ITT I will post about 40 translated tweets from Arabic to English related to the Orlando shooting

ITT I will post about 40 translated tweets from Arabic to English related to the Orlando shooting

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ahmedaa1k
twitter.com/B_1am/status/742027588718170114
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>But muh islamophobia
>But not all Muslims!

WOAH WOAH

DONT BE RACIST???!

These translations are pretty accurate, who translated them?

Bump

is this real?

Islam is n-not that bad, r-right guys?

I'm native Arabic speaker and this 100% real and accurate and only the tip of the iceberg there are tons of them who don't have no access to Twitter or any social media

An Arab guy

It is the most peaceful religion ever seriously guys you're all islamophobes btw does anyone have a spare 8 year old sister? Goat will work too.

literally fake I am fluent in Arabic and this doesnt say any of the translations you have given. i know you hate mudslimes but keep it factual

Translate some and I'll believe you

This.
OP is not even posting the profile link because he knows it's fake.

Are you retarded? The profile is the @____ so the pic above you is xMashima

Islam isn't monolithic. Daeshbags are that bad.

OP you've gotta include links to the originals for proofs.

see
twitter.com/ahmedaa1k

How do Arabs even have working Internet? Yeah I know I'm from Australia and our internet is shit tier, but all I can imagine is these kids at the half blown up public library using a shit brick computer running Windows 94

Its like fucking Sup Forums

This one is triggering

>no hashtag or smiling face on the original tweet
LEFTIE FALSE FLAG

Considering the Muslims I know IRL I dont understand why anyone would think thesr are fake.

Have most Americans never met a Muslim?

They fucking loathe homosexuals.

Dude they call us crusaders?

Fucking yes I can live with this

The day /pol became gay sympathisers

What is the Arabic work for faggot? Write it phonetically, using the English alphabet.

It depends which Arab region you are from
You will need sounds that doesn't exist in English but shaa'th or khaneeth would do

There's no way to tell if these are real unless somebody confirms with caps of google translate for a few and God knows I'm not going to do that.

FAKE SHIT
You can see that tweets clearly don't match translations.
Fucking leftie leaf scum.

Men can do what they want. It's women who destroyed our culture, our economies, our honor

Nothing wrong with being gay as long as you're not a faggot about it

DESIGNATED

I used to work at a liquor store where every employee and the owner were all muslim immigrants from Iraq. This was in San Fransisco too, so lots of gay people.

All day they would just talk about how much they hated the dirty gays. One girl from a local college worked there for a few days, Saw one of the employees (the owner's son) call some dude a dirty faggot to his face, so she told the owner and he literally slapped her into submission

She never reported it to police tho lol. I got along with the owners but only because I'm an immigrant from Iraq too (but not Muslim. I never told them that)

we dont care really, this is good ammo against the left and Islam though

Shoo shoo Chechen scum

Every single Sunni I've met has the same opinions as ISIS fags, they just don't act on them.

>I'm from Australia

And you haven't noticed we have Arabs living here?

Are you retarded?

You translate a few then

لوطي (lote) = sodomite
مثلي (mithle) = homo(sexual)
خنثه (khuntha) = faggot

You should make a twitter account and just reply to the original tweets with the translation and the hashtag and nothing more. I bet it would get a decent amount of attention and discussion and maybe even picked up by the media

Yes

Europeans are referred to as "crusaders" in the same way White Americans are called "crackers" by Negroes.

You're not cheating anybody, MIDF.

NO HASHTAGS IN ORIGINAL TWEET

Seriously...have you never been exposed to Muslims in your entire life?

This is how 99.9% of them openly talk irl.

At least down here in Sydney. All umcovered women are whores, all fags should be killed.

I'm Arab Christian and I probably hate Mudslimes for than you

شاذ (shaath) = actually means (sexually) deviant, not exclusive applied to gays, but mostly so

>dubs says they all die by isis

You need to provide the links to these because I can't trust you to be truthful.

he looks very oppressed in that picture

someone should post this to /r/the_donald

Even if they were true, there are loud people spouting edgy opinions every day on Sup Forums. What does it prove, if anything?

Not sympathizing with Muslims (wouldn't) just saying what does it matter if it's real or not?

>That Twitter handle

yeah me too, and you dont!

Clearly

from the very little arabic I can read, they seem to be all real I know for a fact that is real.

This

They're pretty much Stormfags that have zero courtesy when in the open, unless they're lying

Lebbo Maronite?
You guys are alright... Most of my friends are Christian lebs. The difference between Lebbo Muslims and Lebbo Maronites is worlds apart. And it's true, no one hates the Muslims more than you guys (understandably)

I don't even hate Muslims.

I just don't understand how you got to the conclusion that Arab Muslims wouldn't have computers.

>Muslims still call us "Crusaders"

don't they already do that to themselves?

Yes, I'm Lebanese Maronite.
I fucking hate when people assume I'm a mudslime. They contribute nothing to society, and most them (Lakemba) are on the centrelink. I hope Aussies know that there is a vast difference between maronites and mudslimes

So this is really real ? I can go full Nazi faggotmode with this ?

test

They sound like Sup Forums.

What, does Sup Forums love fags now? Weren't these degenerates ruining America yesterday?

Are these Western sandniggers or sandniggers in sandnigger countries?

SPREAD THIS TO THE NORMIES
DO IT NOW
STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS HOT

>Even if they were true

I don't get this.

Seriously.

How fucking retarded are Americans.

This is how regular joe moderate Muslims talk openly on in Europe and Australia.

This is why we all kek ourselves when Homo's or Feminists advocate for their oppression status.

I have Muslim m8's who will find this massacre hilarious.

This is like that fucking BLM idiot who is blaming White Supremacy for the massacre because the shooter hated blacks too.

It's like he's never come across a fucking Arab in his life - They are blatantly openly racist.

Not to mention the Muslims have OPEN opinions on Jews that would make David Duke blush.

The reaction to this incident really does drive home how fucking ignorant Americans are of Islam and it explains a lot about why their left are so tolerant of them.

Can any Arab person confirm this for me. I don't need some euro fag or a leaf telling me it's fake.

Its twitter you idiot, just google the @_____
They are all real.

>reading all of these tweets
Man..those muslims really know how to be unashamedly anti-gay.

I know Muslims are enemies to western civilization but sometimes they remind me what Christians could be like if we weren't such cucked timid individuals.

I'm torn between my hatred of Muslims and my hated of modern degeneracy.

twitter.com/B_1am/status/742027588718170114

They are real, but just localized to english a lot.

I'm Lebanese and speak Arabic,
It's a fake.

WTF I love Islam now

LIT