Spider-Man: Homecoming

DC BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ONCE MORE

youtube.com/watch?v=xrzXIaTt99U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_5RCh9IA-Ts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>meanwhile at DC

Eh, looks enjoyable, but it's just more McCapeshit. Tasty and easy to consume, but you're hungry again in ten minutes. Thankfully they shit them out three meals a year.

what episode of star trek is this?

A P O L O G I Z E Threads when?
Completely unexpected, did not want a 2nd spider man reboot, but this was good.

yeah this was good and zendya even looked good with her shevled hair alone at the table calling them losers.

600 more spoderman threads and your village gets a toilet pajeet?

looks fucking terrible like every other marvel flick

That love interest.

Why. Why. Why does hollywood insist on pushing their multicultural agenda.

Why does it matter to you that he's dating a brown girl?

Because Hollywood is in a multicultural immigrant country?

Why do you care so much about what color a fictional character is?

Best part about this trailer is the interaction between Tony and Spidey.

Iron Man embraced the bachelor "live for myself" lifestyle after losing his parents and being left without a family (plus that ass fuck in the first movie trying to kill him).

After the split in civil war it's a HUGE character development to see him helping the kid and caring for him, being a father figure.

That's the best part about this and it's something solely lacking in the DC universe. The characters can barely act human let alone have relationships. A father/son dynamic is going to be really fun to watch

>CAPESHIT

AHABAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHABABABABABABAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

It's a literal who character to be used as plot filler. They'll throw it away before the credits even roll.

I'd rather watch dogs have sex for an two hours than buy a ticket to these pandering shit.

love interest? where?

yeah, not very realistic. He strikes me more as guy who really likes a bwc in his ass

weirdo

It's easier for me to empathize with white characters since I'm white. Also the writers, directors, etc. are probably mostly white and Jewish and therefore they probably envision white characters by default. To deviate from that default/norm means they have an agenda.

I hope you're right.

This too.

Because Spider-Man has always had a love interest. It's always happened. He lacks siblings/parents and so has this built up emotional need that manifests in someone starting a relationship with him.

I mean think about it. He's the only hero that's a kid. He's gonna have to confide in someone and share the emotional baggage.

Plus kids are pretty much forced to see each other everyday unlike adults. Super heros don't really have jobs. Well except for superman and OH WAIT he had Loius Lane. It's almost like it makes sense

Why do they have to include iron man in every marvel movie? You'd think they would come up with an original idea by now.

>Birdman as the Vulture

D E E P E S T

Tom isn't gay retard

>marvel
>original

>I hope you're right.

She's playing Liz Allen, a Character even Marvel comics forgot existed for about a decade. She was a flighty shallow miss congeniality type bitch that use to make fun of peter like all the other "popular kids" at his school. She only developed any interest in him after she found out he was spiderman.

Marvel uses natural lighting for the most part but DC is so hard up for blue and orange tinting fucking everything.

Man of Steel being grey was a fucking shame. Could have been beautiful and fit the theme of superman (not to mention be a foul to batman) but of course no they gotta grey it the fuck up

rdj is the only part of this that looks good and even he looks bored

>awkwardly edited comedic moments
>cliche teens staring at popular girl scene "subverted" by girl calling them creepy (we're totally socially aware guys) which also is cliche
>boring color palette
>boring cinematography

phoned in/10

Yeah. Its a pretty smart move honestly. Appeals to SJWs who want more racially diverse blockbusters. And OG spidey fans dont give a shit because no one cares about Liz Allen. The only people who get all pissy about it are Sup Forums fuckers, so who cares.

THAT FAT ASIAN FUCK BETTER NOT BE HARRY FUCKING OSBORNE and it looks like theres still alotta cgi with suit related scenes but other than that it looks pretty damn good

the humor is nice, the suit looks nice for what theyre doing with it, the black lines dont trigger me, and I love how the webbing is not raised; just like the comics

vulture looks a bit too cgi-ey but his design is alright

it doesnt show shocker in full costume right?

oh and I'm pretty sure zendaya isnt MJ so I couldnt give more of a fuck about her character

like although its not the iconic cast, they arent fucking with them either so it doesnt matter to me but it does bother me we dont see the whole flash, mj, gwen, and harry gang like the comics

Seriously as a 27 year old this movie has zero appeal. If you like this shit you're an underage faggot.

How come in the international trailer none of the minority kids are shown even though the American one devotes half the trailer to them?

youtu.be/_5RCh9IA-Ts

He sure looks, acts and sounds gay

Boring color pallet? The color was fucking everywhere. Blue skies, green tries, multiple sunset/sunrise shots.

this

what is he doing here?

Same reason they shopped out Fin for Star Wars. Asians hate dark skinned humans more than whites do.

And they'll probably get pissedbat seeing yet another movie with blacks/Indians/hispanics but no Asians.

He has physical traits of a faggot and kind of acts like a closeted poofter.

You guys don't get it. I watched the director of Thor 2 give a presentation saying Marvel tries to implement movie generes into their capeshit. Antman was obviously a comedy, moreso then the previous movies. Winter Soldier political espionage. Here they are going teen drama. If they commit to that fully it will do really well with younger demographics I guarantee.

>fat polynesian kid
APOLOGISE

TOO MUCH KINO TO HANDLE

looks good

That vulture costume looks fucking awesome. The flight helmet, the parka fringe, those mech talons.

I came buckets instantly. So dope.

kek. best spiderman movie of all time?

>literally copying Raimi's train scene

HAHAHA you fucking faggot Marvel circlejerkers are so easily entertained it's pathetic

what happened to garfield? I want him back. you can't just fire the actors because the producers and writers made an average spiderman movie. this is worse.

>a single visual gag like the kind which pops up every other second in a touch of cloth
>kino
>best anything of all time

Spider Man is the embodiment of what would happen if a kid became Spider-Man.

Of course it's gonna be a hit: every kid and every adult who loved superheroes growing up is going to be able to really identify with the main character

((()))

>you can't just fire the actors
It's Marvel, ya dum-dum

I liked Edward Norton but we ended up stuck with Cuck Ruffalo for Hulk.

Andrew disrespected the honor of the Samurai code, so Sony was forced to axe him.

Guess what guys. Stan Lee won't live to see the next Spiderman. This is probably it.

>falling for the bait this hard

Go to bed kid

>RDJ will have a big part in this movie

Why??

Do they think new Spidey can't carry his own movie?

who gives a fuck about stan lee you faggot

>triggered this hard

Got to the grave gramps.

no but a 30yo man is better. especially when he makes weird facial expressions.

>Sup Forums thinks this is a 11/10

Some Japanese investor at Sony got his panties in a bunch when Garfield came down with the flu and skipped a board meeting. The end result was the douchbag nip fired him because of penis envy.

reminder he created the spidey costume

either way it helps sell the movie even more

What did RDJ mean by this?

>love interest changed to black
>villains changed to white

Hmmmmmmmmm

i love brown chicks so i don't know what to tell ya

>fat asian

did you just learn about Spiderman yesterday? Why would a fat asian be playing a rich, usually well dressed, fit white superhero/villain? More anti SJW bandwagon bullshit lol get a real thought

Looks good thank god it's not a reboot of that same fucking origin story

Imma go see it in 3D IMAX and support Hollywood's agenda to be nice to black people U MAD BROs???

He's young and need a mentor. Captain Ameica fucked off to Nigeria so that leaves Iron Man

Plus this time around they are finally emphasizing the kid being smart and into robotics. Makes sense that he would connect with Iron Man.

The most important part is that this kid is going to alllow Tony to grow as a character and become a father figure. After the shit in civil war it makes sense for him to embrace this roll. Especially being the head of the American team

>jap punishing the misbehaving jew

i literally see nothing wrong with this.

Kek, came here to say this

Years later and they still can't top based Raimi

>capeshit has returned to Sup Forums
that's it I'm done

niceu baito

>>love interest changed to black
see >villains changed to white
>changed

Vulture was always white.

>be watching Civil War with family back when it came out
>Tony and Spidey have a moment after the battle where he is all concerned
>crowd goes "Awwww"
>sister turns to me and says "I can't wait for the fanfiction"

fucking kill me

Fat mexican kid is the brains behind the whole thing too, watch

I'm a white guy who likes black/brown chicks and that is literally the only reason why I'll pirate this piece of shit.
It is so rare for movies to have wmbf couples.

The MJ is ugly, though.

Is this the dawn of WMBF kino?

>Aunt May: Peter, who's this filthy nigress you brought home for dinner?
Did Feige hire Raimi for a rewrite? Holy shit!

So he's going to be in every MCU movie now huh?

Also the actor who plays Spidey is kinda ripped.. I didnt expect him to have that aesthetic when he dropped his costume in front of his asian classfriend

fuck I need to sleep, I thought you were talking about the fucking cat

LITTLE

>Every decision we make on set is based off how would a kid react in this situation, so every fight scene we have is designed in a way that's almost child-friendly, so he never actually punches anyone

top lel marvelbabys

for the last fucking time, she's not playing MJ.

Yeah he's gonna end up as part of the team. The kid was fucking amazing in Civil War, bothbthe character and the actor.

This movie better end with the villain defeated, everyone is at the dance, Tony shows up, thumbs up Peter then makes out with Aunt May. I will take no less.

"Amazons check Kirk's Privilege".

>teenagers
>Calm, cool and rational
>restrained
This is the most retarded shit I have ever heard.

>spiderman
>not even a man

Highest rate of marriage success

Not to mention she's hardly black, she's got a shitload of European blood in her.

>nobody in high school knows what "fight" even is haHAAA

Looks surprisingly OK (but then again ASM2 had an amazing trailer.

Raimi's are still the best though.

Won't work, white men are simply too intelligent to fall for racemixing propaganda

I can't even comprehend why Peter has a crush. There's gotta be hotter girls

If Spiderman lives in Queens how does he swing around? Queens doesn't have any high rises it's all 4 story residential housing.

>Highest rate of marriage success
Except no.

>black widow
>not even black
>not even a widow

This take place after the Trump presidency

Queens is revived and beautifully successful

>no recess fights
>in 2016

kids these days are degenerate and pretty rebellious