Terrorists are starting to realize that the easiest way to terrorize the US is by exploiting our lax gun laws and do...

Terrorists are starting to realize that the easiest way to terrorize the US is by exploiting our lax gun laws and do basically what we do ourselves on a daily or semi-daily basis and just shoot us. Terrorists hijack planes and we have over a decade of the TSA restricting access to flights with extensive security. One tries to stick bombs in his shoes and everyone has to take off their shoes to prove they don't have a bomb. One kid throws rocks at cars from an overpass and every one of them has to be locked with 12 foot fences. But a terrorist exploits terrible gun laws to acquire firearms and kill citizens, the way hundreds of other people do yearly? War on Islam, obviously.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_homicide_rate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that """source"""

Your chart includes suicides. Fuck off.

Get your shit together, Hawaii.

>including suicides
Kill yourself.

Obvious solution:
National concealed carry, no gun-free zones

kek

No, but seriously, do what he said.

With a rope probably, since you don't own a gun

>gun deaths
>not by gun murders

hello, intellectually dishonest baiter

>gun deaths
>gun

#AllDeathsMatter

>comparing yourself to third world shitholes

homicide

I like how the color scheme was chosen such that the US neatly fits into most of Europe. Fact is, with a homicide rate of almost 4 per 100k, the US is about 4 times higher than most of (or even all of) western Europe.

>Terrorists hijack planes and we have over a decade of the TSA restricting access to flights with extensive security
And they are demonstrably terrible at thier job, failing every stress test the FBI tried throwing at them, haven't caught a single terrorist, are probably the most hated and unpopular government organization in the US and have no accountability.

Yeah, I want the same bureaucrats who came up with that gem of an organization in charge of my constitutional rights.

>One kid throws rocks at cars from an overpass and every one of them has to be locked with 12 foot fences

Huh, had no idea that the right to throw rocks on freeways was a constitutionally protected right. I will now contact my local congressmen about this miscarriage of justice.

>But a terrorist exploits terrible gun laws to acquire firearms and kill citizens, the way hundreds of other people do yearly

Restrict and confiscate everything short of a butterknife and take away all guns in circulation after using HAARP to get everyone else to turn in your guns. Okay, gun control will work then.

> War on Islam, obviously.
That is always the correct answer

ESTI NO PUT DOWN THE AXE, YOU ARE OF REAL SCANDI, JUST DON'T MURDER

also, using the third world is a distraction from the real issues in the United States!

now take niggers out of US Homicide rates.

>Bar looks ridiculous
>3.5 per 100k
wow, it is literally nothing.

Why would I? I don't take murderers out of any other homicide rates..

Because there is a large cultural and genetic difference. When you do this you understand it's not the laws it's the people

>When you do this you understand it's not the laws it's the people
I never implied this. It's the shitty people in the US that make the US the shithole that is.

THIS. THIS SO FUCKING MUCH. /THREAD AND /LIBERALS
Guns are not legal right now in my country. THAT SHIT DOESN'T STOP FUCKING CRIMINALS, YOU FUCK HEADS.

except states with very high white populations have lower crime rates than Austria.

black people

>vs. "Gun Deaths"
What makes gun deaths worse than other deaths?

Since they're including gun suicides, should all other suicides be taken into non-gun related homicides?

Crime rate?
We were talking homicide rates, no?

According to this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_homicide_rate
none of the states beat Austria (0.5 per 100k).

>.5 for 100k
Latest data I could find was .9 for every 100000 which is neck and neck with New Hampshire

ok so it cant beat austria in homicide_rate, but New Hampshire is .9 which beats a lot of europe, the same rate as germany and less then denmark.

Yup. Not surprising, though, for a state that has half the population of the greater Vienna urban area.

>it's the population and demographics
>except Austria
Losing that presidential election really broke you.

>Deaths

Nah, my guy won.

The benefits of being 60% white

>Gun deaths
Fuck off

anyone ever do a full PCA of various socio-economic parameters as to see which combination explains homicide rates best in the US?

This was the strongest correlation that I found. Median income and poverty don't correlate with homicide very strongly per state.

There is one floating around about how if you aren't a black living in the inner city, you will virtually never be shot.

Now try black race and gun homicides

It's like a 98% chance you won't be involved in a homicide in the next 70 years if we kept the same gun stats as 2013.

I wish that you had screencapped the ones on median income and poverty. Those would really help me a lot when I try to explain that there's no correlation between poverty and crime. People these days delude themselves into thinking that crime is committed out of desperation rather than stupidity.

Comparing demographics directly will get you results that are not likely to be causal due to the differences between demographics like like average age, income, education, etc. This is why it's bullshit for the DOJ to use statistical disparities to measure racism in hiring practices or loan acceptance rates. Anyway this chart is the closest thing I have to black population correlated to homicide.

It is also skewed towards urban environments and a particular race. Committing crimes also significantly increases your risk of getting BTFO.

Kind of funny how people who never ever do that kind of shit never get shot, right?

I can do median income and homicide per state. My spreadsheets are on an old hard drive so it will take a little while to copy and paste everything again.