Is this worth watching if I don't give a shit about sjw stuff?

Is this worth watching if I don't give a shit about sjw stuff?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ
youtu.be/j38aX4JxINQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1. This belongs on Sup Forums
2. Yeah it's pretty fun but Steven is annoying
3. The music is the best part

Its literally 90% SJW stuff. Like, cram it down your throat, hyper feminist. First couple episodes are ok, but then it starts dealing with inherent racism and why women are superior as a whole. Shame, animation looked really good.

no now go the fuck back to tumblr

yeah, I found it pretty nice, has many references to anime too, don't know if thats good or bad for you though

it doesn't deal with inherent racism or why women are superior at any point in the show. this nigga is trolling

It doesn't really have any of the stuff in this post, it just has a big female cast and lesbian stuff in it
Some of the crew members might be like that but it's not in the show itself.

the fact that you have to ask this question guarantees you're stupid enough to like the show

>that scene where Garnet and Amethyst are going to fuse, so they start dancing suggestively and Pearl even covers Stephen's eyes

So this show is about dykes and their love triangle drama, right? And fusing without consent is literally rape, right?

And this show is for children, right?

This is only the opinion of a memeing retard. It's more like 10% is SJW stuff. The only really forced SJW thing in the show is the heavily implied lesbian relationships

Oh no adult themes in a kids show! Call the police

These 20 mins are better than the whole show

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ

I thought you were overreacting until I see the black one spread her legs so the other one can dive in. kek.

disgusting

What about all the trans shit regarding Stevonnie?

16-24 year olds watch this show. literal children watch"education themed" youtube videos if their parents don't care or PBS/"make your little one a genuis" television if they care too much

Dont fall for Rebecca Sugar's lies. Shes evil. She singlehandedly killed Adventure Time.

>the music is the best part

that coalburner is the worst songwriter of all time

The music is fucking awful. I've never heard a more cringe inducing soundtrack and original songs then this shows attempt at writing music.

Adventure Time has worse music. Marcelline the Vampire wouldn't know a melody if it fucked her in the ass.

fuck off cancer

The show tries to hard in melodrama to the point where it's basically lost all meaning.
Just about every other episode has someone crying or tearing up to the point where just want them to stop being such fucking thin-skinned faglords.
The music would be "alright" (tolerable) if the VAs weren't so fucking bad at singing. The only one so far I think i've "liked" was Here Comes A Thought.
It's alright as a SoL albeit kind of bland even for an SoL. When it's lore/action stuff the it becomes a bit actually entertaining.

Overall I'd say it's about 5/10, and this is if you ignore the crying. (6 being generous)

Cant lie bros, I popped a chub

I don't know about that, but Aivi & Surasshu are pretty great with the non-folky songs

calm down faggot

>And fusing without consent is literally rape, right?
yes. literally this is the case twice. when pearl lied to garnet to keep fusing with her, and when lapis and jasper were fused

You mean to tell me they don't air cartoons on television, like at all?

>3 women are suppose to be training steven to be a crystal gem
>they can never get shit done because they always fight amongst themselves
>steven is a giant faggot
>character development resets after every new episode
>every fusion and fight scene other than the first opal scene is beyond garbage
>the general music that doesnt have any vocals is okay

no

its also created by a you know whoish person

Is Becky really one of ((((them))))?

>3. The music is the best part
Out of like 30 songs in the show I've only liked Here Comes a Thought, Stronger Than You and MAYBE Full Disclosure. The music is usually shite.

SHE wrote those songs

AT got much better after she left. somehow, the Somvilay storyboard team got better after she left, and she had nothing to do with them

i hate the hamfisted anime references

That's degeneracy.

It got censored in the UK.

Not even Britbongistan thinks it's wholesome.

Don't forget:
>cringy songs that magically fix problems that a character has.
>Use the smearing technique to hide how awful the animation is
>"comfy" music negates any tension
>inconsistent character models (Steven turns to a manlet to a fucking kawaii chibi)
>steal entire animated sequences from anime
>overuse of anime references
>forced drama, Steven has a problem in his powers or something, so they give Connie a problem as well to make them relate
>using Trigger in animating butterflies instead of actually finally animating a good action sequence
>it's gay

Pearl is the only worthwhile main gem - the rest are boring or lack character.

It seems an alright show though.

youtu.be/j38aX4JxINQ

backgrounds and music are nice. story is at least told pretty well from a continuity point.

desu the anti-su people who sperg out over seeing anything are worse than the tumblr fans. watch how many people just can't wait to respond with muh sjw even though they claim not to watch it.