Another question about the shooting

How the fuck did ONE guy kill over 50 people? He was only armed with a gun, a rifle, and a mysterious device that was never even used. He was either a really fucking good shot and was 100% strapped with bullets, or something more plausible happened. There's no way one guy could pull off the second-deadliest terrorist attack in American history with a fucking RIFLE.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/TheReal_Minnema/status/742171078844284929
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You do know a single bullet can pass through multiple people, right.

people are bitches, especially in fucking orlando.

He lined them up and executed them. It's not necessarily difficult.

Clubs are crowded and bullets penetrate so it's not that outlandish.

Yes, and some people were hit with several bullets. I'd say that evens it out a little. I think it's highly unlikely that many people would be killed by a bullet that passed through another person unless they were hit in a critical area like the head or heart.

Even if that's a contributing factor, this guy did an unbelievably good job of murdering people considering what came before him. There have been mass shootings with more than one gunman that didn't have half the effect this guy did. The only thing that could beat him was four fucking airplanes.

If the rifle was full auto I could see it happening but it was a semi auto ar-15...

How did he keep them from running? Also, why hasn't anyone tried this before if it's so effective?

Dense crowd in an open area. Spraying in all directions will result in a lot of hits.

Plus it became a hostage situation so a lot of the fags who got wounded ended up bleeding out and dying.

>ONE guy

There were at least 2, but reportedly 3 shooters.

Two of them are still on the loose.

Okay. This is the "more plausible" scenario I was waiting to hear about. But it looks like every major publisher is claiming it was just one guy.

Another false flag.

5.56 is a terrible penetrator. It will get stopped by 3 sheets of sheet rock, where a 9mm will go through 15-20.

Muslims train hard with their guns, because at heart they are not liberals.

Liberals just worship their pig dicks.

Obamas right
need more muslims
get rid of sodom infestation

It's called a gun-free zone. Shooter can aim and reload all he feels like because he's the only one armed.

If this is true, they're trying to cover it up.

What do you think is more realistic? That people panic and freeze up, fully knowing that they're going to die, yet holding onto that sliver of hope that somehow they won't, or that upon realization of what's happening they rush the shooter with disregard of their own lives in order to stop him and prevent further victims?

This is not a video game. 99% of people wouldn't act that way. Regardless of what people say that 9/11 was, the fact remains that the people on board the planes were innocents. Again, it's irrelevant if the planes themselves caused the towers to collapse or if it was an inside job. What I'm getting at is that all of those passengers, some knowing that they're most likely going to die, didn't lift a finger to stop what was unfolding.

People are simply too scared. They rarely, if ever, realistically consider the possibility of death, much less face such a scenario on a regular basis from which they could learn how to deal with it.

Regardless of what you say OP, you'd most likely freeze in your tracks in that situation as well.

1. crowded place. + loud. so first shots weren't probably taken seriously.
2. the shooter was lucky to have 3 hours to kill 50, usually they dont get more than 5-20 minutes.
3. he had high capacity magazines. so ammuntion was no problem. Just search and kill.

There were another two people the media doesnt show them as to not alarm there others in the free that are dangerous and armed and muslim

Huh? I was never arguing that people didn't freeze up when he started shooting, and I don't doubt that they did. But as soon as one person started running, mob mentality would take over and everyone would run with them. My point is that there have been dozens of other shooters in this guy's exact same position that didn't come close to the killcount he got.

One got captured, one is dead. No idea on the third.

>He was either a really fucking good shot
It isn't that difficult to kill unarmed stationary people from close range

>What I'm getting at is that all of those passengers, some knowing that they're most likely going to die, didn't lift a finger to stop what was unfolding.
What about the plane that crashed in a Pennsylvania field because the passengers attacked the terrorists?

He stood in front of the one door people were trying to get out of, and shot the fuck out of them.

1. There were others, as some claim
2. He was prepared, a trained shot with tons of ammo
3. He doubletapped everyone on the floor
4. Targets panicked and didn't seek proper cover

pick as many as you like

You need to consider the layout of the building, the time he had to freely shoot people before they started running, the destructive power of his weapon of choice & his accuracy with it, not to mention the amount of people present in the building / at the location itself.

Do we know if the building had a back exit? Did it even have windows? A lot of night clubs don't. And with some careful planning and knowledge of the layout of the building, potential escape routes such as a back exit can be blocked to prevent escape.

that was 1 out of 5 planes

>Also, why hasn't anyone tried this before if it's so effective?

It happened in france a few months ago in case you don't remember.

Why doesn't it happen too much here? Two reasons, I'd guess.

1. The FBI runs the largest (fake) terrorist recruitment organization in the country to coax dummies into pledging allegiance to ISIS when they're actually talking to a government agent.

2. The number of people in the US who are smart enough not to fall for this and willing to kill multiple people (thereby killing themselves in the process) is fairly low. I don't want to jinx anything, but if you were fucking nuts and wanted to pull something like this off next week, what would stop you?

What incentive does the government have in not letting us know there is a shooter on the loose? They had no problem shutting down the entire greater boston area for three days and turning Watertown into a war zone.

No it fucking won't, are you high?

I said in my post that 99% of the people wouldn't act that way. Most people are followers, not leaders, but if a leader type exists among those on board and starts to act, many can start following him in hope of a better outcome. I really can't talk about the details of every shooting / terror attack. I'm just sharing what I know about human psychology. It's all very situational. People act differently according to what they're facing. There's a higher possibility that people would try and stop an assailant armed with a knife than one armed with a gun, much less one with an assault weapon.

Unfortunately people don't realize their odds of survival are higher if they scram and follow the exit signs rather than staying in obvious hiding spots like bathrooms stalls.

I can't really blame them though. They probably all thought there were multiple shooters blocking exits. And the hiding spots are comfortable until the shooter comes in the room I suppose. I really hope I never find myself in this situation. I work in a government office and I wouldn't be surprised if one of the higher-ranking people are on this kill list the press is talking about today.

why didn't the people in the club just rush at him? if you're getting shot at and chances are you are going to die, why not try to use the adrenaline going through you to stop the person?

This was the last plane to go down. People had heard from family members they spoke with via airphones about the news. They knew they were destined to hit a building. A few hours earlier the idea that a civillian plane would be used as a missile after being hijacked was pretty unthinkable

one of the hijacked planes was heading for the pentagon and the people on-board took back control but nobody could fly and the pilots were dead so they just crashed it in a field

must've been fucking insane for those people, knowing they were all going to die but still making sure they didn't crash into something else

See

Some selfish fags ran out the back and barricated the door to prevent the shooter from running after them. Ironically also trapping the rest of the gaylords with the shooter.

What are you taught when you hear gunfire as a child, you get to the ground and try to minimize yourself. Which just means for the active shooter it's like fish in a barrel. Plus a club is dark and the people were likely inebriated as all fuck, or fucked up on some other illicit drugs, further lowering their cognitive skills. And from what I've seen of the place, the escape routes are not exactly numerous. Plenty of people tried to hide, rather than run, likely because they were paralyzed with fear, which is more free kills.

Basically I completely believe he killed that many by himself in a packed club. Real life isn't like the movies.

It was a room full of fairies and women. What do you expect?

No no no please don't let this be true

Gays are on drugs and lots of sex going on. They are in their own world reaching orgasm. Gunman went berserk seeing all this degeneracy.

Do you really trust the media to tell you the truth about what happened?

I saw a muslim looking man at the gas station today. As I left he tried to ask me something, going "excuse me mr, excuse me. Do you have a second mister" and I straight up ignored him while whistling America the Great.

Everyone was giving him the cold shoulder. It was great. Fuck muslims.

It's so beautiful.

I have this from that other place, but I think there's another screenshot from somewhere else.

>not dying a glorious death by storming the attacker

>2016

Why are Americans such pussies

Typically someone has to man up to start that rush. Which also means that person is super fucking dead, because that is the one the gunman sees first. Basically, self preservation keeps most people from suicide missions, even if you end up dead anyway.

just like the batman shooter. two more guys seen by witnesses and never caught.

obviously pros, by the level of carnage. I wonder if we'll get another patsy suspect so drugged he cant see straight.

Because one of the faggots blocked the emergency exit, leaving him plenty of time to shoot the other people trapped therein.

mobile.twitter.com/TheReal_Minnema/status/742171078844284929

sounds like they're fucking each other over...

if you think thats true youre a fucking dumbass. Panicked people dont stop for fucking construction projects or to make some huge noise while they're 'hiding' in an alleyway with clear routes to freedom. This is part of a pattern of 'terror attacks' with an incrementally increasing death toll that will continue until American civilians have been disarmed.

Like in the previous ones, organized steps were taken to ensure maximum loss of life.

Supposedly some fag barricaded a door and trapped all the buttbuddies in there to get gunned down

Who gives a fuck? A guy associated with ISIS got the best terrorist killstreak.

In a gay nightclub.

He's even better than Dorner

you know chris dorner only had like 3 kills right? He wasn't even a so-called "mass shooter"

Shit if 1 person had AIDS and got shot and that bullet passes through him, and hits you and you survive the bullet wound now you've got AIDS. The terrorists knew what they were doing.

It's a club. Chances are nobody was sober and would line up not knowing what else to do. Also clubs tend to be tightly packed places especially gay ones which tend to be in smaller buildings. Dance floor basically shoulder to shoulder it's not that hard to collateral hit even with that shitty 5.56mm caliber that NATO shoved up everyone's ass. Combine drunkenness and extreme fear and it wouldn't be to hard for people to go into shock even if hit in a non vital place

I think having that many wounded proves my bullet penetration theory though. 50 dead and 52 wounded assuming 1 bullet for each is 102 which means he would have had to carry all that and reload frequently and it doesn't look like anyone or very few escaped so I'm going to assume there was only one way in or that the other exit was in a staff area and not well known

Does anyone have any plans/pictures or even a description of the layout of the building itself? The buildings layout could also give answer to how he pulled this off or if there was anywhere anyone else could have fired from without being seen

this is too amusing

Wasn't there one plane that tried to fight the hijackers?

I remember hearing a story about someone who was able to send a voice message to the outside world he and others had gathered whatever could be used as weapons and his last words were "let's roll"

There was a news interview where one of the faggots talked about how he escaped and him and one other guy "blocked the door" so that the gunman couldn't chase them out and shoot them. They heard pounding on the door and "hoped it wasn't people trying to escape".

So there were probably very few ways out of the building and we know at least 1 of them was blockaded.

you're kind of weird user I hope you get some help.

>kill list

Source?

I haven't looked at media for awhile I've been on Sup Forums almost all my day off on threads about this

"A guy associated with ISIS"
I guess you need to be spoonfed on who created and operates that group

sue me, I'm one of those oddballs that thinks ISIS is the real deal. Sure the CIA is probably helping them, but they are made up of the commanders that were kicked out of Saddam's regime.

That was United 93: the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania.

Orlando here. The club was having a special "Latin Night" -- Latin is a euphemism for mestizo, meaning spic, e.g., Puerto Rican, Cuban, Brazilian and Mexican.
Everybody knows spics can't fight for shit, except for a few Brazilians who studied BJJ. The vast majority of spics are cowards and will run at the first sign of trouble. Anyone who's been in the military can confirm this.

Get ppl to a chocke point and unload.

Simpel. Not like at point blank range the bullets overpenetrate.

yeah, very oddball that you believe exactly the government position that every corporate media outlet presents. Youre such a fucking black sheep man.

also your 'belief' really doesnt enter into the equation. This isnt some abstract question like 'why did god give men nipples', its a matter of financial and historical fact. If you're 'going with your gut' in the age of instantly-attainable factual information, i applaud you because you are a fucking gem.

that idiot is probably responsible for at least half the deaths

Heres another question that i asked before but got no real proof onto it:

Did nobody fuckin else had a gun inside that place? I mean, really i did not see any info on the victims defending themselfes but it is still hard to believe that no one shot back.

REMINDER! All night clubs and shit have security cams. If we never see any footage, it was fake and gay.

St the end of the day it's Islam and always has been Islam at racing the west en masse like this

>but muh cia muh fbi muh Israel

Yep. So I guess they were behind the takeover of Constantinople and the crusades too amiright?

Your terrible definition of amusing is amusing

Well, they'll hold it for a really long time for sensitivity reasons.

What were those high school shooters a while back... there were security videos of them, but I want to say it wasn't until years later that they got out.

Actually still don't think we ever saw the "action" videos of them actually shooting people.

Orlando here, you're not allowed to conceal carry a firearm in places that sell alcohol.

>go to packed fucking gay bar where its probably shoulder to shoulder
I'm disgusted with this recent attack but its like shooting fish in a barrel, itd be harder not to hit a person than to hit a person

>also your 'belief' really doesnt enter into the equation
>This isnt some abstract question like 'why did god give men nipples'
>'why did god give men nipples'

calm down love, you're off your rocker

Bah they're fags anyway

This is actually a great thing. We get more united against Islam at literally no cost

And when the people turn on Islam it's the first step in showing them the fucked left for what it is. I say the first truth is always the most painful to accept

In a way that guy helped. The more that die the more that begin to hate Islam and also question whether the left is actually good for them and their country

>fake and GAY

youd be fucking surprised, the libbies are trying to say hes not a "true muslim" hes just a "crazy guy" and its "americas fault for facilitating such a culture"

I'm absolutely baffled. I know the libbies say "I cant even" but im drawing a blank as to how this kind of mindset exists

can you please name one muslim group hostile to the US that has no ties to CIA or MI5?

ill wait.

Or one muslim cleric that makes videos claiming to represent all of islam about taking over america, all apostates should be slaughtered, etc. You know, every third entry on your conservative facebook feed?

take two seconds and type any one of those clerics names into google with the words 'cia and 'mi5'. do yourself a fucking favor man, reading is fun cuz knowledge is power.

I don't care who they have ties to

Muslims do not belong in the west

Muslims like you need to be rounded up and shipped away

I hate all Muslims regardless of what they actively do

Extermination of all 1.2 billion Muslims would solve the population problem at 0 fucking expense

Terrorism or no Cia ties or not I want you all dead.

Can you not grasp the concept that you are simply hated no matter what excuses you throw around

At the end of the day it's not about terrorism it's about ridding the world of useless resource draining space wasting subhumans

well, theres no arguing with wilfull ignorance.

if i may try to part the veil of your righteous paranoia for a quick second, Im a fucking white guy in my late 20s like you probably are, statistically.

using google for ten minutes to learn the truth about something is actually not limited to muslims.

but hey, facebook condenses everything into a one-line headline and the corporate news is purely reading-optional! so ya got options, as long as it's not important whether it's true or not.

god bless you you big beautiful corn chip.

People seem to be forgetting that faggot that told the media he blocked the back door and heard people banging on it. He condemned a lot of people to death.

Have you seen gays run?

>using google for ten minutes to learn the truth

would you be suggesting Alex Jones? I heard his reporting on the Bilderberg meeting was very level-headed and full of factual statements.

guy who did it went on tv for an interview and cried about it dumbass

personally i would try for something a bit more objective. If you cant cite it as a source, you might as well blow it out your ass.

ok, you might wanna sit down for this one.

sometimes... people on TV... don't really feel like a cry EVEN WHEN THEYRE DOING A CRY

disturbing, i know.

i believe they call it axe-ing and some consider it a form of performance. personally, im on the fence. sounds like conspiracy theory to me

I don't believe one guy with a semi auto did this.
I've used m4's and the shit constantly jammed. I still don't understand the appeal of this rifle.

This dude wasn't a trained killer. He was a fucking security guard for a shit security company (I've worked for them, they are retards). The people would have had to been real docile. People stampede like wildebeests when frightened like that. I assume they were asses and elbows and crazy. Dude would have easily gotten rocked, especially since half the fuckers were scared and barely knew what was going on.

Why didn't he start off with the explosive? Would have made way more sense to throw a bomb in a crowd instead of 5.56 single shots the whole time.

I don't buy that it was one dude. He had 100 casualties with multiple wounds with a bullet that has poor stopping power. Those were the shots that connected. From the photos, there were a shit ton of shots that didn't. Even if he was using a nutsack, those jam all the time too. This guy would have had to be strapped to the nines with ammo pouches to ensure fast reloads.

He plays a lot of CS:GO?

Haha what a joke-amirightguys?

how much bullets go in a mag in an 'assault rifle' ? 20-30? How many times would he have to have reloaded then? If he was alone, how could not almost everyone run out? Imagine being a farmer and being alone in tendind an entire flock of sheep, they'll go everywhere, as soon as you turn left they run off to the right.
Why didn't anyone manage to jump him while he was reloading unless they felt threatened by a second person?

Except there was at least one girl with 12 bullet wounds (all twelve inside her body, so no double shots). It's very likely he didn't spray entire areas and got multiple kills in every triggerpull.

He was a big, well-built guy. He didn't have just an M4 either.

While I have had the good fortune of never encountering fags, many people are saying that they are a flighty, pussy bunch. The guy holding the exit door closed is an example of the weak, scared mindset most of the clubgoers had. After all, masculinity is not a gay trait.

Breivik killed what, 77 kids by himself?

>Stationary
The moment you pull the trigger people start running. If he was in such a packed small bar, people from the back could have easily attacked him, even more after the 'sprayed' his first mag and had to reload after 10 seconds and there were still 200+ people around him.. This just smells foul.

Are you retarded?
>Shoot up a crowded small space full of gays who are bunched up and don't know how to fight back
>hard

Unless you are in a club with loud music and everyone is confused for the first clip.

As opposed to many other mass shootings, this guy was better trained to stay cool in high-pressure situations as a bodyguard.

Executing a mass shooting is not really about target practice. It has a lot more to do with staying calm while shooting moving targets in a situation with absolute panic and mayhem.

He was also on an island, with kids and explosives.