Liberals endlessly protest to bring "Refugees" into the country because Muh feelings

>Liberals endlessly protest to bring "Refugees" into the country because Muh feelings
>"Refugees" come over and start massacring liberals.
>Liberals will continue to protest for "refugee" asylum
I feel like Christmas came early this year lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/nidal-hasan-sentenced-to-death-for-fort-hood-shooting-rampage/2013/08/28/aad28de2-0ffa-11e3-bdf6-e4fc677d94a1_story.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/16/jihadists-cheer-suggest-responsibility-navy-yard-s/
youtube.com/watch?v=9X0lIHKXZeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The true redpill is knowing that they know that we would think this way.
Whether or not this is good news for the conservatives is irrelevant because tptb are 10 moves ahead of us already.

JUST

Actually, the true redpill is that conservatives support/supported this in "secret" so that they could gain power again.

How could any American see 9/11 and go, "I want more of them here."?

FUCK

I guess we'd need a few tragedies here and there to get more voters thinking again

Most refugees are victims who desperately need help.

One gunman isn't representative of Islam.

it's not christmas. It's the chaos that Jews bring.

>gays
>muslims
who created one group and brought the other here?

MY

Your mom isn't a representative of women but I still call them all sluts.

DEMOCRATIC REPRESENTATIVE REPUBLIC

A FUCKING FAGGOT

Devil's Advocate: we want all the liberal Muslims here, so we can bomb the ever-loving shit out of all the rest. Social engineering via explosives.

Just direct the """""refugees""""" to the abos. Abos are haram, right?

Kill yourself JUSTin you glass chin motherfucker

>rapefugees arrive
>rape and murder innocents
>OMG stop being so racist and islamophobic it's whites who are at fault
>[allahu akubar intensifies]

NATIVE BLESSING

>Most refugees are victims who desperately need help.

nice source there

>One gunman isn't representative of Islam.

yep, neither was the underwear bomber, or the shoe bomber, or the tsarnaev brothers, or the coochi brothers, neither was abaaod.

nor were the madrid train bombers, or the 7/7 bus bombers, neither was 911 or the 1994 attacks, infact none of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks had anything to do with islam right?

get your head hacked off the streets please cuck

But the shooter wasn't a refugee

so you is sayin
that these libs
is gon solve demselves

WE

If you were warning people not to hug bears and then they'd laugh at you and then get mauled by bears, then you'd feel the same way.

saw this in the sky today
JUST

This is a fantastic idea. Paradrop literal psychopaths into the middle East and instruct them to scalp anyone they can. Kill and scalp everyone .

I bet they could move from village to village raiding like vikings/hannibal

Correct. All to undermine the whites and the right

They both have wildly different ideas of what to do with gasoline.

This is about gaining power though, clearly liberals aren't able to look towards the future and predict things. Ironic because they're all progressive. Cons. knew exactly what would happen and went along with it in order to gain popularity again.

Muslims aren't attacking military bases, they're attacking centres of culture. Concerts, nightclubs, etc. Muslims want the most media coverage from their attacks and want to pick soft targets - sucks to be you, shitlibs. Not a single Trump voter died today.

WUZ

>>[allahu akubar intensifies]

If you can quell your teen angst long enough to process a few words, go ahead and google "what is the UN".

Just kidding, we both know you'll never, ever try to learn about anything until this phase that you're in ends. And it will, every kid goes through it. Hug your parents once in awhile. They put up with a lot.

Oh look, a cuck!

>Muslims aren't attacking military bases,

Fort Hood - washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/nidal-hasan-sentenced-to-death-for-fort-hood-shooting-rampage/2013/08/28/aad28de2-0ffa-11e3-bdf6-e4fc677d94a1_story.html

Navy Shipyard - washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/16/jihadists-cheer-suggest-responsibility-navy-yard-s/

>a fucking leaf

He wasn't a refugee.

Watching libs destroy themselves is so satisfying that I'll miss it when Trump is elected. Hopefully Sweden continues freefall into oblivion for years to come.

MURREE KRISSMASS

youtube.com/watch?v=9X0lIHKXZeo

Not all liberals want to bring refugees into the country. They just don't think building walls is going to do anything useful.

Also this guy isn't even a "refugee" just an extremist. This event doesn't exactly support conservative stand point either.

>They just don't think building walls is going to do anything useful
Sure it will.

>This event doesn't exactly support conservative stand point either
No, it supports the logical stand point that Muslims are fucking scum and need to be thrown back into the desert.

This happened once before
I came to your door

No reply

You don't get the point.

If even second or third generation Muslims become terrorists, it means we'll have the same issues in 50 or 100 years.

It's their religion and culture. Let's not let them in. They bring nothing of value anyway, so why should we?

Conservatives are anti-immigration. If we don't import a bunch a third worlders they won't pop out kids and those kids won't mow down faggots in nightclubs.

>I feel like Christmas came early this year lads.
Well that's just because you're a sociopath piece of garbage.
Hint: When bad things happen to you, don't cry, you deserve every one of them.

>it means we'll have the same issues in 50 or 100 years.

EXACTLY!

Why is it so hard for people to see this?

>Conservatives are anti-immigration. If we don't import a bunch a third worlders they won't pop out kids and those kids won't mow down faggots in nightclubs.
That still leaves all you conservatives who commit terrorism.
How about you shitbags get a hold of your anti-government crazies who kill cops before talking about other groups?
Tim McVeigh killed more people than this Orlando attack.

>Muslim
>Gays
>Latino
>Democrat
>swing state

Except the power base clearly favors the progressives. You pander to muslims and all the establishments will be friendly to you.

lol. u new?

>refugee

he was american born ya fuckwit