Bump, do you have a source? name of the person who posted this?

bump, do you have a source? name of the person who posted this?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4nu2mg/please_upvote_to_spread_awareness/
twitter.com/ImSuperDope_/status/742048639338598400
twitter.com/AnonBabble

codey agnew on facebook

cody*

hmmm really makes you think......

Bump just saw the repost of it through instagram

The post is no longer available on facebook, is it just because I'm not logged in? very suspicious if it got deleted, it still comes up on google though

Three shooters go in. One stays behind. Two leave. One bars the door with the help of a idiot gay guy who thought he was trapping the shooter. The other gets the car. Two on the run?

it got deleted, i shared it earlier and can not find it anywere

>The post is no longer available on facebook, is it just because I'm not logged in? very suspicious if it got deleted, it still comes up on google though
No.

I am logged in.

His entire page in unavailable, but other people have SHared and Reposted his stuff. Search "Cody Agnew" on Kikebook.

(((They))) seem to have deleted him.

I've been spamming this for an hour!! God bless you user!!

ok so it seems very plausible that there was more than one gunman, but why wouldn't the media report it? wouldn't they want to stir this up so they have more to report on? Imagine how many more people would be watching if there was a manhunt in progress.

It's fake you retards.

Really makes you think

Confirmed multiple shooters and 91 dead

They don't want a man hunt. They want a lone wolf mcwhitey shooter.

Since the one confirmed shooter is Muslim, they don't want the public to know there are two more armed Muslims at large.

Which is stupid, because if they resurface elsewhere and kill more people it will look like a separate incident.

everyone post this
we need to see if this is true

In San Bernadino though they fed off the "could there be another shooter?" thing for weeks it seemed

Yes. It will look like separate lonewolf attacks. This will work for the gungrab agenda.

Everyone tweet and kikebook this
At the very least for the lulz and to make people more suspicious of the (((news))).

I fucking hate saying this but...

Do you think plebbit could help with this?

There might have been. There was pretty good evidence of another shooter.

This was obviously another ((ISIS)) false flag to stir up Israeli sympathy and Islamaphobia even though muslims want nothing to do with us. They are desperately trying to name Muslims as the enemy.

Yes post to plebbit.

Reddit is now an official colony of Sup Forums

They will do our bidding

EVERYONE CAN HELP
IDGAF IF YOU ASK FUCKING TUMBLER
EVERYONE NEEDS TO HELP

Do it. They need something to do after Bernie lost and will do anything to get dirt on Hillary or the ""Establishment""

EVERYONE CAN HELP
IDGAF IF YOU ASK TUMBLER
EVERYONE NEEDS TO HELP

Im not going there

I was wondering how one guy managed to kill 50 people

my sister is at Disney wurld all week, she ded

Get on a chopper and go save her bro.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4nu2mg/please_upvote_to_spread_awareness/

If you have plebbit upvote this post.

If you don't make a plebbit and upvote this post.

/r/uncensorednews
/r/conspiracy
/r/undelete

If anyone can get this to voat, otherchans, GodLikeProductions, or any other forums do.
We need to make this shit spread like crazy.

Get it on /r9k/ or Sup Forums too.

Assuming this isn't an epicly crafted hoax, they probably are comfortable lying about these two because they have them captured.

Maybe it was a false flag, and they chose a Muslim fall guy to convince us it wasn't. My gut says it was not a false flag. They probably just want to avoid another incident of groups of Muslims like that husband and wife who were ostensibly model assimilated Muslims. Or maybe there was some detail about one or both of the others that makes them very dangerous to the narratives.

The other two were reported at first by local news as "claims of multiple shooters". But now they're completely quiet about it.

Florida Sup Forumsacks stay safe or indoors!

Please read

Sequels are usually worse than the original

Hundreds of people in a gay club and no one was recording it? Okay.

Not properly coordinated ones.

The state of Florida would be under martial law right now. They shut down boston looking for the boston bombers. If there were other shooters we would know about it

SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE

FOR AMERICA

I'm in Orlando.

This is the only post I have seen about this.

How worried should I be?

That's evidence. That won't be coming out til the case is closed.

I think you guys need to calm down this is likely Bullshit, if not, well, we will find out soon enough

Pls don't go out fellow burger. Don't want another statistic.

Don't be worried, be ready.

Don't go outside
Spread this info to everyone you know

We have to go out. We can not let them make us fear them. Go out. Be aware of where you are. How to get out. Who else is there. Be strong. God bless America

So cool story.

The FB account that was used to post this "Cody.Agnew" uses the email address "[email protected]" you can check this by attempting to recover the password with username "Cody.Agnew" and then seeing the obscured password and obscured phone numbers. Try the same again with the email address. You get the same obscured phone numbers, so we have a match.

So plug that email address in to good old fashioned myspace and you'll see that it is used to host a page for the band called "The Flight 93's" based out of Missouri. So we can establish whoever made this post is some hoaxer twat with a hard on for conspiracy theories. They made the post and said "Oh boy I really hope FACEBOOK DOESN'T DELETE MY POST" and then deletes their whole account after several people have conveniently shared their post. Don't worry, if the account was connected to a real person it will be back up in time.

>All these people who don't realize that's a bullshit story
You don't get 11 bullets dug out of you, 1 stuck in your liver, and turn around and tell people you're daijoubu.

This is the plan. I tend to stay away from clubs and concerts. I love the theme parks tho.

Also my Father in law sells AR15s here so I feel like we will be much richer in the next few months.

WOAH WOAH WOAH, what if this "Cody Agnew" was actually also a plant?
He only references anecdotal evidence still. Was anybody able to dig up concrete evidence on who he is?

make me famous for 15 minutes: the post
Faggot only wants to look cool and get tons of likes.

People have posted random police shootings and such to youtube directly without consulting their (((lawyers))), you really don't think some random club fag would too?

>Don't want another statistic
That is the think about statistics, if you are, you are a bunch of statistic.

guys please acknowledge my ivy league level of quality social engineering research. pretty much as much proof as you can get this is a hoax post

ALSO I MEANT OBSCURED EMAIL, NOT PASSWORD

The person who got shot was still implied to be in critical condition, although fairly stable, cody claimed to only know about it because of his employee who was related to the victim.

wow i read this and now im relly starting to think

>til the case is closed.
What case? The shooter is dead, you can't put a dead man on trial.

twitter.com/ImSuperDope_/status/742048639338598400

MULTIPLE SHOOTERS RUN!!! I don't even feel safe here in the netherlands

>surviving 11 bullets from AR
Yeah ok

ar15 got nerfed in the most recent update

I acknowledge you.

I never thought of doing this before.

[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]

Are there really people out there who believe everything they read on Facebook?

>The media is not reporting this because they don't want to scare everyone
This statement instantly convinced me that the entire post is a lie.
When the fuck has the media ever done this?

I dont know if you guys watched the video Alex Jones did but basically it shows how ISIS does this shit in countries they are about to invade to gather support of local Muslims ( since they are also against gays) and when they have support from the locals they start doing theyre ISIS shit. I saw this story on /r/the_donald where muslim preachers are already saying that gays need to die and shit so that would cover the getting local support. Not only that but if the 3 shooters theory is correct it shows that its not a planned thing just between 3 guys but rather 3 guys sent over by ISIS. Didn't ISIS also talk shit about how they were going to commit attacks on our soil like last year as well? They could finally be moving into fruition.

This is probably just some asshole who called in and claimed to be there and then hung up the phone just as he was dropping some "secret info".

I wouldn't trust that brainlet Alex Jones to shit on my lawn let alone blow a whistle at the superhappening

more research - his name is Cody W**** agnew and he did in fact at one point live in Missouri. He graduated there in 2010. He's got a mugshot with a DUI for Polk County, FL from earlier this year and shortly after that same facebook account has a review on a laywer's page.

So he is the same guy from Missouri who was in a band who's name was based on a terror attack on the US. So pretty much tells me flat out that the entire post is a hoax made by some conspiracy theory fetishist.

Ok, now try to prove him wrong instead of just attacking his character and calling him names.

Confirmed multiple making you thinks and dead gays drumpf

REMINDER THAT THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE

There was a video of a news interview with a dindu explaining after the dark knight theather shooting that there was actually more than one person in the theater, and that he never saw a guy with orange hair start shooting. What he did say he saw was some guys wearing all black clothing, who looked like shadow figures, throw some kind of tear gas in to the corners of the room and in the middle. After that, they started shooting.

I swear on my life, I saw this shit on youtube one time but the next time I tried to look for it again it was gone. Just think about out how fucked, and scary that is. There's some really evil fucking people planning this shit out.

I'm from Polk County and I'm in Orlando. What can I do to help figure out if this is legit other than wait to die?