Why did this feel different than other mass shootings? Does not seem to be anywhere near the grief as other ones...

why did this feel different than other mass shootings? Does not seem to be anywhere near the grief as other ones. No one seems to be focusing on the fact that this was a hate crime targeting gays, there more focused on saying "not all muslims do that u kno" did this trigger somethign?

Because there was more than one shooter

It's perfect, really. If it's a false flag, and of course it is, they really did a number here.

Leftists don't know what to do. Islam hates gays, more than Christians even. But Islams is a """""""""""minority"""""""""""""" group and largely of a """"""""""""""""""minority""""""""""""""" race. Their brains can't process it. This goes against everything they've been taught to feel.

Thus the only thing to fall back on is GUNS GET RID OF THE GUNS BAN GUNS IT WAS THE GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS. Genius, really.

IDK, but my Kikebook feed is dead silent on the issue, where as Pray 4 Paris was plastered every 5 minutes.
>mfw nobody gives a shit about the gays.

Because gays are barren and dead inside anyway
Gay nighclubs are just standard fuckparties where men openly suck and fuck eachother on the dancefloor, in alcoves, in the toilets, in every dimly lit corner etc.

The feels just aren't there

pretty true think I saw like one or two posts about it, but that stanford rapist kid saw like 10 things a day about that

Gays now realize they're under Muslims on the liberal's victim totem

It comes down to the fact that Leftists are unable to properly spin a narrative around this one.

The killer isn't white. He isn't christian. He was explicit in his motivations. And he managed to get a high score. This entire thing is the perfect testament to the failings of multiculturalism.

They want to sweep it under the rug but they can't.

+1 rare for my collection

How do you know this?

They're trying so hard though

So spooky.

>why did this feel different than other mass shootings?

because i had my butt plug in

Proly cuz ur an fagit OP, lel

It would be much simpler if the shooter was just another spergy white kid, but things were different this time. The left isn't sure what they want to collectively focus their anger on (apart from guns, obviously.)

I think it's just at the point where mass shootings are a banality.

Closet may have reached the "high score" as you kiddos like to say, but he did so at a time when there's a new shooting every week. It's just become routine, at this point.

What if you found out every false flag has competing teams trying to achieve different objectives while it is occuring?
And that there was a score being kept.

This.

I'm gay (yeah yeah, will kill self in a moment) and everyone I know is like "uhhhh... access to guns!" instead of talking about ACTUAL systemic and culturally entrenched violent homophobia.

Even here where we don't really have access to guns, but we do have access to Islam, people are just parroting what the Americans are saying.

>gay nightclub called "Pulse"
>dozens shot down

Now that's some healthy irony.

Because 50 gays were killed by a Muslim

That's a good day in Syria

Gays will not pass on their genes, so their lives are ultimately inconsequential.

Most people are uncomfortable with them to some degree, and considering they were attacked in a place of ultimate degeneracy, it's harder to identify with them and therefore feel sad.

Most of us can imagine being attacked in a school or cinema. Not many can imagine being attacked while watching naked men writhing around and getting sucked off by some poz dude.

Just took a quick peek... the only thing posted was a retarded gun control queer.

Like literally a homosexual male more concerned with the existence of an inanimate object than a group of people dedicated to throwing him off a building.

Well, hopefully more gays support Trump now that they see the left really doesn't give a shit.

This is a blatant break down of the liberal democrat alliance. Many have seen this coming for some time now. Only idiots thought that a political alliance of homos, white communists, Muslims, Hispanics, and blacks would last forever. Society at large is still in the denial stage, but that is slowly, but most definitely, changing.

I think reality is setting in and jokes aside. As americans, we don't actually want to hate anyone. Ie muzzies. But it's now crunch time. So folks like myself have know good Muslims and are friends with them feel.compelled to speak up. But the facts remain. And my muzzies friends know. The buck stops here. Next time there is an attack. A few weeks or so, the tone will totally change. Trump.has this shit in the bag. Gotta go back

because its degenerates dying, nothing of value lost. This is simply an opportunity for political gain

ikr?

The liberal left does not in fact care about gays.
They are at a paradox, condemn Islam for homophobia or support Islam and support homophobia.
Worst shooting in history not actually carried out by a white guy.

because it wasn't just a mass shooting. It was a terrorist attack.

We're turning into Europe...

have any of you faggots even been to a gay bar? It's no more lewd than any other nightclub

Confirmed multiple shooters and 91 dead

Faggot

You seem to know a lot of details about that, user.

Liberal friends are starting to tear into each other over it. One side saying it was guns and islam is a religion of peace, the other saying it was driven by the hate speech against gays common in islam.

Regardless it seems the chatter turns toward the removal of some rights. Either guns or free speech while ignoring the issue.

Because King Nigger and his compliant media lapdogs immediately jumped into action once the muslim rumors got started and went full force once the shooter was revealed. You'll notice that within an hour or so of his identity being revealed his father said it wasn't religion, it was his homophobia. His ex-wife appeared to say he beat her, wasn't religious and was mentally ill and bipolar. King Nigger himself refused to blame Islamic terrorism but jumped right to guns. Look at what happened to Bernie; he condemned ISIS and said we need to destroy them and immediately got swamped with fags saying that it was an issue of guns and homophobia brought on by the GOP (somehow; he was a registered Democrat).

Even the local media here in the Orlando market, within hours, started going into a gun control debate.

It doesn't feel like a bigger deal because any ties to Islam and ISIS are being marginalized and were done so right out of the box in favor of the more generic mass shooting narrative that takes away the actual motivation. So after some hours of shock, people are going to forget about this by the middle of the week because ho hum, it was just another psycho with a gun. The government and media learned their lesson after San Bernardino: never admit that it's radical Islam.

weew. let's trust one civilian girl to understand combat dynamics while injured.

SEEMS LIKE A GOOD IDEA

>did this trigger something?
Yes, people aren't sure who to blame without admitting ISIS is a problem. In fact, some crazies are even freaking defending ISIS.

It's sad, but I think people are more angry than sad at this point. The president didn't even look like cared. I think the tipping point is coming.

Leftists can't call attention to it because they can't spin it. This is so obviously a terror attack motivated by Islam that they can't even call attention to it because 'muh islamophobia'

Because it's an election year. People were spewing political bullshit before the death toll was even announced. Nobody cares about dead homos, they care about banning Muslims or banning guns. Neither of which will fix anything.

Electing Obama was peak intersectional liberalism. Much like Bush was peak neoconservative. No one could imagine that neoconservative circa 2005 would be where it is today, in the political wilderness. There may be enough left in the tank to get Hillary elected, but I doubt it. Within our life time (assuming you are under 40) the current democratic alliance will be split and be at each others throats over the carcass of the US.

because it is all about gun control at this point. no one cares about 50 anal-gapez dying, but everyone cares about gun control.

obama is shilling it pretty hard with his whole deadpan look. "um. so uh.. some people died. and guns are still legal. uh.. so what'd you expect? alright... we done? see you next week"

i think people are interpreting this as an act of war. when pearl harbor went down, folks did not lay down, they got mad and looked for things to do

Political correctness is at an all time high.

The SJW"s have won.

They are getting more and more exposed for how wrong they are. This is becoming ridiculous and now even normies are starting to see their lies.

because everyone goes to the airport or concerts but very few go to gay bars. If you don't go to gay bars then this attack is not a possible attack on you so you don't care as much. This is true even for pro-gay people who are not gay. "It's an attack on a different group not on my group so whatever" goes the mind. This is what I came up with when I realised I did not care as much as I did with other attacks.

i have. it is definitely more lewd. the second i walked in some drag queen came over and grabbed my junk and told me how big i was (i'm not), and fags were always fucking in the bathroom.

i never went back, but as the years went on i heard it got worse and worse.

Literally how does this as a false flag help the Jew establishment narrative though?

People are waking up. Political correctness peaked. It will only get better from here.

Fucking this right here.

It's an election year when every good leftist is trying their fucking best to stop Trump and keep support for the dems. This shooting is a perfect example of every reason we need Trump, his platform is all about stopping radical islamist terrorist.

The lefties want us to focus on the gun control aspect but the fact of the matter is everyone with a brain can see the real problem is the mudslimes and their aloha snackbar ways. So the media will try to downplay this event to try and retain support for the dems.

This shit is infuriating and people will remember this sole event when voting in november. The only good thing that comes of this is that Trump secured victory, even though it was a bunch of gays who died it was a fucking tragedy but people want to make it political to try and stop Trump, even after all that has happened.

I can't wait.

My grandmother first redpilled me... then I hopped on the Ron Paul lolbertarianism train... Peter Hitchens, though... that guy is a madman. He suggested the dismantling of parties would result in true republicanism. I can't fucking wait.

>no one

>people

No, it's the "media" that controls herd thinking. Few normal people even give a shit.

It doesn't fit the Narrative stupid goy.

There are so many leftist narratives converging right now, and the narratives are so exposed, and most Americans are so uninvested in maintaining the facade of peaceable multicultism, that the media doesn't know how to spin shit like this anymore without the wheels coming off.

Reality is exposing the fact that multicultism will never succeed because every group has intolerances that clash with some other group's intolerances, and that these intolerances are irreconcilable. How do we resolve this? Shut the fuck up and give us your guns.

"tolerant" people are struggling to choose a side. They are so worried about being appearing pc.

Even after Bataclan you could sense some degree of "fatigue".

People don't really know what to say about Islam anymore. They've been telling us this piece of shit religion wuz a gud boy one time too many, to the point where those incantations don't really have the desired effect.

It's completely worn out and everyone knew what every body else was going to say even before all the bodies were dragged off to the morgue. But nobody on the left is ready to face the consequences of the basic realization that Islam sucks : Donald Trump is right and muslims should not be welcomed into non Islamic nations.

But the real problem here is Europe. Now more than ever it is impossible for this idiotic continent to realize or acknowledge that Islam and Islamic immigration was a terrible mistake, since they're already knee deep in it. So while everyone understands and realize that there is a problem, no one knows how to stop it, and so we're at a point now where every body is gonna pretend like nothing is happening while knowing full well that "it" is "happening", because the pain of contemplating the consequences of the truth are just too great.

This is all compounded by the fact that this particular attack wasn't SOME FUCKING WHITE MALE attacking some minority group, but rather was an instance of the oppression totem cannibalizing itself. Suddenly, a minority wasn't simply reacting to the evil Whites, but was rather showing initiative and agency in his attack. No foreign policy, no discrimination, no white guy on the horizon. Just an American muslim shooting up gay latinos.

BRAVE NEW WOLRD

He killed 50 people but dont hurt his feelings with insults thats racist

>liberal's victim totem

We really need a visual on this

the ppl who would have flipped out are now voting trump

My math could be off here but it is likely because a single man, with the same amount of firepower got 33% of the kills the other 173 mass shootings in one go.

Seems to me like most "Mass shootings" involve hitting walls.

The guy was under investigation for ties to terrorism. He was definitely on a watchlist. Anti-gunners have said numerous times that we should consider your status on a watchlist as an admission of guilt and would seek to bar you from owning a gun.

Fuck that.

I was expecting everybody on kikebook to have a rainbow flag or an american flag overlay on their profile photos.
Nothing, barely even a mention of it.

because nobody actually cares about fags?

The few aussies on my kikebook are circle jerking over how well Australian gun laws work and how America should adopt them

There was no facebook profile picture filter this time around. If there was everyone would be pretending to care.

>the fact that it was a hate crime targeting gays

c'mon shitposter

All these terror attack are too close together for them too be surprising anymore

It's only been around 6 months since Paris

We're gonna need something big like 200+ deaths in an elementary school to get people talking

Not to go too fedora on you, but it's because probably all of the people who died were men. On the societal level of caring, kids > women >>>>> men. Actually it's not the worst it could have been, you would see a truly shocking level of disregard in proportion to the crime if it were 50 straight men that were killed, as gay men garner more sympathy than men especially when the media is reporting.

Definitely felt this to a large degree this time around. I think mostly it's just become common enough that people aren't shocked anymore.

From the progressives/liberals I've followed on social media they've boiled it down to the usual vague platitudes about "opposing hate" and doubling down on the gun control talking points. Even the right seems to have an air of resignation to it. Trump supporters are probably feeling vindicated right now.

It was. Just because he declared for ISIS and screamed allahu akbar doesn't mean he didn't deliberately target gays.

>Had an imam on the record as advocating for violence against gays

>Friends and acquaintances state he had a long history of anti-gay rhetoric

>Drove at least two hours from home to go after a gay hotspot.

He used his hatred of homosexuals to help select a target for his jihad against western society. How is that shitposting?

A hate crime is a hate crime. Anyone can do it but only a few actually have ""reason"" to. Islam is the ""reason"" in this case, but that doesn't work without the subject behind the action. It was in fact a hate crime

The right to bear arms isn't in our constitution though. I didn't realise until yesterday that our worst massacre, which triggered the gun law change had a higher death toll than any of the massacres on US soil until the Orlando shooting.

Yeah I think Trigglypuff was peak SJW and it had to deflate from there, too many normies saw it and the echo chamber hysteria can only really survive among the relatively mentally ill. This shooting just happens to fracture the left even more suddenly.

This is honestly relevant, and the reason this attack made very little sense to me at first. I've thought today about why they might like this target over more traditional choices.

IS and Islamic terror in general wants to promote general fear and uncertainty for their enemie's populations in ordinary public places like transportation and everyday locations. Places everyone can see themselves being. To attack such an unusual location doesn't seem like the game plan they have typically stuck with.

Obviously we can say it's just because he's a "lone wolf", and so he chose this target for personal reasons.

Another possibility however is that this is part of a divide and conquer strategy. Perhaps the intended effect is to attack specific target populations in order to cause significant disruption to political alliances in the US. This could create turmoil that could make IS especially relevant in determining the issues debated in this election. It could also increase the fervor and diversity of anti-IS and anti-Muslim "extremism" rhetoric which is a big part of what makes IS effective in its recruitment efforts.

I see this attack as an especially strong recruiting tool for IS; both in its choice of target and it near-term effect on the news cycles and political issues we'll see raised in the US. This target may in fact be more useful to them then an equally deadly attack on a traditional soft target.

I remain a bit confused and unconvinced however. It is a strange development of strategy.

Because anyone chiming in literally has to pick Gays or Islam. No one wants to be called out on shillBook for being an islamophobe by changing their banner to a rainbow.

I had the Tony's on in the background tonight and it felt very muted. The Tony's are the gay mecca awards and I expected more people to say something about what happened but nope. The show had a pre-planned lefty pro-diversity slant and they went full steam ahead on that. I think the audience was at the verge of tears a few times.

lol no one gives a shit about the gays.

cus no one gives a fuck about Mexicans bug chasers.

if any Abdul picked the worst day of the week to do his number, instead of killing white successful gay, he went in on salsa night and killed a bunch of aids ridden beaners.

most white Americans and certainly Cristian are divide between condemn or praise this dune coon

add the to the fact that this was a mayor FBI fuck up and is seriously better to keep this as quiet as humanly possible

They were all adult men. No-one gives a shit about men. Even 50 straight innocent schoolboys wouldn't matter all that much. You'd see a bigger outpouring of emotion if 50 schoolgirls were told not to study STEM.

That's an easy choice. Islam is shit and gay people are harmless. We can ignore gay people and be safe. We cannot ignore Islam and be safe.

Ugh. Fucking Trump. I didn't want to support him but I sure as shit don't want to support Shillary either. If she doesn't get indicted and replaced by Bernie and a miracle, I'll support Trump IF he can ACTUALLY get Islam out of USA. Someone please tell me he can and enlighten me how

Why did you go in the first place?

none of this shit would be happening if we didn't let muslims in and if we didn't tolerate pure faggootry.

People are seeing the chaos of a liberal society.

His father has friends in high places

oops wrong pic

For it to be a hate crime you need power and privilege, which Omar had neither.

It's because people don't know what to say any more. The fear is working because the venue selection for these attacks has become so sporadic that the next one could be anywhere.

I don't think ISIS had anything to do with it really, I think he just acted on his own on behalf of them. Muslims hate gays and this guy in particular wanted to act on that.

They just want people to kill Americans, they aren't smart enough to put in the thought to plan it to the extent you are talking about and this guy likely didn't receive direct instructions on what target to go after.

kek

Trump has called for certain mosques to be monitored. Once they are monitored and find out what they're preaching, they'll be ordered to be taken down. The FBI and national security teams already want this, and it's only by order from Obama that they don't. As soon as they're given the OK, they will pounce. It's also well within a governments constitutional authority to halt and foreigners of any group of their choosing from entering the US. Obama did it in 2011 on Iranians. Trump has called for this, it's in his power to do, and he's proven himself not afraid to do it. He's the only one not afraid to make hard choices and suffer the judgement, he completely throws it on the line and let's them judge him for it. He won't pussyfoot around. At the very least, he won't take in any more Syrian refugees, who will add to this problem, and whom Hillary promised to bring in.

Pro tip though: Bernie is fucking stupid and that none of those miracles you said are going to happen. Do you think mister "white people can't experience what it's like to be poor" is going to protect the country?

discuss

>girls opinion
no thanks

>Isis calls for Muslims all over the world to carry out attacks on infadels all through Ramadan.
>Isis particularly hates fags more than any one else.
>nothing to do with it.

I'm not going to explain to you why I support Bernie because you wouldn't accept it anyway.

That sounds good though. I don't particularly agree with outright denying ALL syrian refugees to come over, but I absolutely agree that no single males should be allowed in. I want to see the world improve, and that wont happen unless we all try to be a little open minded

Swap women and illegals DESU

Because when two groups high on the privilege hierarchy have a conflict the brain of the SJW leftist cuck goes into panic mode. They want to express their condolences and anger at this horrible hate crime. But, to do so would hint at criticizing a Muslim and implicating Islam in violence. It's a sticky predicament for the left wing douche bag to navigate.

Cause he wanted to fuck a guy obviously.

Consider immigration policy. It's possible that a ban on immigration from Muslim majority countries could occur during a Trump's presidency. That would prevent a lot of growth of US Muslim populations. Clinton will almost certainly import a bunch of Syrian refugees and make it worse.

The war of politics has always trumped over an individual's life. This isn't anything new you're just waking up to the fact we are at war here and yes people are dying.

No you can't support women and Islam at the same time.

>why did this feel different than other mass shootings?

Nobody actually cares anymore. Everyone is burned out on mass-shooting rhetoric. The same thing is said every single time and nothing changes because nobody is actually motivated to make a difference, so the media has moved onto new and different talking points in order to keep their revenue up.

Alright, saying they had nothing to do with it was a poor choice of words. But mudslimes as a whole do hate gays, isis affiliated or not.

I meant in the context of them actually being in direct contact with him and behind sending direct orders for this guy to go and attack this exact place at this exact time.