Has Sup Forums ordered any of Alice Glass' new merch to help smash the patriarchy yet?

Has Sup Forums ordered any of Alice Glass' new merch to help smash the patriarchy yet?

Wow, way to rip off Pictureplane

OK yeah I mean I wasn't really sure about all this you know like Alice could potentially be right in this whole argument thing about whatever but after this to be completely honest I will never listen to Crystal Castles or Alice Glass again they were mediocre anyways I have other things to listen to

Damn I was in love with Alice when I was 15, wtf happened?

Crystal Castles was never this edgy

I guess she needs lawyer money.

>tfw these are sold out in large

Why is everyone trying to make ironically garish faux-metal "streetwear" these days?
If I saw anyone wearing this in public I'd want to break their jaw

I could imagine wearing this if it didn't have the silly black metal font and "you don't own me anymore" text

You bend the wrist nigga why the fuck you lying lmao

no i bought the wicca phase shirt instead

What went so wrong?

Yo nigga, these shirts are fire. Where can i get them?

>using Motoko for your edgy bullshit lame-ass chuuni band

why do tumblrgoths ruin everything?

me in the third row of the rightmost column btw

She was just a random-ass aggrotech listener, then Ethan decided that she should be the figurehead of his shitty "darkwave with nigger beats" project, which was marketed at people who has never heard of darkwave before and therefore thought it was fucking mindblowing. As a result they thought she was really special when the truth is that she's always just been one of the many talentless drugged-up trashy whores you can pick up at cybergoth clubs.
And without Ethan, there's nothing preventing her fans from slowly realizing that.

brand is killyourgod, they make a lot of really sick long sleeves like these

emo trap & anime go hand in hand

i fucking hate scenesters. please keep it on the stage

FACT 1: emo trap only goes with post-2000 anime
FACT 2: this is a 1989 manga. Different era, different medium
FACT 3: last time I checked, Alice Glass does not rap, she makes super lame aggrotech and witch house

>Yo nigga, these shirts are fire.

yep

saw her get fingerbanged

>nigger beats
What does that even mean?

literally trap or hip-hop beats. At this point, blues beats have been thoroughly whitewashed.

hahahahaha what the fuck? why is every musician doing the streetwear merch meme?

wrong pic dammit

sounds about right

don't forget to misuse graphic design elements from black metal, horrorcore rap and manga for dat high-quality Insane Clown Posse Suicide Squad appeal.