Mick Jagger is a pedophile

Mick Jagger is a pedophile.

absolute madman

so was bowie

in other news, the sky is blue

It was the 60s!

mick jagger beat his wife

This is facts. A 30 year old could plow a 14 year old and no one cared. Now everyone is opposed to less of a gap but they didn't care back then

Who cares she wasn't prepubescent so she knew what she was getting into. Also women don't need internet neckbeards protecting their honor.

no one cares.

>IT"S HEBEPHILIA NOT PEDOPHILIA GUYS!!!
you're disgusting

who gives a fuck

I'm a girl and I always wanted to fuck much older guys since I was 12. If that makes me disgusting so be it. I don't want your stingy ass acting like you're some protector of women. We don't need anything from you so stop offering "help" when it's not needed. It's unattractive, hideous and does you no good.

Literally no one cares.

it does make you disgusting

Jimmy Page fucked the same 14 year old that Bowie fucked except he was even going to marry her.

i coulda toldya dat

Why are there age limits? why is it illegal to marry a 12-year old? Helen of Troy was 12. Juliet and Cleopatra were still teenagers when they became famous. Most heroines of classic novels and poems were underage by today's laws. Thomas Edison married a 16-year-old. Medical studies show that the best age for a woman to have children is between 15 and 25 (lowest chances of miscarriage, of birth defects and, last but not least, of the woman dying while giving birth); while the worst age is after the mid 30s. And the younger you are, the more likely you are to cement a real friendship with your children; the older you are, the more likely that the "generational gap" will hurt your children's psychology. Therefore it is much more natural to have a child at 16 than at 40. In countless countries of the world women have their first child at a very young age, and stop having children at a relatively young age. Nonetheless, in the USA it is illegal to have sex before 18 (but, note, only if the partner is over 18, which is like saying that it is ok to rob a bank if you are a banker), while it is perfectly legal to get pregnant at 40 or (thanks to medical progress) even at 70.

wasn't she 15 when DB fucked her? I've read some of the stuff she wrote about it, she was fucking crazy about them

You're free to think that as I'm free to let you know that no girl would want a jealous, bitter guy no matter her age.

>i can't believe people believe in upholding a system of law and order created to protect some of the most vulnerable members of society
>it's unattractive

How retarded are you guys? It says he was a decade older than her and she’s in her early forties now. That’s literally 20 years off from Mick Jagger.

You absolute fucking mouthbreathers. Learn basic arithmetic

hot

still don't care

I mean, okay, Sup Forums should do what because of this?

monstrously stupid if true

disavow

Sup Forums should fold up fucking shop if they believe this because it’s literally impossible

What the fuck does that even mean? It's a band.

DISAVOW

>women are vulnerable
You're a sexist pig, probably bitter because you don't get any sex. Get it through your thick skull, we don't need you self-selving "protection".
We are not children so stop treating us as that.

Suck my dick, bitch.
>women can't be children
fucking what

why can't i marry a 12 yo?

Like every 60s and 70s rock star except for like maybe 7 of them slept with underage girls. Doesn't necessarily make it right, but let's not pretend this is Jagger alone. Also, you can't say Jagger was a rock star lead singer of a band who slept with 13 year olds so therefore he's the serial rapist in the top one, especially in light of this fact.
Pete's story is the most stupid explanation you could think of but it was literally the truth, look into it.

beggars banquet came out in 68. mick was 25. kys

>women can't be children
>fucking what
You're being stupid on purpose here.

Rolling Stones lyrics have always been pretty fucked. "Brown Sugar" is about Raping a Slave. I have no idea how they've gotten away with it for so long

Obviously anyone who actually clicked on the image can see its not about Mick Jagger. It could be Anthony Kiedis though.

>topic is adults having sex with 12-13 year olds
>>when I was 12 I wanted to fuck much older men
>We are not children so stop treating us as that.
I mean, I shouldn't expect a woman to be able to stick to the topic, but if your goalposts have been moved to another field I'd sure like to know what bullshit you're saying now.

goddamn you’re dumb. It happened when the girl was 13, she’s in her early 40s now. Guy was a decade older. Jagger is 75, or 3 decades older. Learn to subtract, faggot

This sounds entirely plausible, much more than Jagger desu. He is a convicted sex offender anyway, after all. What song could it be though?

I mean he probably was fucking 13 year olds when he was in his 20s but it’s literally impossible for that blind gossip item to be about him

>mean, I shouldn't expect a woman to be able to stick to the topic
Yeah nice generalization here. What did i expect by a bunch of misogynistic virgins? Also that age we're teens not children so stop using these kind of shaming tactics.

Guys, if she's in her early 40s now and was 13 at the time that makes the events about 1985, give or take. If the singer was about a decade older than that makes them in their 20s at that time, so born in the 60s. If they're a "permanent a-lister" in a rock band who had part of their career in the 80s then that narrows it down considerably, doesn't it. What are the options?

Catholic School Girls Rule, maybe. The ages at least fit for Kiedis. He would be a bit more than a decade older than a girl who’s in her early 40s now

Hey, I'm sure there are women who can follow a train of thought for more than 10 minutes, or be in an argument for more than five minutes without starting to make up shit to justify anything they've ever done, but I've just yet to meet any of these no doubt charming women.

Fuck, it's Kiedis, isn't it?
Let's hope for his sake it's just Mike Patton causing trouble anonymously in that post

Man seeing both Kiedis and Patton locked away for life for pedophilia would make my fucking week.

Well he still made the best album of all time

RHCP? Bon Jovi (not a list anymore I’d say). Van Halen? (Ditto). Tough to think of too many.

that song is supposed to be messed up though

How come in this sjw age there’s been no legitimate source on this?

does this mean that Adam Levine is also a pedophile?

Why do I get the impression that you're really ugly and/or awkward by your timid posting style? You keep spouting insecurity and then have the nerve to talk shit about women being dumb. Not really manly if you ask me, more like a scared child babbling.

The only two I can think of who definitely fit that bill are RHCP and U2. Halen and Jovi maybe, but like you said might be more B-list now.

Probably because your automatic response to anything you dislike is to twist and villify it in your mind until it's some grotesque caricature of a human being, after which you're forever convinced that they can't be right and you can't be wrong, even if anyone with an iota of logic capacity can readily tell that you straight-up said that 12-year old girls aren't children and should get to fuck much older women and vice verse, but after I pointed it out you began to backpaddle and here we are.

>much older women
>*men

>here's more of my opinion on what you should do because my brainwashed mind believes so
No thanks, you're the reason USA is a backwards puritanic state. Keep swimming in shit, maybe the state will be a good daddy and save you from drowning.
And for the last time no one wants what you're selling. Keep your bullshit to yourself you puppet.

It's Kiedis... He was raised by a drug-dealing pimp, lost his virginity when he was 12, etc.... You can tell in his book Scar Tissue that he's got some weird sexual issues

>"To fingerpaint is not a sin
> I put my middle finger in
>Your monthly blod is what I win
>I'm in your house now let we spin...

>Black and white a red and blue
>Things that look good on you
>And if I scream don't let me go
>A purple stain I know

>I'm a girl and I always wanted to fuck much older guys since I was 12. If that makes me disgusting so be it.
That doesn't make you disgusting. We all have naive fantasies of fucking older men/women at one point or another in our adolescence. What makes you disgusting is the fact that you're defending a grown man who molested multiple girls and saying that the girl knew what she was doing.

I know there's a lady here trying to speak for all women but hey this is another girls opinion

Fucking 13 year old girls is fucked up even if they have a poster of a rock star hanging up in their room and have celebrity crushes. Women aren't children but 13 year olds certainly are. The idea of anyone trying to touch my little sister makes me want to throw the fuck up

since when did women start infiltrating my Sup Forums?

UGH you guys ruined EVERYTHING I HATE YOU

I never told you what to do, nor am I the reason the U.S. is a "backwards puritanic state", since I'm not only just one person, but have lived in Europe my whole life. So, you know, thanks for doing exactly what I described, I suppose.

I'm probably a lot more knowledgeable about music than you are but ok

w-wait dont go tho... can u be my gf?

RESPOND BITCH!

i said respond i love you