You know what my mother used to call me? Neon Demon

>You know what my mother used to call me? Neon Demon.

Jesus Christ Refn, really?

The Kino Demon thread. This film was great, I don't understand why people were so butthurt about it. It seems like everybody convinced themselves that it as "shallow" or "had no story" or whatever.

>This film was great, I don't understand why people were so butthurt about it.

People with short attention spans thinks that the movie is too slow. The slow passing used to build the tension along the visuals and music is a great narrative element that some people don't understand.

Why is there no webm of her getting killed? I didn't see it but everyone here said something about her eyes being stolen or whatever.

We don't see that part, only the aftermath.

Fucking Refn the hack

But who actually was the Neon Demon?

the eyeball

The cute redhead

>B-but the real demon was the obsession with beauty and how affects society and...

No, fuck off, that's wrong

the redhead's nipples

Did you not watch the movie?
Pic related

She needs to get blacked by a 7ft tall darkest dark skinned congalese they can find 2bh
I'd pay to see that

It'll be like yin and yang mixing together

This is one hot semen demon

No, stop with the "Blacked.com huhuhu LMAO" meme. You are fucking pathetic if you desire Elle to be racemixed with something so dirty. Shame on you

Aww.. our little cunny grew up so fast, I'm really proud of Elle, she did an amazing job in The Neon Demon, so glad she was able to work with the potato genius known as Nicolas Winding Refn

Shit freaked me out tho in the end, fucking vampires

Refn is our modern day Kubrick, shut the fuck up

Who's got that webm? You know which one I'm talking about

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

I want to see it
The contrast between the two lustfully intertwined is the peak of eroticism. A bulked up mandingo african ravaging her, and she's taking him in with intense pain laced pleasure

Then topped off with a massive cream pie
It just has to be done. It's totally possible so it would be a crime not to see this happen

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT
Elle is pure, PURE
Her purity can't be tainted
>inb4 that one picture where she is with her friend that just happens to be black

Thank you for sharing my sentiment

Why is she so perfect bros?

The tension was incredible. I was ready to crack by the time the climax came and as the movie wound down I was fuckin nauseous. Haven't felt so physically strongly about a movie in a long, long time.

Wow, this, so much, well spoken

I bet she gives great helmet

Angourie Rice took that pic

humuna humuna humuna humuna humuna humuna

I liked the Shaw Bros intro

What's a Shaw Bros?

>It seems like everybody convinced themselves that it as "shallow" or "had no story" or whatever.

That's the critcism used for Drive and OGF too. Why do people watch Refn thinking they'll expect anything else in terms of style?

It definitely stuck with me much more than some of the other movies I've enjoyed lately. I saw it a month ago on the eve of the election and I can still feel the pit in my stomach that that movie left me with when the credits finally, mercifully (but not in a bad way) rolled.

Well, to be frank, its simple. People are morons.

Mike from RLM seemed pretty dismissive of this so I'm having a hard time believing its actually good.

Drive had nice shots and OST as well as OGF while Demon had shitty boring shots and boring ambient instead of music.

it was a sloppy movie

also this for the most part