It's very mediocre

It's very mediocre.

Imagine thinking this

Haha, what bait user!

Anyway, why don’t you jump off a bridge?

2010 called and wants their stale album that no one listens to anymore back

>muh jesus chriiiiiiiist xD
>le semen-stained mountain tops lol so randum :P

Not to mention boring

in a few mintues bitch

If you disagree with this, please stop listening to music forever thank you.

Good thread

>posting about not liking ITAOTS for the sake of being contrarian
>honestly believing other anons will fall for such bait

hot garbagio

gr8 b8 m8

I like this album alot! It has a lot of good qualities, like how the low fi sound adds to the asthetic so neatly. Also, it's on of the most emotionally open and honest and vulnerable albums I've ever heard. Being able to express in such a spirit of openness is something I aspire to (and have ever since 2011 mu showed me this when I was a yungin) reach every day. Give it another shot when you are feeling a little more empathetic in life OP!

Imagine being this full of yourself

Its funny you mention it i just finished this album for the first time, people complaining about "soyboys" and shit, this is for soyboys, this is faggy hipster garbage

>lyrics contain semen word
>le best album ever face

Only one third, maybe one half of every other song is good. Very mediocre.

T H A N K Y O U
H
A
N
K

Y
O
U

>All these people who think saying anything remotely negative about this album are just looking for (you)s
Holy shit why are you all so protective of this album

This

This album is important and you are wrong.

grimes is important.

and here we enter the 2nd level of irony

yeah people are mostly defending the album ironically because its a meme

They went on a successful tour in 2014 and Jeff has leaked artwork suggesting a future album release, but sure.

>tries to mock NMH fans for why they think the album is good
>accidentally reveals he doesn't even get the most entry level Sup Forumscore besides maybe MBDTF

Whenever these threads come up people only talk about shit like Jeff's lyrics, how basic the songs are, or they call it generic hipster garbage for being lo-fi

But fuck it, I'll take the bait. Does nobody remember or care about shit like how the saws on Aeroplane sound amazing and make the song feel magical (for lack of a better term)? Or how well The King of Carrot Flowers pt 1 introduces the album and its themes, and how well it transitions into pt 2/3 and how great those parts are too? Or what about how exciting and fast Two Headed Boy pt 1 feels after the tracks that come before it, and how perfectly it transitions into The Fool? Not to mention how great all the instruments sound, like the accordions, saw, horns, and even the drums themselves have a great timbre to them. And don't even tell me that a song like Two Headed Boy part 2 is bad because it's just an amateur singer with a guitar singing feely shit, I wonder how many of these contrarians would suck Bob Dylans dick for a quarter if they could.

>he took the bait
Aeroplane is a meme because it is nigh-impossible to genuinely dislike.

>G-Em-C-D

Truly groundbreaking