Would you have done the same?

Would you have done the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turia_Pitt
leaksource.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/iraq-top-10-corporate-winners.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

her genes are still rock solid and you know she'll be faithful. Yeah sure.

She still has supermodel genes.

The babies will still look good.

The funny thing is- She'll probably cuck him anyways.

His loyalty will be rewarded with her getting gangbanged.

>you know she'll be faitful

ohyou.png

What if she can't have kids anymore tho?

She basically just looks black now so I guess he's into BLEACHING

can she heal from all wounds and never die as well?

I would not quit my job though.

Bruh them ovaries are toasted

Your kids are gonna look black whether she cheated on you or not

Fuck no

I don't know if it just me, but doesn't she looks a bit like a pepe now?

Only a cuck would stay with that goul.

No she was a few seconds away from looking like your ancestors you austistic asshole

Did the fire burn her hair?
It used to be blonde, now it's black.
I think she had a dye job and got him attracted to her using false pretenses
He should jet the fuck on out of there
Fake ass bitch

Fuck i cant unsee that

>Would you have done the same?
What choice is there if one supposes even an ounce of integrity?

>open relationship

they probably had to graft a permanent smile into her skin because scarred skin is unmovable

Sorry, I only go for smoothskins.

He is definitely cheating on the side.

Do you realize how many admiration laids he would get JUST for taking care of her?

NEVER TRUST A GHOUL

>military guy horribly disfigured
>wife divorces him

Imagine what that stacy did to receive THAT karmic redistribution

>Wife turns into waifu
I can accept this

I feel really bad for her, it's noble of the dude to stay with her too.

Then there is absolutely no pint in marriage.

No woman would ever do this for a man

I'd have to hit it from behind to get off, but is right

her pussy and personality and genetics are still the same

surrogate
i.e
I'll fuck her sister

long as the pussy aint burnt you can always cut the lights out

Yeah, I would have.

Hard mode: Would your girl do the same for you?

RARE

No

And I wouldn't expect my wife to stick around if I got burned

What are you, gay?

Still hotter than a landwhale/10

Also this

I wonder if she's into fallout roleplay. I mean, they might as well make the most of a bad situation.

yes, her genes still get passed down to our kids.

and those genes are some nice genes.

plus no one else would want her, so i wouldnt have to worry about her fucking around.

its a dream come true, to be honest family.

women wouldnt
post pic of burned marine guy with unhappy looking wife wedding pic

>wife now an unwanted troll
>she will now please her husband with the best sex and servitude a woman can offer
>can still breed top notch children

I can see why he'd stay with her. Can you imagine the blowjobs and anal sex she would give so that he doesn't leave her?

she divorced him

No woman would ever remain faithful. They're too vain and superficial on a biological level.

yeah i know, she only married him so she wouldnt look like a bitch for his 15 min of fame

blue eyed black haired ghouls is my fetish senpai

I'd fuck

>post pic of burned marine guy with unhappy looking wife wedding pic

This one? I just googled it

Mobile
Where are you dude??

yeah lol

ayy lmao

Dominica.

She looks like she's made of paper mache.

Hopefully the 35% that isn't burned includes the tits and pussy.

As if anyone will fuck that

Eww

To be fair, he doesn't look too happy either.

That poor guy. Hope his wife is good to him.

her self-esteem is now at bottom and needs all male validation in the universe = she will constantly cheat on him.

She left him

Underrated

Still white. No problem here

Honestly I have to put aside my misogyny for this, I guess that in fact he had a hard time feeling like he "deserved" her and their marriage was unhappy because of it.

I've felt like a total failure for far less, I can't imagine the kind of pressure I'd feel and put on my wife if something like this happened.

Women have a sense of entitlement that men don't have, so I guess that the mutilated wife scenario is just more stable.

As they say, men love women, and women love the love of a man.

And he's dead

she divorced him then he died a few months later when he hit his head ice skating

So let me get this straight, she was running a marathon and got caught in a bushfire? How in the hell, she felt, landed on his dick?

i'm not into traps!

I really want to rub lotion on her.

(But with gloves on)

quads of truth!

They would save a fortune on halloween costumes that's for sure.

damn even her hair got burned brown

nope, He an Hero

One of the greatest unrealized tragedies of modern society, is the degree to which people downplay the bond two people can have -- primarily because so many people simply don't experience it.

If I loved her enough to marry her, then I'd stick with her. The whole "till death do us part" thing carries a lot of weight to any honorable man.

>women
>faithful

>she will constantly cheat on him
More likely she will constantly be thinking he's cheating on her.

He killed himself

Do you think he gets bj's with the mask on or mask off?

There is that, and then feminism happens

Wow. The poor bastard died of a broken heart. The cunt probably took most of his possesions too. At least he isn't suffering anymore. This made me cry man.

How horrible for her. Women have always been the primary victims of war.

Of course. r9k pls go

>I think she had a dye job
no shit sherlock. her face is all brown now, the contrast is less provocative with dark hair. you autistic faggot

Depends how it happened.

If it wasn't her fault I probably would.

If she was a fucking dumbass, no.

I would have hired a nurse
like, if he quit his job what are the gonna eat?
>welfare
fucking faggots

FUCK.
NO.
2016 and I'm an individualist, not some fucking collectivist faggot who gives a shit about you or anyone else besides me.
Anyone doesn't believe the same is just another mark waiting to get fucked over by someone you "trust".
Grow the fuck up.
I'm with a girl because she can offer hot sex.
If she looks like a Cylon put through a microwave, the deal is off; She is NO LONGER HOLDING UP HER END OF THE DEAL.
So I'd immediately dump the whore and move on with my life.
I'm not going to waste a moment of my time trying to fix someone else's life.
You bleeding heart betamales can do that.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turia_Pitt
>nothing about ever being a model
Why do these viral pictures always have to make things more dramatic than they really are.

No woman would ever do the same for a man, unless he was filthy rich.

With that in mind, the answer is no. I would ditch the hideous creature and find myself a new cumbucket.

Why does she wear the mask?

so she doesn't spook everybody at the sore or wherever in public, sad really

To be fair, the wife was pressured into marriage because of extensive media coverage of them. Guy probably also knew his wife could no longer love him even before the marriage. Just an unhappy life.

>implying your thoughts and values inherently aren't less efficient long term, have less respectable value, will never let you achieve ego death, and makes you a fag who kills himself while working at 45 while you disappear into nothing

id do it but i'd have to cheat once every 5 years. I'd fucking have to.

>individualist

So you're a virgin, got it

fucking rare

She's with the same guy before the fire and she has bikini pics. She definitely was a model.

who'd fuck a girl with scabs

>She launched Supreme Court action against the organizers, and in May 2014, it was reported that it was resolved with an out-of-court settlement.
Maybe it was a good payout?

No and you sure as fuck know the woman wouldnt do the same if it had happened to him

Crazy thing is, that whole war was a waste—the intelligence Israel gave us about Saddam’s “yellowcake uranium” was fraudulent, the neo-cons in the US State Department knew it was fraudulent, and the whole thing was done to get the US to subdue a nation that was in no way threatening us, but was threatening Israel. The most blatant case of a federal-level conspiracy on US soil to date, yet the only person convicted of anything was Bush’s aid, I. Lewis Libby.

And I felt like such a piece of crap after I learned this. Felt that way, because I was actually pushing for this invasion myself—I believed every single idiotic statement our Zionist controlled press was saying to get us to invade—all that crap about Saddam having connections to bin Laden, all sorts of nukes and “mobile bio labs”—total garbage, yet I’d get on the internet every day, and anytime I saw some “libtard” talking about a need to more thoroughly examine the evidence, I’d find words to cut that guy to pieces.

Became a 9/11 truther myself in 2009.

Wish I became one in 2001.

Wish I didn’t say the things that encouraged young men like Ty Ziegel to go down to the USMC recruiting office and think they were serving some noble “public interest” by participating in that war—because they weren’t.

Bubble chart showing the top 10 corporate winners in the Iraq War:
leaksource.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/iraq-top-10-corporate-winners.jpg

And the oil prices for the American consumer never went down to their pre-Iraq War prices, let alone grow any cheaper than they were before the invasion. There was a dip in oil prices during the 2008 recession, but that was due mostly to a Wall Street speculation bubble bursting on importers. Nonetheless, the prices never returned to what they were early in 2003. The whole business of that war “paying for itself” was a fiction—the only beneficiaries were the aforementioned corporate players in the bubble chart; the average American tax-payer be damned.