Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X4iFppDsZ24
youtube.com/watch?v=6RzP-Nt4lIU
youtu.be/E4Lb-1PE5SY?t=1m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=Rgr-MUqQGwM
youtube.com/watch?v=FsqDBSEfJm4
youtube.com/watch?v=aOgn5qlLxuY
youtube.com/watch?v=XP3NaaNO77Q
metalsucks.net/2017/08/24/an-open-letter-to-hells-headbangers-records-to-stop-releasing-and-distributing-metal-by-white-supremacists/
youtube.com/watch?v=u3GlmGnnJTE
archive.is/XyF1d
youtube.com/watch?v=jsEFZrzc458
youtu.be/E-rTKd-Alk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ded thred edition

DEAAAAAD
YOUR GOD IS DEAD
FOOOLS
YOUR GOD IS DEAD
USELESS PRAYERS OF LIES
BEHOLD SATAN'S RISE

POST WHAT YOU'RE BLASTING

real deathgrind hours

Deeds of Flesh—Reduced to Ashes
some user recced their early output, will check it out next

>Leviathan

the skellington used to be trapped inside the human
now the human is trapped inside the skellington

Imagine sitting there photographing this faggot while he does gay poses with his fucking cereal. Soyboys are a strange breed.

This poor guy looks like he's got some dead teeth :(

>quintessential p4k band
>pic of numale
more at 10

Thats a good cover

what's the most dark and atmospheric black metal with super reverbed out vocals and savage instruments?

>prog tech death
youtube.com/watch?v=X4iFppDsZ24

>savage instruments
I've never listened to much composed by any instrument that wasn't already house broken desu

clearly

god DoDS makes me fucking mindcum

I raise my fist to the sky
Swear the Ancient oath of Black
The lambs shall bleed, eternally bleed
YOUR FUCKING GOD IS DEAD AND SHALL FOREVER BE

metal for when i have a headache every day that i cannot get rid of except with opiates ?

Opiates are what is giving you the headache. You've trained your brain to know that if the pain centers fire a headache, you will eat more opiates and give your brain that dopamine release. The only way to make the headaches go away is to stop the opiates for a few weeks. As your physical addiction wears off, your headaches will as well.

i've done them twice ever mate

>i have a headache every day that i can't get rid of except with opiates
>i've only done them twice
pick one?

how are these mutually exclusive
i usually just drink lots of water and deal with it but the few occasions i have access to painkillers i dont say no

Your first post says the way to get rid of the headache is with opiates. How do you know that's the only way if you've only taken opiates twice?
You wouldn't be lying on the internet would you?

The way you worded it, it reads like you have both been having headaches AND taking the opiates every day.

english is not my first language

That's not a valid excuse given the level of simplicity we're dealing with here. If you can understand what you wrote you're "advanced" enough to not make that mistake.

best dsbm album I've heard, if anyone has similar shit pls rec

The 1996 demo is actually better no joke

anyway might want to check out this , early Forgotten Tomb, Nyktalgia and especially Inferi

also Mortualia, Gris and Make A Change... Kill Yourself

will check out more Forgotten Tomb, tried listening to them before but don't clearly remember it. I tend to prefer dsbm with more traditional black metal vocals, the elephant shriek stuff just sounds kind of silly to me

Make a change is a favorite as well

>elephant shriek
Not sure what that means. I only recommemd their first two albums and vocals seem normal for the style there.

Inferi's Shore Of Sorrows is probably my favourite from the entire style

youtube.com/watch?v=6RzP-Nt4lIU don't like vocals like these is what I was trying to say. Sound kind of like an elephant.

Early Forgotten Tomb had pretty sick vocals
youtu.be/E4Lb-1PE5SY?t=1m22s

ESDM

definitely like those vocals. Sounds like he used the same mic as Varg.

This + For Funerals to Come are the only Katatonia releases I enjoy. Brave Murder Day is mediocre and jerked so hard because of Akerfeldt doing vocals.
youtube.com/watch?v=Rgr-MUqQGwM

>that acoustic doubling on De Nordiska Lagren
My riff dick hardly gets harder

Enjoying this album quite a bit, unexpectedly. What are the flaws that /meatl/ sees in this?

Does /metal/ like this album?

sounds like every other akeycock album

That's why you listen to Rain Without End instead. Honestly I'm starting to think Blakkheim was overrated all along and just lucked out on the first EP and DoDS. Diabolical Masquerade is further proof of this. That said, I do enjoy Discouraged Ones a bit more than BMD. I'll listen to the occasional sadrock that isn't pretending to be something else, like metal.

>tfw Saviour Machine got back together
>new album next year
Thank you Jesus

Yeah it's pretty good

completely alone and can't sleep without drinking till I pass out. metal for this feel?

>Rain Without End
Yeah, I love that one too, but it doesn't quite give me the DoDS vibes. I feel like Orchid is more similar sounding, despite being less doomy.
youtube.com/watch?v=FsqDBSEfJm4

youtube.com/watch?v=aOgn5qlLxuY
1:21 slays me

This is the only one I've listened to, I like it quite a bit. Already listened to it 3 times today. The vocalist has a very impressive range
>akeycock
kek

Well nothing is quite like DoDS, though my go to for similar (but even bleaker) vibes is Bethlehem's Dark Metal.
youtube.com/watch?v=XP3NaaNO77Q

pretty good but not exactly what I'm looking for

what does /meal/ think of this mountain of AIDS

metalsucks.net/2017/08/24/an-open-letter-to-hells-headbangers-records-to-stop-releasing-and-distributing-metal-by-white-supremacists/

Drudkh - A Furrow Cut Short
Or you can throw on Burzum or any Ruins of Beverage album at a low volume, that shit will knock you right out. Reveborum ib Malacht is pretty good for that too, but a few of their songs have the occasional oddity/loudness that can shoot you awake

well what are you looking for? sound wise and feeling wise?

>Bethlehem
>immediately reminded of that riff mid-Funereal Owlblood
Shit now I got to listen to it.

this came out the wrong time of year, been revisiting now that it's actually winter and cold as fuck this week... amazing album

Hails/greetings from his native country.

not really looking for a sleep aid so much as music that feels like drinking myself to sleep every night

It reeks of soy. Hell's Headbangers fucking rules

more depressive, lonely, angry at all of humanity

Classic one.
youtube.com/watch?v=u3GlmGnnJTE

that's what I needed

your favourite non metal album?

LOVELESS here
(not bait i swear)

Doomy stuff
Burning Witch - Crippled Lucifer
Thorr's Hammer - Dommedagsnatt
Black Meal
Cut Your Flesh and Worship Satan - Antaeus
Blood Libels - Antaeus
Chaining the Katechon - Deathspell Omega
Mass Grave Aesthetics - Deathspell Omega (one of my go to's for that sort of mood)
Ritual Music for the True Clochard - Urfaust (one of my all time favorites)
Der freiwellige Bettler - Urfaust
Deus Salutis Meae - Blut Aus Nord (oppressively thick and dense)
Graven - Nortt (for suicidal thoughts)
I could go on for a while but these are some good ones. You could also try Into the Catacombs - The Great Northern Distribution. Really good comp, has some gems. I don't drink but sleepless nights often involve these albums. Not meal but Blood Inside - Ulver is another favorite.

Riverside-Shrine of New Generation Slaves

thanks I'll listen to what I haven't heard off that list, been meaning to try Blut Aus Nord

Awol One - Soul Doubt
Or Dandy Warhol's - The Dandy Warhol's Come Down
I haven't listened to non-metal for so long I honestly don't even know anymore

>%album% - %artist% format
You're a terrible human being. I bet you lick your finger before turning a page in a book.

Blind Melon - Soup. honestly solid album, way darker than their first

>an open letter
stopped reading here.

Loveless or LYSF

Fields of the Nephilim: Elizium

I normally never do that, I don't know why I did there. Also I'm typing on my phone so long posts are awkward, fuck off after you check my recs

the fact that you kept reading past www.metalsucks.net is a problem

Hey, I like Loveless too. I love this sort of wall of sound shoegaze tone. And Kevin Shields did shoegaze better than literally anyone else. Frankly, this territory is not completely alien to metal—like Sonic Youth, they informed a lot of guitar music in general.
As for personal non-meta faves, I like Toto VII

I hoped the article went /goodbye-we-are-closing-forever-you-bigots/

not even sure what this is supposed to mean

nvm I'm just retarded

can someone copy/paste the highlights? not giving them clicks

>copy the link
>go to archive.is
>paste in the red field
archive.is/XyF1d

thanks

>Recent events in Charlottesville and elsewhere are a striking reminder of the danger and threat the extreme right poses. Metal and other underground music genres are major venues for neo-Nazis and fascists to propagandize and recruit. This is unacceptable to us, and so we are taking action to remove them from our community.

lmao as if these kikes represent "the metal community"

also just saw this on the side of the page

>Pantera - Dimevision Vol. 2: Roll With It Or Get Rolled Over
>4.5/5

Guess they're over the whole Anselmo white power fiasco?

nigga this some goofy shit

>The orchestral bursts that come right after the chorus
youtube.com/watch?v=jsEFZrzc458

Checked, thanks for archiving

>this letter turns out to be viral marketing for the new Deafhaven

how do we get nu-males out of metal? Whenever a band gets the smallest bit of press nu-males flock to them. examples: bell witch & primitive man

more racism

And misogyny

the lyrics on this album are really funny to read

36 Chambers

the flaming lips - the soft bulletin
or maybe itaots

>tfw starting to really like Van Halen
I can't help it, those first 2 albums are phenomenal

trad/hair metal always good

Van Halen isn't a guilty pleasure, faggot. I saw them at US fest and would give my left nut to go back.
>tfw david told some asshole he was gonna fuck his girlfriend and probably did

also best van halen song coming through
youtu.be/E-rTKd-Alk8

this is fuckin great!

waste of aesthetic digits

Yes. This album is absolutely top-tier from beginning to end. Probably their best.