4u

yeah but is he a spider

>Tyler's pretty good 2013 onwards.
FTFY.

>...

youtube.com/watch?v=TQGx2Tm7fX0

bump

Tyler is fucking great, not only from a musical perspective

How does someone even achieve this type of magnetic personality. Him and Kanye are fucking captivating. Part of what makes their music so good is their image.

Tyler is only good from a musical perspective.

wrong

Goblin is the best Tyler album.

Fucking sue me

Why tho?

Mother fucker by age 23 had an entire brand adored by almost every teenager in the US. Incredible shit

>”Hi I’m a contrarian! Give me replies please.”
Got what you wanted. Here.

Bastard is his only listenable release.

I feel like it's Tyler's most vulnerable album (stick with me) and showcases his personality the most.

WOLF is all about this weird story in the character of Wolf Haley, and it's really good, but it's definitely more constructed and "built" rather than journalistic.

Cherry Bomb is kind of a mess, and while it has some cool moments, it seems purposefully alienating at some points.

Flower Boy is a work of art, absolutely, but it also seems like Tyler is specifically going for an attempt to become "art" rather than being himself. I loved a lot of Flower Boy, but if you took most of those lyrics, and put it in another rapper's mouth, I'm not sure I'd notice that much. It didn't feel super unique to Tyler. Great bars and great production, but I feel like his personality didn't shine through, minus a few moments of really sincere stuff, but those are few and far between.

Goblin on the other hand, while not objectively great on a musical level, sounds like an album that ONLY Tyler could have made. All at the same time ruthless, hilarious, sad, and frightening. Listen to that album and ask yourself, "Could anybody else in the world write this shit?" It's so unique and intimate, but also not self-absorbed. I think that makes it really click. It seems like the only album Tyler really made without the pressure of "I gotta try something new and different!" Instead, he just kinda leaked out on the page and it led to a really unique album. It sounds like he was just making art to make art, rather than be concerned with "being different", and I dig that.

>journalistic

Bad word choice. I meant, like an actual journal/diary. Not like a news story.

eh, just because only tyler could have made goblin doesn't make the mixing any less awful as fuck imo, flower boy sounds like that character finally coming to terms with itself

Cherry Bomb IS good.

hes making a pop album

sad more people dont fuck with him for his artistry. he does alot of creative and cool things with his music. unfortunately theres alot of people who write him off cause he says faggot and nigger and 666 alot.

>my urethra, hole that I pee from

damn...