Fucking stupid americans...

Fucking stupid americans, How many more of your people have to die before you start to think "Ok maybe we should put some restrictions on guns before something way worse happens" But no you idiots are all so racist and self centered the only reason you want guns is so you lard asses are hoping on a chance to shoot someone irl and you don't want that ridiculous 'privilege' taken away from you. Now you all fucked up because the only man who would put a real change and disband the NRA, Bernie Sanders has no possible chance at winning all because of you redneck hick bastards. Fucking degenerates

shut up leaf

your fag of a prime minister has made you 2nd world status

FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
I'VE FUCKING HAD IT WITH THESE THREADS
WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU FAGGOTS COMING FROM?
WHAT IS THE END GOAL?
FUCKING. STOP.
THE ELECTION SHILLING WAS BAD, THIS IS A NEW LOW.

All of them

this

Leaf, when are you intolerant misogynist gonna start banning your syrupnigger men from elbowing? A woman politician was publicly and viciously shoved out of the way when she was blocking someone's path and didn't get the fuck out of the way. It was very traumatic top watch.

i will be famous on reddit, when post your achievements there.

agreed

A

FUCKING

LEAF

Shut up Leaf, your PM shows you don't know shit about politics.

Fucking retarded leaf.

We have restrictions. No more are needed.

Blow a dog

ALL OF THEM

get the fuck out of my country Ahmed

guns are not the problem, fucking ISLAM is the problem

France has tougher gun laws than in Canada, don't you fucking remember what happened there you fucking autistic bitch?

This better be satire

It's fucking sick that literally all of the posts I've seen on Facebook about the shooting is that we shouldn't blame Islam (which we should blame) and instead blame our society. And then there are the idiots who want gun control as if that would stop something like this from happening.

Never thought that the hardest red pill would be how brain dead society is when it comes to Islam.

Nigger all you have to do is not reply and let it slide. Don't take the bait

Hey, bro! I too like blaming inanimate objects for the actions of religious fanatics! *high five*

We need to make it so people who are obviously violent and mentally unstable cannot buy guys. We also need to encourage law abiding Americans to conceal carry and take training courses

STFU. You're our hat. Hats aren't supposed to talk. You had ONE job, faggot.

But Bernie is more pro-guns than Hillary.

>With regard to proposed legislation enabling victims of gun violence to sue gun manufacturers, Sanders said, "If somebody has a gun and it falls into the hands of a murderer and the murderer kills somebody with a gun, do you hold the gun manufacturer responsible? Not any more than you would hold a hammer company responsible if somebody beats somebody over the head with a hammer." Sanders has said, "we have millions of people who are gun owners in this country -- 99.9% of those people obey the law. I want to see real, serious debate and action on guns, but it is not going to take place if we simply have extreme positions on both sides. I think I can bring us to the middle."

It was a faggot bar, calm down.

Zieg Hiel!

>said the leaf whilst lubing his pet

Don't talk to me or my wife's gun ever again.

You will NEVER prevent criminals from getting guns.
Almost three times as much people died in Paris with illegal guns. Hell, if people were allowed to carry, they might have prevented the deaths while they were locked up inside. Imagine how one guy with a machine gun is gonna scare hundreds of people into submission to stay in a room if just one or two of them had a gun, the moment he turned his back he would have been down.

TL;DR for you daft cunts
STRICT GUN LAWS PARIS, BRUSSELS
165 PEOPLE DIED
A LOT OF PEOPLE WOULD LIKE GUNS NOW
BECAUSE AT LEAST WE WILL BE ABLE TO DEFEND OURSELVES
AS YOU KNOW....
CRIMINALS WILL NEVER NOT FIND A WAY TO SMUGGLE GUNS

What about the Bataclan massacre in Paris?
France has strict gun laws.
Nevertheless muslim terrorists were able to buy AK47s there and tons of ammunition.

It's really a problem with Islam, not with gun laws.

Go suck a dog off you fucking leaf. Your government legalized oral sex with animals just so canadian men won't suicide because canadian women want to have sex with immigrant men. Don't blame the guns, blame the terrorists. If he didn't have guns he would have gone the traditional method and suicide bomb.

Darken the city, night is a wire
Smoke on the dancefloor, club is afire
Do do do do do do do dodo dododo dodo
Faggot, you want me, give me a sign
and catch my breathing even closer behind

In touch with the ground
I'm on the hunt I'm after you
Smell like a goat, I'm lost in a crowd
And I'm hungry like the Mateen
Straddle the line in discord and rhyme
Mouth is alive with juices like Qaswa

Stalked in the gaybar, too close to hide
I'll be upon you by the moonlight side
High blood drumming on your skin, it's so tight
You feel my heat, I'm just a moment behind

In touch with the ground
A scent and a sound, I'm lost and I'm found
And I'm hungry like the Meteen
Strut on a line, it's discord and rhyme
I bleat and I brey, I'm after you
Mouth is alive, all running inside

Hungry like the Mateen
Hungry like the Mateen
Hungry like the Mateen

Burning the ground, I break from the crowd
I'm on the hunt, I'm after you
I smell like I a goat, I'm lost and I'm found
Strut on a line, it's discord and rhyme
I'm on the hunt, I'm after you
Mouth is alive with juices like Qaswa

Right on based Brussels.

We should put 4 restrictions on guns
>no muslims
no explanation needed
>no blacks or non white hispanics
no explanation
>no mentally ill
to end suicides that are 1/2 of all gun deaths
>No people with a violent or drug related criminal record
End gang violence
this would end 95% of gun violence and the only thing stopping us is it would be """""mean""""" to the minorities who couldnt buy guns and shoot tyrone in a crack deal

>no mentally ill
>to end suicides that are 1/2 of all gun deaths
Gun ownership doesn't have a big effect on suicides. People just kill themselves in other ways.
>No people with a violent or drug related criminal record
>End gang violence
Yeah, I'm sure those gangs would just not use guns if the law forbids them to. They don't respect any other laws, but they're sure to respect this one.
I agree that convicted felons shouldn't be allowed to own guns, but pretending like that has a notable effect on gun violence is delusional.

Silly island talking down to a country that doesn't revolve around the coked up tourists & whore industry

HOLD ON
*shoots hockey puck*
HOLD ON EH
*drizzles syrup*
HOLD ON
*waits 10 years for chemo*
SO YOU ARE SAYING
*asks pronouns*
YOU ARE SAYING
*doesn't qualify for NHL playoffs*
SORRY
*visits the beer store*
YOU ARE SAYING
*extracts milk from bag*
WE
*buys car in Vermont*
WERE
*attempts to shitpost*
LEAFS AND SHIT

The same kind of Islamic attacks happened in gun controlled Europe over the last year. Obviously that's not a variable in this case. Leftists LITERALLY have nothing to stand on with this. They should logically support common sense #IslamControl.

>Thinks guns are necessary for protection, but that not all citizens are equal under US law.
Yea our favorite whiteboy school shooters def need to be the only ones packing. Great idea

The murderer was a fed mad dog let off his leash.

Lol gun control.

Paris you leaf nigger.

WE WUZ LEAVEZ

>The same kind of Islamic attacks happened in gun controlled Europe over the last year.

Attacks with happen no matter what, but a lot less of them will happen you stupid redneck fucktard.

>ILLLEGAL GLOCK
ILLEGAL GLOCK
>ILLEGAL GLOCK
ILLEGAL GLOCK
>ILLEGAL GLOCK
ILLEGAL GLOCK
>ILLEGAL GLOCK
ILLEGAL GLOCK

To be fair tons of white women from all around the world come here to be gaped by my BBC. I bet I ruined lots of marriages when I sent those whores back to their husbands all knocked up because I use sabotaged condoms on their drunk selves.

# I was going to say something but then a saw a flag with a leaf on it.

Fucking love this one.

>but a lot less of them will happen you stupid redneck fucktard.

Only when you improve mental health services and control things like black gangs, Mexican cartels and Islamic communities will the violence be reduced.

This has been proved and there's nothing you can do about it.

leaf just stop. you already posted this last night

Let me guess ur from Vancouver?

dumb fucking nigger got schooled by a leprechaun

nobody comes to see you because nobody likes you.

No, you insufferable asshat. This shooting is just a symptom. Islam needs to be reformed. Or better yet, wiped the fuck out. Degenerate goatfucking mentality.

I agree how about no guns for anyone darker than an Italian

Insufferable Insufferable Insufferable Insufferable!
You south africans are based. you let you olympic bionictards shoot their girlfriends for fun

You seem like a perfectly rational and sensible man. Have you ever considered running for public office?

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, A FUCKING LEAF

I am sorry pol/

kys fucking faggot

Fucking stupid cancucks, how many people have to die before you understand that the fault doesn't lie in the tool but the user. Muslims are the reason for these fucking attacks, nothing else

remember 2 sage Sup Forumsacks

LEAF

Just fucking stop with these retard threads you Toronto faggot

>Muslims are the reason for these fucking attacks, nothing else
You forgot niggers. Funny enough they're to blame (and injuns) for most of our crime too. Here's some number (the last time cops were able to name the coon)

K keep me posted

>Posts a pussy ass lefty argument
>Carlthecuck.jpg
It's bait boys...