The fuck is this shit?

The fuck is this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6CBZZgXaE_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please don't tell me there's a couple consisting of a whale and a chad.

Saw an advert for this on tv.

One story is of a black man who was abandoned by his father.

You ain't seen shit

youtube.com/watch?v=6CBZZgXaE_A

I can already see the buzzfeed article about it

>THIS IS A FILM ABOUT BEAUTFIUL BLACK RELATIONSHIPS AND A BEAUTIFUL PLUS SIZED WOMYN GODESS WHO DATES A HUNKY MAN NOT BECAUSE ITS THE FANTASY OF EVERY FATTY OUT THERE BUT BECAUSE SHE CHOSE TO DATE HIM BECAUSE SHES A STRONG CHARACTER AND HES A PROGRESSIVE MAN WHO IS ATTRACTED TO PERSONALITIES OVER LOOKS BUT THIS FILM IS ALSO PROBLEMATIC BECAUSE THERE IS NO REPRESENTATION OF TRANS FURRY PEOPLES OF NO ASSIGNED GENDER WTF WHITE PEOPLE YAAAAASSSSS

holy shit

If this breaks even on money there is no hope for mainstream cinema

They're twins, brother and sister. The twist is that they are all related to each other or something. They all share the same birthday and think it's just coincidence untli they find out the truth.

It's Mandy Moore not doing panty scenes when she should be.

The twist is in the first episode and it's that Milo Ventimiglia and Mandy Moore have 3 kids, 1 of which dies and then they adopt the black one in it's stead.

WE

Looked pretty shitty until I noticed that it was ABC... What are the chances that this leads to a gay Disney prince in the future? The future is bright.

We knew the progressives were going to either be Celebrating from the Rooftops about "muh Vagina in teh Oval Orifice" or doubling down to stop le "Pussy Grabber" so this isn't surprising.

Its a pretty comfy show. Gilf mandy moore makes my dick diamonds.

It's a tv show.

Poor mans Parenthood.

stop trying to make mandy moore happen, who keeps on giving her roles

first panel parents
second their twins
third their adopted son

>NBC-This-Is-Us

Mandy Moore - .. sign of shit

ugh. can't suspend my disbelief long enough to sit through this movie

Show is actually really good. Fills my parenthood void. That black dude can act his ass off.

Seeing the hard ass ambulance driver from the knick being a lovable fuck is jarring though.

My god, Trump really saved America

Don't know if anyone noticed this but the song in this trailer is Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen a musician who recently died. Makes me tear up tbqhwy because he's dead.

The white guy is such a fuckboy.

>whoopi goldberg
>Rosie O'Donnell

Oh, boy

legit good/fun show. get fucked you autists.

i'll never admit to anyone i watch it though.

What is the center image attempting to convey?

Obamas America

When?

Fat guy had a heart attack last week no reason tv doesnt like it, too relate able

>adopting children
>not adopting Eastern European children if you really can't have your own

>no more violence
>proceeds to attack police

>Sup Forums doesn't even pretend to have excuses to hate something other than it having niggers
at least you guys are starting to get more honest

>throwitinthefuckinggarbage.jpg

Oh boy