You have read the Rogue-One tie-in novel right? You aren't falling behind on the new EU already, are you?

You have read the Rogue-One tie-in novel right? You aren't falling behind on the new EU already, are you?

how big is this deathstar? i dont remember it being that huge

It's a mile tall and a mile wide.

Pretty sure it's the same size as ever. Ro just seems to be using camera angles to make it look exceptionally huge

>reading Star Wars novels
>in the year 2016 of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ
Why? You could read something that isn't shit or for kids under the age of 13.

Have 3 hours left in the audiobook. Wanted to slow myself down so I would finish it around the day I see the movie. I want a nice flow

Why watch star wars?

Any good. Luceno has done some good stuff in the past, but every other new Disney novel has been a steaming pile of garbage, since the authors are basically not allowed do anything at all.

I really really like it. More than any other book in the new Canon, but I am a tad biased because I much prefer these slow dialog based books over the nonstop action ones we seem to constantly be getting in the new Canon.

>Rogue One novel is released before the movie so everyone knows now the spoilers
HOW CAN DISNEY ALLOW THIS?

I guess the Rogue One squad are not the Knights of Ren?

FUCK DISNEY!

This would have been an excellent plot twist and to tie this film in with Episodes 7 - 9 because what the fuck is the point of making us wait 2 years for Episode 8 when you make us watch a movie that has nothing to do with that lore?

At least make them connect so I will be more hyped for Episode 8 you Disney fucks.

>new EU

its never gonna take off. declaring the old shit non canon will everything in the long run

watching a movie and reading a book usually takes a different amount of time.

It's a prequel book you dip.

Also no fucking shit they aren't the knights of ren. That would make no sense in universe. Disney has also said multiple times there are no major connections to the new movies

Sales are up though

So what makes the books for 13 year olds that the movie doesn't?

>Disney has also said multiple times there are no major connections to the new movies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dialogue and characters is what Luceno accels at. I agree with you. Reading about shitty blaster firefights in Star Wars novels where the characters always have plot armor has always bored the fuck out of me.

>its never gonna take off.

Catalyst and Ahsoka sold more in their first few weeks than most Star Wars novel have in their lifetimes. The new Thrawn book will easily double the cumulative sales of the previous Thrawn trilogy.

>he knows about disney book sells

why is disney even shilling here? we don't give a fuck

>actual figures and facts prove me wrong
>WELL WHY DO YOU KNOW THE FACTS JUST ACCEPT MY HEAD NARRATIVE AS TRUE

The alt-right, ladies and gentleman.

>look mommy, i posted it again
literally 13 year old tier posters.
not everyone here is an americuck that cares about trump or hillary.
fuck the writers that said that, fuck the faggots that can't stop talking about it like it means the end of the white race and and fuck the mods for not banning the shitposters. can't even discuss films on a board made for it.
>inb4 if you want serious discussion go to le rebbit

This so much