South Park S20

So what did Sup Forums think of South Park Season 20?
I thought it was pretty shitty overall despite some promise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was shit.

Yes, pretty shit.

I enjoyed the first half of the season. Good amount of laughs, and it seemed like they had a good 10 episode arc planned out.

It soon became clear that they were winging it as usual, and by the end of the season they were repeating the same jokes ad nauseam, and all the different storylines they had set up failed to land in the finale. It was totally anti-climactic.

The whole season was embarrassing. I'm glad they got humiliated.

Worst season by far.

impressive they didn't get taken off the air for trying to pull their retarded agenda

Every episode had a few funny moments, they can definitely still write good jokes and make people laugh, but as an overarching whole it was a failure. Too many episodes just end on a non-cliffhanger instead of going somewhere, and too many story strands were either aborted or twisted half way through, leading to no real sense of payoff. Same with last season, the only good serialised season they've done was the one with Lorde.

what the fuck was even the point of this season? i feel like the final few episodes just went nowhere and didnt really say anything

It was ok not was good as some of the previous ones we got

loved how people were in denial over cartman and though that there was gonna be a huge pay off

cant wait for fours of trump bitching

Making fun of Trump is the only reason I stopped watching.

>what the fuck was even the point of this season?

i bet the original plan was to give the finger who long for the past hence the star wars memberberries bullshit and hillary shilling.

but then trump happened and hollywood goons still cant understand why and what got him elected

Did you triggered, little snowflake?

Making fun of Trump wouldnt be the problem if they wouldnt stick to their strawman garrison avatar and actually addressed his points

It is unfair

They should have fucked Hillary to death and put Caitlyn Jenner as her replacement

i seriously hope that they got the message that they are no longer in touch with the common folk and tune their political opinions down to one or two episodes again instead of wasting a entire season on it

there was nothing memorable about this season

You sound like a fucking faggot seriously. If your parents still pay for your internet you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

t. buttblasted Hillary voter

>Making fun of Trump is the only reason I stopped watching.

Why? They completely failed and their over the top characterization only showed how far theyve gone off the deep end

They most likely had other plans for the season. The member berries never had any sort of closure to it, except seeing them all on the floor in the last scene.

Hillary needing Geralds help and then having it be a setup to capture the trolls also felt a bit weird.

They excepted Hillary to win and planned on something different and then had to wing a new direction of the season.

member berries were probably supposed to be evil white people who still live in the past and cant deal with the modern day diversity thats culturally enriching their nations

of course now the berries have to stay in the show just like le epic garrison trump because they cant admit that they were wrong and move on with better material

I dropped it after Trump got elected, when I learned they had to rewrite an episode lmao. I won't even bother watching it all, shit isn't even funny what's the point? I'm done

they just have just dropped it and make the final episode about the kids playing super heroes to shill their game

IT WAS BAD ON PURPOSE YOU RETARDS

THEY WERE TROLLING THE VIEWERS

whoa im trolleD!!! ahhHHHHHHHH!!!!! *head explodes*

Lol
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Trolled xD

surprisingly effective bait

Trump will trigger libfats for decades to come

Just can't believe they actually went with the LE TRUMP DOESNT EVEN WANT TO WIN argument. Then they had to change it all around because he won and it was a mess.

Shit season to be honest

instead of s21 of south park maybe trey could do a live action show, just him and a couple of hand puppets

>i didn't like it because they made fun of a politician i like and that hurt my feelings :(

every liberal ever.

E
M
B
E
R

>lefties acting passive aggressive after they embarrassed

Last half of season in a nutshell.

But to be fair, Any show going 15+ seasons is basically cursed with bad writing teams for the rest of it's lifespan. Ask post 2000 Simpsons.

Honestly, I like what they did with Cartmans character, he became as annoying while being less over the top. I think I missed the last 3 episodes so I dont have an opinion of the season but I would have like to see more of the boys than election/trolltrace shit.

At least Futurama ended before it happened.

The whole season was unmemorable. They didn't really lay into anyone, last season's go at Trump was far more on point. It felt like 3-4 episodes done over an entire season and they forgot to be funny.

It just didn't work, all the different strains never really went anywhere or were satisfying. There were okay moments but it was all just so disappointing. They repeated the same jokes a lot. It all just felt like a lazy failed experiment

Stupid fucking fat faggot Eric wear a fucking shirt that fucking fits you ugly fucking pig

>Futurama

Seriously? Resurrection Futurama was shit.

Yes it did. But then it came back.

shit

I didn't enjoy it.

only funny thing whole season