Stefan 'Il Duce' Molymeme is uploading a new antimuslim video

Stefan 'Il Duce' Molymeme is uploading a new antimuslim video

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtXmRYblRps
cdn.media.freedomainradio.com/feed/books/UPB/Universally_Preferable_Behaviour_UPB_by_Stefan_Molyneux_PDF.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a racist.

He really has lost it if he he thinks one Muslim committing a crime means that all Muslims are somehow guilty.

I know, he's acting like there's some kind of connection between Islam and terrorist attacks in the West. Completely ridiculous.

I am shocked at how successful he appears to be with his hatespeech
can't americans do anything to stop him from uploading these hate-filled videos? youtube is american right?

Really? This racist again?

I unsubbed after his video on "Black (people of colour*) Americans", absolutely appalling. Why is he even tolerated?

Stefan Molyneux will make The West Great Again.

Unfortunately our hate speech laws are still pretty primitive here, I don't think he can be thrown in jail yet

Ugh. Cheers to one day, am I right lol?

Just admit you're Stefan, I like you and give you premission to shill yourself on my board

When was the West ever great? It's always been a cesspool of violence, genocide, etc.

Fuck off, stormfag

Why would you want to shill for this filth? He's not even funny or ironic, just straight up dumb lol

Shut up nigger

>not an argument

We've broken him, Sup Forums. We've fucking broken him.

How original. Then again, I wouldn't expect anything less intelligent from you rock beating republicans

He works fast.

Stop using a proxy turkey, I can tell a roach is behind these comments.

Post yfw Stefan goes full GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW mode

I used to stand with Molyneux, but now I am a #BattleShapiro

Pussy, we should put him in front of a firing squad. Can't have him speaking like he's free or something. He's hurting Muslims.

When did reddit change their layout

When did your mom change her lay out?

I'm from Seattle, you dumb fuck. Of course you'd have to strawman a PoC to bend to your own racist and fucking stupid agenda. Sigh, when will you redumblicans ever learn?

I kind of agree with you on everything, except your oppressive language against female confirmed genitalia lol

>muslims should be kicked out of the country due to the actions of a few, just in case
>not all gun owners are mass murderers. you can't judge us all based on the actions of a few

It's probably a liberal, both roaches and liberals are mentally so it can be hard to tell them apart. The roach is usually the shit skin carrying a severed head around and the liberal is the one massaging his balls.

I know you are but what am i

Ad hominem. Try again, this time with more appropriate language

Kek, I like you user.

>Being from Seattle
>Taking their opinions seriously
>MFW

>where the brown dicks at bro?

Why are you asking me this?

I don't know you too well, but I like you too as well my fellow user

He really loses it in the latest video. You can tell he doesn't mean to be as angry as he comes off.

Bruhhhh...

It's me Bernie Sanders, you know me.

Seems like you're deflecting, because that's not what I said. I guess that further proves the theory that all republicans are closeted, no?

>Being a conservative republican
>having anyone outside the KKK take your opinions seriously
>mfw-
Oh wait, that'll never happen. My bad, sir

Haha, if that were true if have to apologize for your loss, but I'm still hanging in there ya know?

You complain about a fellow user using ad hominems, but you use them on me? Which is it roach boi? You dumb Turks can't even make a consistent argument.

>42 minutes

Come on nigga it's 1:20 AM.

Thanks for telling me about the new vid m8, watching it now.

It's up
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtXmRYblRps

I love you Stefan.

Thx Stefan. Luv u :0

I'm using them on you because it's clear you don't want to have a conversation, so I just decided to give some onlookers some laughs against uneducated folk such as yourself. Free education will eventually come though, maybe not this election cycle, but eventually.

Thanks for that picture, only proves me more right that his followers are nazi obsessed role players

Feel free to save it. It's yours.

I got my masters degree you pavement ape.

Hah, I love the satire. Thank you, Canadafriend

not an argument

Then speak with a little more self respect, will ya? You let down those hard hours upon hours you worked to get that educational degree!

You too

>so I just decided to give some onlookers some laughs against uneducated folk such as yourself
Don't you mean "myself"?

I felt like a child being yelled at for doing something I know is bad when he was raging on the video.

If you agree with any of the sentiments that the person I'm masterly owning right now, then yes, I'm making fun of you as well

He has to pander to his audience, which is mostly children-minded conservatives and redumblicans

I come here to shit post, not to write a dissertation

it's called free speech

Because you can't think intelligently. But it's ok! Continue with your mindless dribble, feel free to run off to any other thread. I'm not stopping you

So, how long until he drops Anarchism entirely and goes full red-pilled statist?

Most likely not too far off now, he's obviously going mentally insane from the brainwashing

YES
GIVE INTO THE RAGE STEFAN

Heh heh

>#BattleShapiro
i'm stealing this

You forgot your safe space binky.

I'm obviously not in a safespace, just sharing my opinion. You believe in free speech, don't you?

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH ALL THESE SHILLS ON MY BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Shills are fucking disgusting, my main man. They're everywhere, from every ideology and camp

>statism
>insane
Nah senpai, he's throwing off the controlled programming and seeing the wonderful glory of just authority.

Or perhaps he's just blind enough to migrate from one controlled mindset to the other, thinking he's now enlightened

what the fuck is going on with all this shilling?

SHILLS FUCK OFF

And your posts are indicative of someone dealing with something outside of their safe space, hence why you need your binky.

IL DUCE RISES FROM THE GRAVE.
HEIL HOLYMEMEUX

Shut the fuck up, you're wasting your time shilling on a japanese image board. you seriously think you've accomplished a single thing here? i hope you're getting paid well.

(seriously hit me up I want a job to learn meme ops, shilling could be fun!!!)

I don't know, this seems more indicative of someone outside their safe space, or having their safe space threatened. Maybe they need a binky, hm?

Nah, he's a smart man, if a bit blinded by
>muh freedom

The only thing I've accomplished is sharing my unfiltered opinion, something that is apparently very valued here

Hopefully one day he'll try and get past that, ya know? Seems to be holding him back a bit

You would think payed shills would know how to blend in better than that, jeez. This isn't tumbler you fucking faggots

I checked out Al Jazeera's arabic facebook page, it's crazy how different it is from the English version.

So many outspoken anti-Americans. Liberals need to see this shit.

Maybe it's because people who aren't shills don't try to blend in and subvert you from the inside. Really makes you think, doesn't it?

This is glorious. Who draws this?

>Hopefully one day he'll try and get past that, ya know? Seems to be holding him back a bit

I think it's more his absolute insistence on a absolute, objective, completely and totally universal morality and system of ethics. I don't think he'll be able to figure it out, and in general, those kinds of philosophies tend to become "not good" when taken to their logical conclusion.

It's Marvel, they just replaced Red Skull with green user man.

It was originally from the Captain America comic book, latest edition.

Cuck detected

Shitposter detected

I think I might agree with you, but I'll have to look more into it. I don't know too much on his insistence on absolute morality and whatnot, any videos you suggest? I haven't seen any of the new ones

>I think I might agree with you, but I'll have to look more into it. I don't know too much on his insistence on absolute morality and whatnot, any videos you suggest? I haven't seen any of the new ones

forget the videos, he wrote an entire manifesto on it.

cdn.media.freedomainradio.com/feed/books/UPB/Universally_Preferable_Behaviour_UPB_by_Stefan_Molyneux_PDF.pdf

I'm not a philosopher, nor do I pretend to be, but there are just a lot of things that don't sit well with me about his philosophy; most of all the fact that he claims it to be a universal morality in the first place.

>tfw you liked the old, optimistic Stefan

he just copy pasted Kant

very lazy

Me too famalam, like my dad finally snapped at me after a stressful day or something.

Not an argument

Hes in Canada isn't he?

sarcasm going over your head m8

are you autistic

From which subreddit did you hear about this board?

I don't browse Reddit, though I'm sure you have extensive knowledge about who does and who doesn't go there, right? I mean, you are an expert deeply embedded in their culture

What does Sup Forums think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?

Shouldn't that be a thread on it's own? Then again, I don't expect much from bots like you

is molyjew really worth watching.