Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Previous thread: I was fixing a goof up

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/samuelcfaria/black-diamond-cover
soundcloud.com/samuelcfaria/ultimamente
youtube.com/watch?v=Jkn8EE1AbvI
guitarguitar.co.uk/product/161014302890022--guild-starfire-iv-st-emerald-green?gclid=Cj0KCQiAg4jSBRCsARIsAB9ooavciTkfzFf4eX-urzF32uXLvFwC8Z1l1qdo-Ao0AdPohgsFpqO7ZSAaAo8-EALw_wcB
reverb.com/item/8030442-univox-hi-flier-phase-3-white-white-pick-guard-rare-vintage-kurt-cobain-guitar
vocaroo.com/i/s0mPZpCdHX0C
youtube.com/watch?v=7XQAI_1-foE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Burger King nuggets suck

t. Fat boy

soundcloud.com/samuelcfaria/black-diamond-cover

soundcloud.com/samuelcfaria/ultimamente

posting my boiz again

are you gay

>non-cutaway acoustics
>Ibanez
>hotrails

I'm pretty sure someone died doing this.

Tested a bunch of guitars at the store today. The Squier Standard Telecaster came out on top compared with the Fender line.

its not even pleasurable to eat that much of boring nuggets

You're lying to yourself or don't know what to look and listen for in a guitar imho

I personally enjoy all of those things dummy. Besides, cutaway acoustics sound asssss.

No

Have you tried?

not lol

second one is a bachata if anyone interested

R8

wtf is that bass second from the left it's so cuuuuuuute

are you 10

Nice

Not nice

the second to far left?

That's my homemade bass

It was an experiment

nope mid to late teens

Posting my rig. I haven't gotten an updated shot with my new Caline EQ, but that's in there too. Guitars are either a Cort strat copy with knockoff EMGs or an Aria PRS copy with a GFS Dream 180 (neck) and Fat Pat (bridge). Going for the Dimarzio thing with that one.

Signal chain is Donner tuner, Caline EQ, Mooer "yellow comp," Joyo Ultimate Drive, H&K Tubeman, AMT Chameleon Cab, Akai Head Rush, and finally the Alesis WEDGE.

It sounds incredible and I would wager it's the best value rig on here at the moment. It's so complete and logical too. Feels good man

your numbers are so beautiful
based 77 07 07 00

Whats the general consensus on that bass? do people like it or hate it?

The WEDGE is so awesome. It's essentially a Quadraverb in a table top format. It has that great sounding lo-fi Alesis early 90s sound. It can do anything a Big Sky can do and so much more. Got mine for $80

blackjack!

what the hell is String Tension Calculator?

you should know your tension... if you bend and it breaks it's bad. if you bend and your finger breaks, it's bad. if you bend, and it's sound, it's good.

>I personally enjoy all of those things dummy.
That's cool, but they're objectively bad if they make Chito-chan vomit.
>straps under 3" wide
vomit

What to look and listen for in a guitar?

So you know which of those options it will be for a given gauge on a given scale length at a given tuning. Will a .120 break my fingers tuned down to low B on a bass? I can use that calculator to find out without ordering a bunch of strings to try.

the strat is different now

Your strat has an extra chromosome

heres current strat looks youtube.com/watch?v=Jkn8EE1AbvI
its her original black pickguard and the les paul's original knobs
the pickguard is HSS so i filled the space with tape and made new screwholes with a hot iron

The aforementioned Caline from the previous thread.

>cutaway acoustic

fucking manlets when will they learn

I like how you weathered the fingerboard yourself. You should have let it go naturally.

it was done by the previous owner
i wouldnt relic it retardedly like that, skipping the dotted frets

Why did you even buy it? That phoney relicing looks so ass

>eating fastfood
>ever

Brazil/10

You could sell all of those and buy a decent guitar

67% agree. Cutaway acoustics are garbage for people that only know a couple scale patterns to play an octave up.

They deserved it

You're a poorfa/gg/ in the making, it all starts with delusion.

It's not pleasurable to eat that much of any food in one sitting.

This

A lot of guys enjoy mlp and kpop, doesn't mean it's good.

Not really

You too could sell all those and get a decent instrument.

You however, cannot. Even if you could find a quality instrument in brazil.

it was a good tele

yes it is a bachata

how the fuck can I fuckin sell a homemade instrument I made

>You could sell all of those and buy a decent guitar
I mean, I think I've got all the bases covered. What would be a decent guitar?

What is Brazil?

Etsy

>I think I've got all the bases covered.
They must be covered by something because their is not a single bass visible in that picture.

so, you want me to sell £7k worth of guitars, and buy a bass?

thats what he meant idiot

What model is that guild

yeah. basses are the trend now. its a wise move.

Oh hang on a minute I didn't realise it was a pun. Puns like that don't work so good in writing but I appreciate the effort.

Starfire IV:
guitarguitar.co.uk/product/161014302890022--guild-starfire-iv-st-emerald-green?gclid=Cj0KCQiAg4jSBRCsARIsAB9ooavciTkfzFf4eX-urzF32uXLvFwC8Z1l1qdo-Ao0AdPohgsFpqO7ZSAaAo8-EALw_wcB

I love it, but the fretwire is so big that I'm forever bending it out of pitch just by fretting a note too hard. Fine when playing live, but a fucking nightmare in a studio.

>£7k worth of guitars
You oaid WHAT for those? I got a maestro sg, i'll sell it to you for 500.

One’s made by chinks and the other is made by Mexicans. The both probably sound the same.

You're the only one that didn't get it though....

This, it's the premiere place to sell arts and crafts. I sold a thing I made that looked like julius caesar, I used elmers glue and macaroni noodles.

Im unhappy with the satin finish on my les paul. should i polish it, sand the top and oil it or paint the top gold?

You should polish it with 320 grit sand paper so it cost 4 times as much and you won't look like an amateur

None of the above. Coming from someone who has stripped and refinished a guitar, it's a colossal pain in the ass. Besides, that finish looks nice

Most like it, some don't. Some just like to toss shit.

>You're the only one that didn't get it though....
Only one other person responded, I think. Your pun had a 50% success rate.

This:
I stripped and refinished a jaguar and it's a nightmare. It never looks as good as you think it will. Do not do.

Weirdly I used to own a maestro ages ago and loved it. I don't get what you mean though, those guitars weren't particularly overpriced for what they are.

I'm about the pull the trigger on:

>PRS SE 24 Standard - $650
>Boss ME-80 multieffects pedal - $400

I haven't decided on an amp yet or even if I'm getting one since I can use headphones with the ME-80 for now.

I haven't played guitar since 2010 and thinking this is a good way to get back into it?

>Fender MIA Strat
>BC Rich Mockingbird
>Epiphone Les Paul
>Fender Telecoustic

I've owned the above before and never tried PRS before. It was either PRS or Godin.

I like to play John Denver, The Animals, Deep Purple, also various classical guitar like flamenco, etc. Is it a good fit?

Buy the Katana and get the amp and effects together for cheaper.

Stay away from boss multi effects. for $400 you have so many better options.

Well done for trying to get back into it properly. You're at a point where you need to stoke the fuck out of your enthusiasm to make sure you don't drop it again. Whatever you buy, make sure it's the coolest (to you) fucking thing you can afford, that you're sure suits you aesthetically and sonically. That's more important right now than sounding exactly like the bands you've named.

If that's the PRS for you then do it. You can learn whatever you want and worry about dialling in tones later when you can play everything comfortably.

get a zoom g5n

This is getting out of hand.

reverb.com/item/8030442-univox-hi-flier-phase-3-white-white-pick-guard-rare-vintage-kurt-cobain-guitar

What chorus do you use?
Which would you choose between a sea machine and an mxr m134?

What a waste of money. it sounds terrible when used through an amp. which is strange because the DG80 amp sounds amazing.

I would go with the MXR.

I have a BOSS CE-2

Thank you. Someone else mentioned Katana but no other context so I wasn't sure. It seems like a decent amp for $100 cheaper which includes software for whatever the ME-80 could do anyways.

My wife convinced me to consider buying a new guitar, even gave me $500 to help pay for whatever I think I may need. I started playing guitar when I was 14 and got pretty good but money troubles forced me to sell when I was 20. I had a nice setup and everything, but selling meant I helped pay for college.

I make enough money now it's not a big deal dropping $1000 to get a new non-electronic hobby (wife bugs me that I spend too much time on the computer, so this is another plus). I just want a good medium-starter setup to get back into the motions.

Eventually I'd like another MIA Strat or Tele but maybe down the line. I have fond memories of my Stratocaster: by far the best handfeel, weight, etc of any guitar I've used. I wish the PRS came with maple fretboard since it would remind me of the smoothness of it.

That PRS will be wasted on a multi fx. Buy 1 each of the following:

> Cheap Chinese tuner
> Cheap Chinese EQ
> Cheap Chinese compressor
> Cheap Chinese overdrive
> Small wattage tube combo (Laney, Orange, VHT, etc)
> Reverb pedal (TC Electronics, EHX, etc)

Literally all you need

lol wife's slave

i got an mxr m234 for christmas and it's so good, highly recommended

nah looks like he fall for the momwife meme

definitely seems more pure and stereo seems luxurious but the sea machine is so weird and sexy
500 good boy points..
wonder how he got so many....

#
It must suck to be a guitar builder and have the only part of the guitar that you designed be the only part of the guitar that looks like shit: That headstock.

this guitar looks good but the pickups make me want to rape a midget

Should I drop $200 on an Ampeg B2 or wait until a Randall guitar amp head goes on sale? My budget is $250 at most btw.

vocaroo.com/i/s0mPZpCdHX0C

This is a recording of the tone showed in the image. Could you help me reduce those shitty scratching sounds and to improve it in general?

im aiming for a 60s kinda stoner psychedelic fuzz tone

obviously im a shitty begginer so please have mercy, the plugin is bias fx

First ever guitar, day 3. Practicing chords and changes in time with strumming at 4/4. So far it's really fun. Bummed I didn't pick it up sooner.
Epiphone (no hate) les Paul tribute 60s plus
Fender mustang gt 40

youtube.com/watch?v=7XQAI_1-foE

Nice! keep with it user. Don't be another cunt with a guitar gathering dust in a cupboard.

sounds super muffled here

but that shitty guitar pick noise is exasperating is there a way to filter it, sounds really shitty to me (im the author of that clip)

I plan to. I have been wanting to pick it up for a few months but decided to get one after Christmas but my sweet lady got this for me. Which I'm stoked about because she has no idea at all about instruments. I have been playing for 2+ hours a day so far but I'm on Christmas break so I'll have to fit it in between work and gym somehow after the 8th of Jan.

hehe it's all chinese shit i had on hand
the single coils are rusty as shit

age?=

I'm 15.

enjoy your ban ;^)

cant hear it
barely i can hear your stuff sounds too muffled like recorded in mud

24 last month. I have no delusions about making it big but I just needed a creative output cause all I want to do after work and gym is drink. But I stick to things well. I hate working out most of the time cause I'm so tired but have been with it for 5 years I think.

It's too late for you, then.

Blue board.

im 29, at no point in life does playing guitar stop making sense once you realize its somethign you need to live

>gathering dust in a cupboard
kek
>lets see what we got down here
>bag of rice, can of soup, some potatoes
>a guitar covered in dust

I remember not taking to it in high school music class. But even with my knowledge of 3 whole chords that I can change between at a sonic tempo of 45 it's so therapeutic

That's funny

Nice Les Paul.
Les Paul appreciation time. What do you think lads, pickguard or no pickguard?

what settings do you think i should change i posted them with the recording