What music do boys listen to?

>I'm in college
>I'm a girl who has been autistic all her life
>I only have two other gal pals that I hang out with
>I never had success when it comes to boys and dating
>however, there is this chad in math class that I think is flirting with me
>He keeps on asking me for a spare pencil in a cute way
>this chad and his friends keep talking about indie bands which I never heard of
>I only know anime music from anime

Sup Forums, please tell me what cool alternative music that boys these days like, and maybe I'll impress him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YgSPaXgAdzE
youtu.be/wVvoQIdD80U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

From the description, my guess would be shit like Tame Impala. Also, if he's a Chad, he's probably just looking for a hookup, so don't go searching for something else.

Fun fact as a Chad myself.

We always find one unattractive and semi-autistic girl in each class we can occasionally make a half smile at so she continues to let us do things like borrow pencils and copy their textbook notes.

Just a heads up so you don't get hurt.

boys listen to all sort of music. There are a lot of indie bands, so what bands were they talking about specifically?

Its this super hipster band called "Dealth Grips" all the cool boys are listening to it these days

just listen to what you like you weeb. If you really want to impress him just listen to some entry level albums from each genre and go from there. There's got to be some genres besides anime music that you like?

go finger yourself whore or post tits or gtfo

Drop out, nigger

see, the trick is, boys will autistically give you lists of every band they like if you show interest in learning such things

Why?

This. I thought when I graduated college I'd stop spewing spaghetti when an even vaguely attractive girl asked me with genuine interest about the music I listen to.

I was wrong.

>gal pals
Get out of here Chris Chan.

this time a billion

all of them
post feet

>Gril using the term "chad" unironically
Regardless of whether you're LARPing, that's pretty sad.

Suicide - s/t

Like some other user said, there gotta be something besides anime music that you like. Go listen to stuff, see what you like, go from there and discover other new stuff. Just pretending you like the stuff he does is kinda lame idk.
Listen to idk Mellow Gold by Beck
youtu.be/YgSPaXgAdzE
or maybe Joy Divison
youtu.be/wVvoQIdD80U
explore op, explore

go listen to classic rock you fucking weeb

>chad
>indie music
girlie thats a basement fag, ignore him

YUNG THUGGA THUGGA BABEEE

either a tranny or a larper
awful womeme impression