Disney/Lucasfilm confirm that Brits are the greatest actors, producers and filmmakers on the planet

Disney/Lucasfilm confirm that Brits are the greatest actors, producers and filmmakers on the planet

Amerifats BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=aCsE3W_KrZM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muo7zu3airQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the original new hope

Fruedian slip?

Russians and Brits are the best physical actors. Everyone knows this and didn't need a shitty company to confirm it. Your diddly-speak makes you guys the absolute worst voice actors, though.

>the original, "A new hope"
Fuck off faggot

Brit here
Not shocked; years of emotional repression have taught our race how to lie.

What the fuck is diddly-speak?

That makes up for our voice-acting. Nice one, lads.

>diddly speak

>MFW Americans think British people use nonsence words like "fimbly" and "snappity crackwhocket" even though those don't even remotely sound anything like any British slang.

I'm pure britbong blood, mate and these give me a good chuckle.

Oh same mate, it's fucking banter, but when that user derided our "diddly speech" that's what he meant

You know anyone who uses "diddly speech"?

Well my nan said something quite similar years ago, but never really before, lad.

TFW Me and Gaz grew up together in Treacle Town (Nuneaton) and were best mates but as soon as Monsters become a success he stopped speaking to everyone, even most his family.

not a surprise

If the Empire are white supremacist then why do they have black personnel?

They're certainly racist though, or rather xenophobic.

Ain't many non humans in the Empire

best actors
not best film makers

white country vs white country thread, brilliant, (((they))) must be so happy

>USA
>white
nice bait have a (you)

We have a long and proud history of theatrics in this Great Nation.

Well yeah British production crews are some of the best in the world, and have been for decades. Niggas just need to deal with it.

Oh yeah Brit actors are pretty good too.

tbf americans are vanilla s fuck compared to us in every way, they're also retarded when it comes to understanding different accents. I'm not even being funny when I say you can't blame them.

all this time Ive been convinced shes american
RULE BRITTANIA

It's because there is a strong tradition of theatre, all of that bleeds over to film

>beef wellington ensemble with lettuce

10/10

Brits are just that good at acting.

>"i wondered why Britain produced so many great actors and filmmakers"

because English is the Lingua Franca and it's easy for Brits to get into Hollywood

Because anglos and celts are the fucking master race freindo

British productions crews >>> Hollywood production crews

Pinewood Studios alone gets big budget American films made there all the time.

I always find it odd that Christian Bale is Welsh of all nationalities

Just doesn't strike me as a Welshman in the slightest

That's because the British government pays them a shitload of money in tax incentives so they may come to the UK to make their movie.

Same reason why so many films are filmed in Georgia in the US.

Still wouldn't be made if the quality of the services wasn't up to par.

Dont make him angry

>Christian Bale
>Welsh

he's half right. the uk produces the best actors in the world. like someone said above, it's because of the strong theater tradition there. but best directors? that'd be the good ol usa. we've got everything from great blockbuster directors to brilliant indie film directors. some will disagree but in your hearts you know it's true. honorable mentions to Japan and Russia.

is it just me or are british men on average a lot more alpha looking than american men...?

Maybe has to do with all the war and invasions britain had.. Also maybe why women are ugly but the men are better looking?

>Women are ugly

M8 even the Queen was a bit of a QT back in the day

oh lord what I'd do to the queen
she's a right looker and no mistake

i'm talking law of averages.. Just think about it.. Britain suffers waves and waves of invasions by different groups of warriors.. That suggests the invaders DNA would help the male offspring but make the women butt ugly.(those invading Britain and raping women were the strong warrior type)

>britain
you mean england
the celtic race has remained pure in scotland and ireland
the degenerate anglo is a foul mongrel, however

Her sister Margaret was better looking

>royal family
>ethnically British
you're a retard m8

foul mongrel.. Maybe but they conquered the world.

"celtic race" you do realise Scots, irish and english have mixed for hundreds of years right..

If you want to talk "purity" the only pure group of europeans you can really point to are Nordics.

Brits are natural actors/spies/politicians because they lack any credible identity now after the collapse of their empire and class system, as a result they are adept at the "masquerade" and putting on false faces.

fuck me lads, im tearin' up a bit 'ere.
god bless ya olde fakkin kants

Ethnicity can be adopted, they don't speak German and are culturally British after all.

The last member of the royal family to be born in Germany was in 1819, nearly 200 years ago and over 100 years before Liz's birth

but

>LOL LE GERMAN ROYAL FAMILY XD

The only way they are German is by the cringy as fuck America standard of "my great nan was Irish, so that makes me Irish American feck and begorah dye the river green leprechauns and shamrocks!"

You're all Rebels aren't ye?