I have noticed all these spree-shooters look completely different in their photos...

I have noticed all these spree-shooters look completely different in their photos. Like almost like they are different people.

Its either a side-effect from their programing. Or people susceptible to this type of act also have a compulsion to change their appearance.

Its called time ausbro

It continues moving forward , infinity

Its more than that.

imagination also does help.

Clearly reptilian.

Where was the Queen during the shooting? This may be her way of letting off steam.

The Koran sucks your soul.

There was same phenomenon with James Holt.

His face looks stronger and weaker in some pics

maybe preparing for a shootout is stressful stuff that made him clench his jaws more and led to a stronger looking face

other than that its all just haircuts bro

yeah it turns out that people slightly change over time.

His widow's peak is shaved in the mugshot. What does this symbolize in islam?

a haircut.

From the strong denial by pyscops ITT, I'll take it I'm on to something.

human faces are not set in stone they change over time due to many factors

>Or people susceptible to this type of act also have a compulsion to change their appearance.
I think they are unsure of their identity, or they would have found something to side with, a social network that gives them stability, friends.

Omar here was probably a closet homo and thought it was utterly haram to talk to infidels. So what kind of an identity can you build on that? There's not a lot of choice.

There is normal aging and haircuts, etc. But this is much more extreme and bizarre. It can be coincidence that it happens to virtually every spree-killer.

it literally happens to everyone. thats how aging works.

Aging, explains this?

nigga got fat

aging, different angles, different cameras.

he's making a strange face in the left pic

oh yes, right. I forgot.

Typical cameras used for selfies like iphone cameras have an issue where they distort near field objects.

>looks the same in all photos

you can tell it's the same guy you fucking morons, he got thick and cut his hair because he's fucking incarcerated now. The nose is still the fucking same and the lips. You faggots are goofy, go take a pic in a mirror reverse image then take one with the camera on you no mirror, see how different you look.

Not all of us have ugly asymmetrical faces. js

But he has a buzz cut and glasses in some photos, and slightly longer hair and no glasses in others.

This could only be the CIA conspiring with Hollywood to access their expert makeup artists. I mean glasses off? And sometimes on? Who else could accomplish this task?

Media spectacle shootings are carried out by people under forms of advanced mind control.

You are obviously a young kid. Watch and see how all the people you know from school change over the years. It will happen. It happens to everybody.

One tenant of Islam is to take care of your body. Being overweight is seen as an insult to Allah and to your fellow Muslims because you are clearly taking more than you need, along with abusing what Allah gave you.

There are plenty of fat asses, sure, but I'll bet you they're not among the more radical. By far the fattest females are the trendy converts who will move on once the thrill wears off.

Look for dramatic weight loss as an indicator of radicalization. Seems like this guy followed that trend.