The Grand Tour

What is wrong with Britain?

Other urls found in this thread:

celebheights.com/s/Richard-Hammond-3032.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ahaha, you can't make this shit up

anglos arent white

The jokes kind of fall flat compared to the older episodes, hopefully it gets better.

love the new show, waiting for new episode... and yes i want it to get better

i don't get these memes

All their jokes has to be safer or more PC. And since none of them are liberal cunts, they, in especially Jeremy, has to dial down their crawly jokes for more sis less ones. They're on netflix for crying out loud. who is more liberal cunt than Netflix?

>All their jokes has to be safer or more PC
Nigga they laughed at transgender retardation in episode 4.

They fucking made them the butt of their joke.

They aren't PC at all

Its on amazon not Netflix

They're not PC?

They are? Fuck I'm going to download it then.

Thank you guys, THANK YOU!

It's a pleasure to know the lads are the same, no fucking PC bullshit for them. Not a drop of that shit! I have amazon prime and netflix but I don't want like socializing with my family much. So it's downloading time.

>that poster in the background
>"le man"
>eiffel tower

it's like it was designed to piss french people off

Do you unironically have autism or something

He uses television and film to fight against the le ebul sjws by proxy

also known as virtue signaling

Gotchu

>dude, global warming isn't real haha

cringe

these old out of touch coots should just retire

I love to read about Jeremy Clarkson's opinions that he has for money.

It feels like ep 3 was the best so far.

I was thinking the same thing user.

imagine being this autistic

I fucking love top gear, but this new series is such shit. I don't even feel like watching the new episode. Does it get any better?

A lot of them are subtle jabs at things they're not allowed to do or the BBC will fuck them.

episodes 3 and 4 were good

>Dude one volcanic eruption will output more CO2 than human human beings have ever produced LMAO

3 and 4 were much better than 1 and 2. It's still not on the level of series 10-16 of Top Gear, but nobody expected it to be.

Also:
>LGBT jokes
>the anti-vegetarian meat car
>that immigrant thing with Hammond
>the nazi salute
Clarkson went all out this episode.

Clarkson's jokes about global warming are more about the ineffectivity and absurdness of the means used by the government to fight it, rather than straight up global warming denial.

They're too old and can barely even think of anything witty to say. Who can even watch this shit without falling asleep? Nothing entertaining happens and I don't feel like I'm learning anything about cars.

I agree with literally everything on this post

you do realize he's mocking it right? or did it go over your head?

>you'll never drive a car made out of dead animals

Are they really not allowed to have any fucking celebrity guests on their stage and talking and interviewing them?

>They're on netflix for crying out loud. who is more liberal cunt than Netflix?

they aren't on netflix you fucking retard

They are not allowed to use things that even resemble the things they did in Top Gear. I'm amazed they are even allowed to drive cars.

Its really just a show for them to fuck around and travel the world at this point with even less focus on cars than Top Gears latest seasons.

But can you blame them for wanting to continue having a sweet gig like that? Especially since now they have the money and infamy to do so even more.

I just feel bad for all the third worlders and non Western countries who knew about and watched Top Gear, they encounter them in almost every country, and now thanks to BBC being more focused on political correctness than anything else, those poor bastards in Nigeria or whatever wont be seeing it because they sure as hell don't have any Amazon Prime account or even know what Prime Video is, and they probably hate the new Top Gear from the very first episode they saw, what a shame.

A very poor showing from James May this week.

Interesting, I wonder if there is a list for what they specifically aren't allowed to do or have to modify enough for it to be pass so the BBC don't sue their asses

He just can't into bants, takes them and smiles or laughs but doesnt deliver any quality bants of his own back to his mates kinda like me, fug..

>Le Man

The script writers propably have dozens of lawyers checking everything they write.

And yet its exactly the same. Even the tedious stig lap time bit

lmao BTFO

Please tell me they got rid of the "American" Stig crap

>guardian BTFO anyone
>ever

I watched this episode with a friend of mine. Is this what top gear was like? There's barely any focus on cool cars at all. Instead I had to watch a friend simulator of three old men reading lines while doing ridiculous scripted bullshit with a meat car.

You forgot to give me a (you) faggot

Nope.

Haha guess again. Dude, Americans are like so dumb xD

Yeah thats pretty much it, also B-list celebrity interviews

>Will BBC have the last laugh?

Funny considering Grand Tour is still better than the new Top Gear.

Well, they are desu.

>77080792
dont deserve one

>The Guardian

The Grand Tour would be fine if they didn't try to be le so funny.

Their synergy is funny naturally when they script it it goes to shit.

Also drive more shitboxes and not stupid meme challanges pls

>those poor bastards in Nigeria or whatever wont be seeing it because they sure as hell don't have any Amazon Prime account

Yeah, lack of opportunities to see Jeremy Clarkson fail to be funny is often a serious problem in my Nigerian mud hut.

Richard Hammond isn't even a real hamster.

Why are you posting a photo of Serbian genocidal General Ratko Mladic?

celebheights.com/s/Richard-Hammond-3032.html
turbomanlets need to stop claiming 5' 7"

Yeah it makes us real 5'7" guys look bad

i'm not even 5' 7"

i am 174cms

Started watching episodes of Top Gear the other day. Was surprised at the level of banter they were able to get away with.

Good stuff. I don't see how anyone could get mad, when they also crack wise on their own countrymen.

Its the American way. They dont want lawsuits.

Thats because the brits can take banter. Amerishart dont understand banter because they got cucked by PC everything.

>coming from the country where "hate speech" is literally against the law

You can get sued for saying shit, cock or cunt on radio in America. In Europe... nothing would happen.

Looks comfy, has it picked up steam yet?

Well, if you call someone a cunt on twitter you can get locked up for it in yurop.

why cant hammond drive?

Can't see over the steering wheel.

Terry Christian has let himself go

He suffered a severe brain trauma.

please be bait

new show is kinda shit
even more scripted and tryhard than top gear
why cant they just do comfy roadtrip episodes?

you lot just persuaded me to watch it, thanks faggots

janette krankie in the background

In your NSA Amerishart dreams.