Bernie Sanders speaks about Orlando, while wife and others are laughing

I just saw the press conference that Bernie Sanders gave about the Orlando shooting and his wife, a man behind her, and others were laughing and joking around while he was speaking. Are people really going to elect these stupid fucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HiJJXJpI5vg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I reverse imaged my pic to see if I could get a better shot of the people behind him, a lot of them were laughing and this is what google image said.

Lmao

This is just too good, sauces?

Btfo

BERNIE'S WIFE CRISIS ACTOR CONFIRMED

delete your account.

Accurate tho

I just saw it on the TV, watching the news. I tried googling the actual interview because they showed more of the crowd behind him. The one guy behind his wife even started cracking up after the others realized the cameras were on.

It just said he was at his home in Vermont.

I feel pity for the guy.

>elect
He already lost you retarded baboon

Is this a composite video? Is Sanders and the people in the background in the same physical location? Or is he in a green screen studio, and pasted in. Is he even real?

They can CGI people now.

The woman on the right is sending a blink code.

JUST

The were first showing Trumps and Hillary's twitter/facebook responses then they said they were going to Sanders home in Vermont then he walked up to the microphone and started speaking while they were laughing and joking in the background. The pic I posted was from the interview but I can't find the video. The video is much better because it shows everyone. I'm thinking it was on Foxnews cause I was channel surfing at the time.

Is the blinking chick on the right the actress that plays Trump?

Where did you find that? That was the interview.

>omg guys we're going to tell them we need gun control
>we're going to tell them THEY need to disarm while we import more Muslims
>holy fuck lol

That's what was going on

Here it is but it's zoomed in on Bernie because I think someone knew it looked real bad.

Why do we care about this loser?