Now that the dust has settled, was sheev /ourguy/?

now that the dust has settled, was sheev /ourguy/?

>hated sjws (jedi)
>had unlimited power
>sick flips
>lightning
>used memes to control a weak senate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jvoFQ6E60Bc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wouldn't that make him Sup Forumss guy consdering recent events?

Not even memeing I'm still no sure that the Empire did anything wrong, if you go by just the movies.

>Not even memeing I'm still no sure that the Empire did anything wrong, if you go by just the movies.

The empire is wrong because it's an empire. It oppresses the freedom of the entire galaxy system.

>if you go by just the movies.

>being this much of a plebeian

>stated multiple times the Senate is in gridlock
>allowed a war to begin

Sheev ended the war, and was able to efficiently implement infrastructure projects that would have strongly boosted living standards

But we never actually see them oppressing anyone. And that's not really an argument. It would have just been nice for there to have been a scene or two of them doing some real evil shit, that couldn't be considered an act of war

>Sheev ended the war
Yeah but he also started the war.

same difference

>if you go by just the movies
What else would you go by? You're not a cuckold, are you, user?

I may be wrong, but i was always under the impression that he didn't start it, he just took advantage of it and played both sides

Sheev just pushed the current of fate, not changed the whole thing. He rode the wave to victory, but the war would have been inevitable.

no, but I knew there would be some fag who would start going into the books and comics

I.E. >77066452

Nice job trying to respond to someone newfag.
Inb4 it was typo

>Sheev ended the war, and was able to efficiently implement infrastructure projects that would have strongly boosted living standards

If you prefer me to say it this way: The empire is like communist russia.

People want freedom and the right to property. The empire owns everything and all the people are slaves to their will.

Fuck that commie scum. That's a good enough reason for me.

He legit starts it at Naboo in ep 1.

>communist Russia

More like Holy Roman Empire desu famalam

It's amazing what can get done without gridlock

just look at China

>the first offensive is the definitive beginning of the war

Catalysts aren't all it takes for war.

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=jvoFQ6E60Bc

They destroyed an entire planet in the first film just to intimidate Leia and pull information from her.

an entire REBEL planet
fucking rebels

>Named "Sheev"
>Body contorts into an "S" shape
>Also shaped liked a snake; which is often seen as an evil animal of myth which bears forbidden knowledge and brings about the downfall of mankind through treachery.

Bravo Lucas!!!

>Implying on a galactic scale that isn't the equivalent of what the states did to Japan

>nuke city to force capitulation with immense and unprecedented show of force
>city is also a military target anyway
>win war, save many hundreds of thousands of lives and billions of dollars that would have been lost
>simultaneously press technological understanding to its limit

verus

>force information from allegedly rebel dignitary by destroying said dignitary's home planet
>show of force is unable to secure surrender and in fact is arguably purposely hidden from the rest of the galaxy
>lose anyway
>lives lost fighting against rebels could objectively not come close to the loss of an entire planet, the logistics of such a conflict are not present in Star Wars.

these two things were not comparable at all

>their leaders are white males
>they dress like nazis

Bait?

Like destroying an entire planet and billions of lives in the blink of an eye?

>Sheev = shiv
>a shiv is a knife
>knives are sharp
>Sheev has a sharp mind

How does Lucas do it?

so is lucas actually /ourguy/?

Sheev was always our guy

By star wars' scale, that's the same as blowing up a house to kill a handful of terrorists and killing a larger number of civilians in the process. A necessary evil.

Holy shit you're a piece of crap. I'm so fucking sick of retards like you on TV. Lucas was NOT ourguy, it's CLEARLY SHEEV

kys

Sorry famalam, I shouldn't have doubted sheev as /ourguy/.
On a related note, who is currently /ourgirl/?

>Jedi
>sjw tier

Since when was Monkism SJW tier?

Yeah, blowing up alderaan was the only thing the Empire did wrong

also if Sheev wasn't a retard he would have ordered the fleet to attack as soon as the rebels arrived, or right after he used the laser for the first time. There's like 200 star destroyers that just sit there until the rebels start attacking them, and then I guess they just give up when the Death Star is destroyed, but that's reasonable

Disney recasts titcow as sheev

how does the world react?

THICC

would you fugg a thicc sheev?

I would dominate thicc sheev and fug so hard he reveals sith secrets to me

>Implying you wouldn't be immediately dominated

THICC sheev dominates the Senate, you best believe THICC sheev is coming for you

Damn, Sheev looks like THAT?! Fucking thicc

It seems he just benefits from it, Jar Jar is the one to blame.