All these Spiderman villains that will never appear in the MCU

This is why I fucking hate Spiderman being a part of the MCU. It is absolutely the worst decision. Spiderman works best in his own universe.

I hate so much what Disney has done to Spiderman.

as if you wouldn't call any from that list shit whichever ones they got.

>marvel reeeeeeeee

I thought they'll be making a Venom movie?

>Spiderman works best in his own universe.

You don't know how wrong you are kid. Get fucked. Literally go kill yourself instead of spreading your dumb uneducated opinions around.

Mysterio is a top tier villain and would work well in MCU

>never been in movies
wtf does that mean? if that character was never been in movies does that mean he can't appear in one in the future? i really don't understand someone please explain

>1 Spider-Man movie in MCU
>all these characters won't appear
Who fuck are they going to use for the future 3 standalone movies then

>I haven't seen Spiderman 2

What the fuck does
>not mcu
even mean? Like they've appeared outside the MCU? They can't be done again?

I believe that's what it means that the MCU cannot use them

Yeah just like the MCU can't use Spider-Man

>venom

so original

Sony would have to be retarded not to give Marvel Spidey's villains, especially after Homecoming makes a bunch of money.

You mean sony haven't licensed them or what?

Morbious will be and then they will bring in Blade.

I hope Sony doesn't.

Disney/Marvel do not deserve to have Spiderman at all in the MCU.

I hate the decision of Spiderman with the Avengers and would rather watch the Amazing Spiderman 3 made by Sony or a Spiderman 4 by Sam Raimi.

You mean the movie that name drops Doctor Strange?

I thought part of the deal is that Marvel can use Spider-Man characters just as Sony can use MCU characters.

Otherwise, we only see these villains in more Spider-Man movies, which I don't see a problem with

I approve.

Sony is making that indipendently from the MCU and spiderman

Maybe Spiderman could loan some of his huge rogues gallery to the rest of the MCU so they don't have to fight Angry Blue Man #3 next. He has more than he'll ever fight onscreen anyway.

I assumed that and Sinister 6 were canned along with the Amazing Spiderman series.

All the ones labelled "not MCU" are the ones that have already appeared in non-MCU movies, so I think it's just saying that since they've already been used they're unlikely to appear again for the time being. Maybe MCU actually doesn't have the rights to them because of that though.

Yo even if this list is "accurate", not Mcu only means that those villains won't appear in any Other mcu franchises. The solo movies are still made by Sony. Sony still has all the rights to his rogues gallery.

Sony can pull pretty much whatever MCU character they want to appear in their films, that's why iron man is in this one. However Spider-Man villains and other characters are less likely to show up in other mcu franchises, because their rights are owned by Sony. However, I'm pretty sure with the Sony borrowing more and more characters from the MCU, the deal will eventually go both ways.

All of those villains on your bullshit list can still appear in a spidey solo flick whenever marvel studios or Sony feels like it.

>hob goblin
>never in movies
The fuck was Spiderman 3?

The vulture looks fucking great. easily the best part of the trailer

the only other villains i care to see are kraven, mysterio and carnage

The way the Sony/Mcu deal works is that the MCU can use spidey for whatever mcu movies they want. That's it. In return, Sony can use whatever MCU characters they want for their spidey solo movies. That's what we're seeing here. All those listed villains can still appear in a spidey hoco sequel.
I personally don't care that spideys supporting cast can't show up in an avengers movie, that shit is way too crowded as it is.

Fucking this.

Even though I hated AS2 I liked the direction they were going with Gwen becoming carnage. Like she is in ultimate spidey. I don't hate Cletus but him just being a serial killer isn't as interesting to me

I pray that Sony is able to release standalone Spiderman movies separetly from the MCU.

I hope they continue with the Venom movie (which was meant to be directed by Josh Trank).

Green Goblin 2

I liked how Sony killed off Gwen. It was a very bold move and was so excited to see the plot twists and turns of Amazing Spiderman 3

If there's ever another movie directed by trank again I will fucking riot.
And yeah Sony will be able to release separate movies. Hoco is a sony movie

Having a living parasitic power suit is a cool idea, I wish there was more shit like this

Josh Trank is a great director with a unique vision.

>Hoco is a sony movie
Literally what?

Homecoming

Lel,
Obvious bait.
Trank sucks.
Not just because FF sucks.

When will Sony release the Venom movie?

I am so excited to see that (as long as it has a dark feel).

I hope it is a standalone and is not part of the MCU Spiderman world because it would work a lot better separetly (like I said am hoping it is dark and the ideas they could do considering Venom is some alien from space).

Chronicle is a fantastic movie

>not in movies

That's retarded logic. If they haven't been in a movie yet, marvel can use him

Besides, American copyright isn't like Japanese copyright. If marvel has access to Spidey, they have access to his supporting cast as well

No and Sony better not give everything to them! I prefer to watch standalone spiderman movies made by Sony and not MCU spiderman by Disney

I agree. venom Can work as an antihero and can hold his own movie. They should just use carnage in the mcu

You forgot the best spiderman villain of all time, CARNAGEEEEE

Also cloak and dagger would be tight

Jim Carrey should be Carnage

Nah they should just hire an actual crazy meth head that's been to prison

>I've only seen spiderman 2

So is that list of villains COMPLETELY off the table for the MCU? Or can this shit be renegotiated?

Carnage is a garbage character that epitomizes everything that was wrong with comics in the 90s.

>Has method acting gone way too far

Why the hell would you want these villains in the MCU?

The MCU is the Avengers fighting stuff together and I as hell DO NOT wanna see Spiderman fighting Sandman, Venom, Carnage with the Avengers and making quips back and forth.

Fuck that

He'd not only be a great villain but he'd kill the "no memorable villains" problem Marvel has had

So Spiderman solo films aren't in the MCU?

I don't follow this shit.

I liked FF, not memeing.

Well that's just like your opinion man

I hope they stick to smaller-scale villains like Kraven the Hunter or Mysterio. Otherwise it wouldn't make any sense for the Avengers (or at least Tony) to not show up to help.

Mr. Negative could be cool too, if they want to do something more recent from the comics.

Though I'd REALLY love to see a Spidey/Daredevil crossover with Kingpin.