Liberals want immigrants then this happens! hehehehe

>Liberals want immigrants then this happens! hehehehe
But he wasn't an immigrant...

How would a ban on immigrants stop an American born terrorist? You guys seem like you're reaching for straws pretty badly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=msUTB1ftnOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

his parents were immigrants
this is some low quality shit right here OP

bad bait

Ronald Reagan allowed his Taliban father to immigrate into the U.S. from Afghanistan.

Thank you Ronnie. Have a jelly bean.

So was Trumps grandparents. Is a single generation the difference between terrorists and patriotic Americans? Are you actually retarded?

>I don't like basic logic, I'm gonna dismiss it as bait cause i dont wanna think about it!
kek. Sure it is, buddy.

He was literally an anchor baby, but nobody is really talking about it not even Trump.

Logic doesn't apply to Trump promises. He's like Santa Clause, he just shows up and you get everything you want by magic!

Anchor babies don't help immigration proceedings. Learn how the law works before you mouth off.

Nobody's calling on blocking immigration from other Western countries you absolute retard.

>. Is a single generation the difference between terrorists and patriotic Americans?

did the generation make the difference? no. the Muslim bit did

>ban Muslims now
>this shit doesn't happen later on down the line
If anything this just proves the effectiveness of a ban because once they get in their kids are citizens and more likely to become radicalized than their parents so let's just cut it off at the source

funny thing to say from brittain anchor baby that genocide native american

To misquote JF Kennedy, 'The best time to ban muslims is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.'

Ie we're reducing trouble 20 years down the line, /as well as/ now - plenty of new muslims cause trouble in Europe.

Yeah, no. His dad isn't an extremist.
>His father said he is "in shock like the whole country." He says he wasn't aware of anything his son might have been planning. Mir Seddique told NBC News that his son got angry when he saw two men kissing in Miami a couple of months ago and thinks that may be related to the shooting.

They all say that shit. Were you expecting them to say they knew about it the whole time but didn't say anything?
>yeah we knew he was a terrorist and hated gays but what we can we do, eh?

hey respond to me you liberal shit

Of course the father isn't going to fucking admit that he's an extremist

>Nobody's calling on blocking immigration from other Western countries you absolute retard.

You don't want German Muslims denied American citizenship?

YOU did this

His parents WERE immigrants. He's a US born citizen who did not assimilate into Western Civilization very well. His parents should have never been allowed to come into the US and birth this goatfucker.

>He's like Santa Clause, he just shows up and you get everything you want by magic!

Bernie is more like Santa Clause to the young voters than Trump. Promising free shit but not sure how it's going to be financed.

Based on what criteria? Your shit-stained asshole?

So what you're saying is that because there are American born terrorists, we should continue to let them in? Kys

His parent were taliban supporting radical muslims that should have never entered the country.

He proved everything trump said was right and that the DHS has no idea how to properly vet immigrants, the whole thing needs to be shut down till proper procedures can be put in place.

Based on being muslim, Now get the fuck out ackbar.

Her was a second generation immigrant; born to Islamic parents and an Islamic household; and he himself was an Islamic Extremeist who supported ISIS.

If anything it is even more evidence against immigration; since not even 2nd generation immigrants are safe. Islam will NEVER integrate.

He went out like a G though
I mean fuck, he straight up went in there like T1000 and mercked everybody

youtube.com/watch?v=msUTB1ftnOo

Imagine this song playing when he lit that place up.. shit is ogre

His parents were Afghan refugee Taliban sympathizers.

trump probably wasnt raised to think honor killings, raping boys and blowing shit up was ok either.

Germany doesn't count as a Western country anymore.

> Is a single generation the difference between terrorists and patriotic Americans?

Actually yes, intelligence sources show an overwhelming majority of radical islamists in the USA are 2nd gen from immigrants

Germans also don't have a society and cultrual history that is completely oppositional to American culture.

I'm not trying to make light of the situation but.. damn

Picture that dude going beast mode in there, music thumping, faggots getting blown back, tracers and splinters flying, doors blowing up..

Not even MSM could tone down how he blasted everybody in there

#RIP

"We have to give NSA sweeping privileges to start data mining our ipads and phones" - Fox News Talking Head

Whites assimilate, Muslims bring a political and religious ideology with them that encourages no assimilation and extremist, murderous views.

you tried I guess.

what about your president tho ?

>tfw Hugo from Street Fighter shoots up a gay club

the mass shootings by Muslims only started when they started coming in mass

they are influencing Americans to turn against their own country whether you like it or not

more muslims more islam more hate more shootings

unbelievable

let's just put a whole bunch of muslims in a room with all these nitwits and put a pile of guns in the middle and see what happens

It's simple. We build a time machine to never have let any immigrants from Muslim countries in so they don't give birth to terrorist Americans that shoot gays

Mulims =/= Westerners

...maybe we should repatriate muslim americans.

his parents were "refugees", the same types of refugees Obama is trying to force on everyone.
most muslim shooters are 2nd generation.
this is even worse since its showing they have no ability to integrate.

>DPYN

look like someone went off ...
the DPYN.
YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Because his Muslim parents couldn't have migrated there?

Last time I checked Trumps grandparents weren't Muslims.

His dad literally supports Al Queda

Yeah.

It wasn't caused by Islamic ideals at all.

The "slaughter all fags" ideology couldn't have led to homophobia.

Actually, the philosophical divide between the left and right in the US is based on the concept of agency. Liberals do not raise their children this way, so they typically don't know how to decide what they want or how to commit action on their decisions.

They simply give in to their baser R-selected instincts and breed uncontrollably while attempting to dismantle the K-selected warrior culture that allowed the state to rise to power.

To a redneck, the only variable in the universe you can directly manipulate is your body. So it doesn't make sense to go on a shooting spree, or to bitch on twitter, or to protest about feminism and privilege. You can only control you.

Nothing a liberal does makes any logical sense, these people can't think. Literally. If Omar or whatever his fucking name is had been raised by a red pilled family this would never have happened.

Making fun of pro-illegal alien liberals is based on identifying when their behavior is not couched in agency, and then pointing it out. If you were not raised to understand this concept, you literally will never get the joke. You were absent that day at school, so to speak.

When liberals can't keep their kids from being serial killers and terrorists they are fair game. These people don't understand that culture is the ecology of mind, they have no idea what they are doing to themselves by being pro-illegal alien.

You are being anti-agency, which is what a beta is. Lost, just 'going with the flow' of neurotransmitters. Moving from one desire to the next, sprinkled with whatever emotions the SJW NWO want them to feel.

You just don't get it. For example, if you don't like conservatives, why don't you do something about it? As far as that goes, how did posting this thread help you achieve your goals? Did posting this thread help you make a contribution to your legacy? YOU MUST HAVE BEEN RAISED BY A SINGLE MOTHER, JUST LIKE OMAR!!

Just like the Boston marathon bombers he was the son of immigrants. All the 9/11 attackers were foreign born too. Most of the top 10 mass causalities in America were 1st or 2nd gen immigrants.

Yeah. That will help.

I mean it's not like this guy, just like the Boston Bombers or the Lindt Cafe Killer or the Paris attackers or the Brussells Bombers hadn't all been repeatedly investigated by their respective federal agencies.

They just upped and snapped out of the blue.

>But he wasn't an immigrant...

>How would a ban on immigrants stop an American born terrorist?

Nice evasion. He was the son of immigrants and essentially used as an anchor baby for them to get citizenship. He's a perfect example of why immigration law needs to be tightened as you know fine well.

Or you stop importing more Muslims so you decrease the number of Islamic terrorist attacks.

>everyone is at fault except the person who committed the crime

do regressive libs not understand how absolutely insane they sound? how are these people not ostracized from normal society?

>So was Trumps grandparents.

I must have missed to ongoing problems with German terrorism in the USA and the massive crimewave by German speaking criminal gangs.

>Is a single generation the difference between terrorists and patriotic Americans?

It is if they come from "Islamic shithole #24421"

Yes cunt, but what about when they're already fucking here. You can't just deport/exile American citizens.

>funny thing to say from brittain anchor baby that genocide native american

Wtf are you trying to say?

Women suffrage was a mistake

Saving the French in WW2 was a mistake.

They create their own feifdoms of nepotistic narcissism. If the town or hood starts to go under from their shit they reorganize into a nonprofit HOA, then start busy-bodying each other to death.

This is what bothers me so much about people who overanalyze this kind of shit. They seriously should be ostracized, though I guess they're finally getting more of that following this attack. Fucking tears at me, Canadabro.

3 fucking hours this guy was in there with 300 people (initially), and the gays couldn't muster the courage to gang up on him?

Both his parents were Muslim immigrants. If they had been stopped this would not have happened.

Trumps plan stops the next one from being born, by stopping the next generations of Muslims parents from having kids in the USA.

>So was Trumps grandparents. Is a single generation the difference between terrorists and patriotic Americans? Are you actually retarded?

Islam. Islam is the difference.

How can you be this fucking delusional, and stick up for an evil ideology that hates you, seriously HATES you, and would laugh and celebrate if you were to get your face smashed to bloody pieces on a rock in iraq. Fucking completely brain dead piece of shit moron... fuck. I can't take much of these libtards, pol.

The second generation is more radicalized (see, Boston bombers). This is a sign of the inability to assimilate.

And that is the problem.

Leaf that does nothing to address the ones already here. Of course you need to get that immigration tightened but there's already fuckers here who are citizens. I swear some retards eat all of Trump's shit so happy with a smile and just pretend he can make everything better.

>how would stopping immigrants from coming here prevent them giving birth on US soil
man that's a tough one, really makes you think

His parents were, you shit

French women's suffrage after WW2 was a mistake

this user knows

this a million times

Build the wall
vet all snack bars
vote Trump

>inability to assimilate
nigga became a secuirty guard and owned guns and is literally wearing a NYPD shirt ffs. How much more assimilated can this fucker have been besides the whole not killing 50 gays part

Infiltration is not assimilation.

where did the grandparents come from?

i bet it wasnt afghanistan or anystan to that matter

thats the difference between being a snackbar and being a strumph

kill yourself faggot

You're right, we need to ban Islam altogether.

Finlandia is the worst shit that is passed as vodka.

Jews too huh

All semites and their desert cults need to be banned desu. Nothing but poison to the West.

its better if you fry bacon and store it in the bottle for a week before consumption

>So was Trumps grandparents. Is a single generation the difference between terrorists and patriotic Americans?

Terrorists are born in Arabia and are Muslim?

He arms ISIS and is a Muslim apologists who says people can't insult Mohommad?

TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP

but trumps parents were not muslim.

What do any of these people have to do with a crazed gunman in a night club?

I swear to God that women are just born with mushy brains by default, most of them are so unbelievably dumb

Muslims and Mexicans two groups that need extermination by the niggers. Then we as white privelidged people will lynch all the nogs. Problem solved. Empty the prisons and give Tyrone's all the weapons they need, just don't tell them about the rope at the end of this plan.

No but they can petition to legally bring their family here. That's the whole problem with chain migration