Albums you like that have fucking awful cover art

post em

ya so much this

great album pleasantly surprised. i dont get the lyrics much because im a guy but i fuck with this album. the cover turned me off but she kinda thicc tho so that turned me on

huge agree

wrong

It's ugly as fuck

good album and i dont hate the cover..... i just sometimes wish..... it wasn't...

Does it give you gay feelings? Because it sure as fuck sounds like it does.

Wrong this is one of the best covers of the decade

>liking any work made by the memers
:barf:

>mitski on Sup Forums
not something id ever expect to see

Definitely not the worst I've seen but goddamn its like some Paul Wall type shit.

You're crazy. Have you even listened to the album? It sounds so much like the cover: dark, lush, obscured, but beautiful.

The alternate covers are 10x better

i just hate when i try to check the time on my phone and forgetting im listening to this album

i love her

same friendo
i want mitski to stomp me out

>i want mitski to stomp me out
i want her to dominate me

Disagree. It totally embodies the no fucks given attitude of the group. It's gonna be one of the most iconic covers ever.

I want her to bash me like a rat

this t b h. that's the reason its such a polarizing cover and memed to oblivion.

i want me to choke me out then toss me over the edge of the seattle space needle while my body's made of crushed little stars plays in the background

It's definitely meant to look that awful though. The cover works really well for the album

I hate that cover so much, but I still love it

also, pic related
It just comes off as lazy

If it makes you feel any better, the background is an actual painting by one of James' friends. It's also a reference to Infinite Jest's cover art. IJ was the inciting incident that led to the creation of the project/band.

should have just been the painting without any text

the reference to Infiinite Jest could probably make it worse for some people. Also, is that even true or is it just a rumor? I know Murphy has read the book but did it really lead to that?

>If it makes you feel any better, the background is an actual painting by one of James' friends
The painting isn't necessary the problem by itself, but the way it's combined with the huge letters and the title is just really really kitsch

>good album and i dont hate the cover.
like i said i just hate when i check the time or some shit