Lets gather tweets from today and discuss

Lets gather tweets from today and discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg
twitter.com/chasestrangio/status/742001494489223168
cbsnews.com/news/isis-persecution-gay-men-murder-lgbt-muslim-society/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did those bills shoot the club up? If the shooter killed gays because they were gay wouldn't those bills save lives?

Thats hardly an argument

>peaceful legislation
>killing homos
Quite a big difference.

Gets you thinkin...

>tfw not one person has responded to the fact that Google views Hillary being a woman more newsworthy than the worst american mass shooting in history

RMUT

That's like saying raising the drinking age by law made every person under 21 stop drinking, legal charter being penned doesn't corelate directly to societies actions

Muslims rarely go out of their way to condemn violence, where's HAMAS' statement of condemnation? Why do only Christians have to condemn?

I sincerely hope this is sarcasm.

Google is actively manipulating search results to remove negative stories about hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg

... Such as ...

you've only scratched the surface of the rabbit-hole, my friend

Pedophilia?

>registered democrat
>IT WUZ DA RIGHT WING

>arabs for bernie

Funny they probably havent read sanders tweet on the incident

>Islam is not a perverted view of human life

Kill me now please

I can't find his tweet on his twitter, did he delete it?

what did he say?

Don't they teach logic in law school?

That was before it was know he was muslim.

Regressive leftists doing their thing

Well the guy who shot them wasn't Christian, may as well bitch about peanut allergies in the same breath for all of the relevance.

Days like this make me want off this fucking ride, We all know how different shit would of been spun if this was a white guy

Here's an unironically good one

regular leftists*

People are even still trying to find ways to blame white people for this.

This creature is fucking slime.

twitter.com/chasestrangio/status/742001494489223168

Fake? Cant find it on his twitter

This one is a total fake, sorry.

Based and saved.

Can I post a tumblr post

Liberals are some of the most blatantly racist people, and they don't even realize it.

>random white man

Brendan Rodgers is no random white man.

this must be spread

she's begging for a dicking

Holy shit that's beautiful

its edited you morons, that's the white BLM leader

It's an obvious fake

i know. but it doesn't matter. it will take anyway

Tell me about it mate. Tom Rogic will shine this year and bring the bants.

Buttblasted to the max

It's fucking scary how deep in the sand their heads are about Islam and homosexuality. They act like they would be free to be as gay as they want living in the ME.
cbsnews.com/news/isis-persecution-gay-men-murder-lgbt-muslim-society/

Child brides.

This. It's really the only thing ISIS gives the world and they only cost like $10k

High level butt blasting

liberals were comparing westboro church to being as bad as isis at one point so this is not a surprising argument

There were more debates after Sandy Hook though

So ISIS will magically stop shooting people if guns are banned?

What about Paris where they killed over twice as many in a country where it's illegal to own guns?

Blasted

That's wrong though.
Also our sharp and pointy things statistics are through the fucking roof

Come on guys, i mean, don't you know what the current years is?

Still buttblasted

Remember a shooting is a "mass shooting" when 4 or more people are injured or dead.

When people say there's a mass shooting everyday that could just mean only 4 people where shot

0mass shootings in aus
Bull shit there was one a Few months ago
And how many mass stabbings were there

>Paris

>one Muslim does something Muslims do every day
>not all Muslims

>a person uses an inanimate object in an illegal manner
>literally all gun owners are responsible

>mass shootings
Shootings at churches?

Islam is not the problem. Men are the problem.
(Posted by a male)

>Mexico

Tell him just liked how it worked in San Bernardino, so glad that no gun zone stopped that trigger from being pulled on the illegal gun.

Social media is the lowest rung of society.

I have no idea what point he's trying to make...

Lel, didn't Brussels get fucked by gunfire and a massive explosion just a month or two ago?

Short memories

Obviously, the killer was motivated by Republican bills keep men out of women's bathrooms, not by the Koran.

He's right.

Look at all the blame being levied against Islam right now as proof.
Rather he was Islamist, a bigot, a homophobe, a extremist, a radical, whichever...he got the idea in his head to kill these people.

That man, whichever label, took his idea, walked into a gun store, easily and legally purchased the killing machines necessary for his idea, then executed his idea.

Yet this country focuses on the formation of the idea, instead of the easily accessible killing machines that allowed his idea to be executed and stole 50 lives.

Americans now seek to regulate ideas, instead of their killing machines.

Yeah and 2 in France in 2015.
Cherrypicking at its finest

isnt she also white? I'm at the point where I would celebrate people being round up at shot

>HURR ONE MASS SHOOTING HAPPENED IN PARIS SO I CAN IGNORE HOW MUCH LOWER THE GUN DEATH RATES PER CAPITA IN THE COUNTRY ARE COMPARED TO BURGERSTAN DURR

Top kek

>leftists
>living in their own fantasy world

Pick no less than two. If this incident showed us anything, it's that the American left is just as dangerously deluded as the European left. It's really interesting when you think about it, to see so many people deny and avoid what is in their face, just to resolve their own obvious cognitive dissonance between being pro-gay and pro-Islam

>(((Lieberman)))

>gun deaths

It would be more efficient to ban communities than tools.

>0 mass shootings in Aus since gun laws placed
Fucking retard.

There's a halal food cart near me that's pretty good, otherwise can't think of anything

Maximally blasted

Well of course. It's always the white male!!! I thought everyone knew that. Muslims dindu nuffin.

>Belgium
>France

Yeah because this muslim was listening to the christians

I feel like the people on Sup Forums are the only ones who ever remember these things.

Is this what it's like to go insane?

You cited mass shootings
No one minds black on black shootings

>good things
Muslim jokes are the bomb, I must admit, but they only exist because of bad Muslim contributions.

I oppose violence, but LGBT people are scum, and the Lord will send them to hell, and He is right to do so.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

That's fine. The good lord can do what he wants, as long as man doesn't try to take his actions into their own hands.

Halal is the method of slaughter used.
It has very little to do with the actual meal and you could very easily create the same food using non-halal ingrediants

>san jewse Sharts

>I TOLD YOU BRO
>I TOLD YOU ABOUT ISLAM
>I WARNED YOU DAWG

What I don't get about the libtards... They all vehemently defend Islam, but what has Islam ever done for them? What's the motivation?

why the fuck are assault weapons even legal

>people saying guns should be banned it was a gun that stopped this guy
If guns were banned, that guy would just have a bomb.

>Americans now seek to regulate ideas, instead of their killing machines.

And this same idea has killed a lot of people in Europe, where guns are not accessible for the most part, and they killed just as many without a firearm. A gun doesn't kill anyone anymore than those planes that flew into the Trade Towers, it's the people using the gun and piloting the plane, fueled by the ideology that is currently fucking up the Middle East and surrounding regions, (as it has a 1,400 year history of doing) that are responsible for the killings.

>guy wears blackface, pretends he's black
>leads liberal anti-white groups
>posts this
>start to question if he is an actual white nationalist mytyr spy that is trying to get nig nogs out of this country.

Or an illegally obtained gun, and a field day because no one else would have one to stop him.

I'm an attorney, and frankly, guns should be banned outright - but I know not everyone is into that idea - so at a minimum we should implement 1) licensing for gun ownership (like with the dmv) and 2) background checks.

The fuck is up with the NRA and congress?

Fuck, or even a knife.