

FUCK OFF IRON MAN GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SHITTY SPIDEY FLICK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>nod to raimi as maker of capekino
How can dc even compete?

>Zack Snyder put Jesus references in his superman movie
>instant trash
>Marvel put Jesus references in his spiderman movie
>it's kino

can dc just stop trying please, marvel already won

No but Big Puss was on that train

I was going to list all the things that I hate about what I'm seeing here in greentext form, but fuck it.

>Christ references

Can Marlel stop copying better movies for ONE (1) flick at least?

Spider Jesus

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is this supposed to be like the spiderman 2 train scene?

Literally The Birth of Venus compared to Christ Spidey

LITTLE

I don't get it, why are people laughing at this exactly?

Please suggest or draw other better positions for him to hold a ship that's breaking apart together.

Why does this shot look like 100% shit?

>dude he's sacrificing himself for his people like how jesus was crucified for our sins lmao

Even if it isn't Mary Jane it's still blatant black washing. Is there no actual nigger character that they could have used?

It looks bad and it's all 100% CGI.

There's a new spiderman game for PS3?

they are going for the "in the middle of puberty" vibe.

Did someone order a kino?

No. It wasn't.

Spiderman trailer on ps4 looks better.

watching trailers is a 100% guarantee of ruining any experience you have while watching the movie.

wow this is pure kino-cancer