Cryptocurrencies

>Cryptocurrencies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>IPFS

Watching /biz/ on suicide watch when shitcoin was falling was beautiful

/biz/ was honestly the biggest mistake in all of Sup Forums. Who would think a bunch of neets on a mongolian basket weaving forum would have any skill in improving their financial assets. It's amazing at how quickly it became a board where everyone is attempting their get rich quick schemes.

I laugh hard everytime I see a suicide or pink wojak thread.

BACK TO STOCKS.

Biz was created as a containment board for cryptos. But in the beginning biz was actually a really good board and had some of the best humour.

ANOTHER

>was actually a really good board
Finance recommended books, robinhood dropshipping and business owner threads. At least the cryptomania has brought some fun memes to /biz/

I'm waiting for Etherium to crash so I get to relive that entertainment all over again.

I'm surprised ETH got this far. Surprised people trusted a malnourished Russian autist

>I'm surprised ETH got this far.

It's more exclusive than bitcoin in terms of how quick it will saturate. It's intentionally designed to not be minable with ASICs, hence why GPUs are out of stock everywhere and prices are gouged to fuck on the used market.

>(((asics)))

I'll stick to my wagecuck ETFs lol, Cryptos are a fuckin mess

>No supply cap
>high short-term demand
>insider trading
>no regulations

Why do retards keep buying this shit?

Bruh ii's FREE MONEY!

When mom is paying the power bill.

Retards gonna retard.

I just wish I was smart enough to hack cryptocurrency exchanges or create my own crypto and pump it to retards

>tfw I know a 39 year old coworker that put all his savings in this shit
>he has barely won 200 dollars after 4 months but he still believes he'll make it big soon

He really makes me depressed.

Lol that's so pathetic

Ever seen those retards who invest into literally hundreds of thousands of dollars of hardware to run a massive farm?

Here's Genesis, a 10,000 GPU farm.

lel I got a free litecoin from one of their begging threads by getscripting. don't know what the fuck to do with it though

Lol I got $8 in BTC once and then I gambled it on primedice to $55 before losing it all.

>too scarred to check the price of my $12 eth

I'm sure I'm still u-up...

>>Cryptocurrencies
If I had a quantum computer could I hack Bitcoin?

it's tumbling down

Wow, it's only worth 2312.55 dollars and more stable than gold and silver, those fucking cucks sure got burned, eh?! HAHA

It's not down if I don't check the price

>Bitcuck in denial

>Wow, it's only worth 2312.55 dollars

Great, better go spend $1500 on several GPUs then $2000 in power to mine 0.05 BTC per week.

Then in a year you can get a bitcoin that no exchange will cash out and then you can trade it like a never fulfilled IOU for the rest of time.

MARGIN

Mining bitcoin is retarded, buying it is still a great investment.

CALL

>"investment"
>""""""""""""""""INVESTMENT"""""""""
No retard this is a meme commodity that derives value from niggers buying drugs and stolen CCs on the darkweb lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig

Lmao

Why not use peepal?

How is that any different from fiat currencies? They are both based on hypothetical trading and most of it doesn't even exist beyond numbers on a screen.

>USD is backed by like 4500 active nuclear warheads

I made 200k euros with buttcoin,sold them when it hit 2500 euros per coin.Stay jelly,leaf

Because fiat currencies are capped and controlled. You don't wake up to find there is suddenly $400b more AUD on the market because some memers bought a shitload of GPUs.

>It's intentionally designed to not be minable with ASICs
t. doesn't understand what "mining" is or how ASICs work

You can mine bitcoin with an ASIC, you cannot mine Etherium with one. Geth will not run on anything but GPU hardware and it updated to make sure that stays the case.

ASICs provided such an unbelievable consistency and cost reduction in Bitcoin mining that it contributed to crashing their value. The market over a weeks time suddenly was able to produce a magnitude more coins at less cost.

No, it's not.

>Because fiat currencies are capped and controlled.
No, they're fucking not.

>You don't wake up to find there is suddenly $400b more AUD on the market because some memers bought a shitload of GPUs.
The most recent Wall Street banking crisis lost the world economy something like 12 trillion dollars and nearly 8 million jobs. All because of people entering numbers on computer screens.
Now, tell me how the fuck that is any different?

i only made 12k with lite coin, bit jelly tbeeh

That was caused by subprime mortgages you dumbass and the economy recovered very quickly

Hmm so the software makes it impossible?
my point was, mining is just a specific task, and an ASIC is just a chip made to perform a specific task.. So logically it's only a matter of time until somebody produces an ASIC.

It is, by definition, not an investment. It is, like gold or any other commodity, pure speculation as it creates no value on its own.

Learn the fucking difference.

GPUs are useless for mining and it's restricted, the more mining the harder it is. Which results in consistency.