ITT: movies your dad forced you to watch with him

ITT: movies your dad forced you to watch with him.

shit was boring as fuck and nothing happened. ending was predictable

it's good movie, he's hardcore

your dad has a good taste

Your dad must feel so shitty he gave birth to such a pleb millenial as yourself.

this

This OP, you have disgraced your father.

>Your dad must feel so shitty he gave birth to such a pleb millenial as yourself.
>Your dad must feel so shitty he gave birth
>dad gave birth
Is this one of those transgender/sjw meme responses? You do know that only women can give birth right?

please say he abused you

EPIC OP I'M REPOSTING THIS TO /r/bait

There are like, 15 movies you're not allowed to shit talk here, and this is one of them.

> Yeah and then Dad made me watch Once Upon a Time in the Old West and that was poop too
> 3:10 to Yuma was stooopid

I hope your dad beats you

>3:10 to yuma

Which one? The old one is pretty decent, but the new one with Crowe and Bale is terrible.

My Dad tried to make me sit through The Shining

I need to see the original, but this was the first thing I saw Bale in where he wasn't chewing scenery or trying to be tacticool, just playing a guy trying to survive for his family.

No, I have no interest in seeing The Machinist.

He gave the birth to his wife.

I wish my dad was alive, I'd force him to watch this masterpiece with me and we could finally share something.
OP you're a disgusting little shit and you'll never know what you're missing.

It's my father's favourite film

I can understand he likes it, he's old. He hasn't seen many modern films, which are far superior

The entire western genre is shit just for old white men

I wonder if our kids will look at sci-fi the way we look at westerns

Can you go ten seconds without thinking of "SJW" or "cuck"? Honest question senpai

i know this is bait i must remain calm

hey man real question what it like living with autism ?

scifi doesn't have anything comparable to westerns...

>being this autistic

otherwise 7/10 bait

My dad didn't force me to watch it, my friend did.
High Plains Drifter was infinitely better. good, bad, ugly was boring.

You must be 18 or older to post on 4 chins.

I feel like this movie is really something that you have to grow up for, I remember watching it when I was a kid with my dad and I hated it because it was slow and boring and nothing was happening,

But recently I watched it and I really loved it, amazing characters, scenery and score.
A stupid kid cant watch it, since everything is slow but it really becomes a plus when you're older and can appreciete this sort of pacing.

Your dad should be gassed for raising a faggot