Right-wing art squads

I am thinking about creating an organization for right-wing musicians/artists/film makers/photographers.

It would be a networking infrastructure for right-wing artists and it we would also release material under the name of the organization, and book events.

I thought we could release classical albums, hold art shows, release films, and organize real life events like concerts/speaking events and stuff like that.

Does this sound like a good idea? I don't see anybody else doing this. Part of me thinks it's genius and the other part of me thinks it's retarded with no chance of taking off.

Opinions? Is this something that sounds cool to you, or are you an artist/musician that would want to participate in this?

I even want to assemble a right-wing bubblegum pop music group, almost like k-pop style but with aryan women.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/dominicbennett
youtube.com/watch?v=_EkEbfPCu5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM
m.soundcloud.com/captain_voyeur/fell-in-love-with-a-cam-whore
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'm in
soundcloud.com/dominicbennett

also, that pic gets one ho lee fuk outta 10

i'm a musician and i definitely lean towards the right but this is cringy as hell. musicians shouldn't broadcast their political views to the world. it's super distasteful and it makes them look stupid. just look at eminem

this

source on pic

dm i found it. please do continue being bigots, i shall be off now

Keep this shit on Sup Forums

>unironically thinking right wing = bigot
this is why i want to be public with my views

sorry but that's the most autistic shit I've ever heard and it's only gonna attract neets with mild autism and can't make music for shit. also you're deluded if u think women will join that lmao.

>dm i found it
please post link, I'm a useless fag

i have searched far and wide for a right wing community online that wasn't full of racists and have yet to find one

doesn't matter if they're neocons or paleocons or fascists, they're all racist

RTP-075 Nakamori Ichina, Akane Anju, Kuroki Ayaka :)

Try something that isn't on the internet then...

A lot of people would join this. You're wrong.

I disagree. Music is art, and art should be allowed be used to express whatever the artist desires. Many musical movements are tied to political movements - think of hippies and punks.
Now, Eminem may have just dropped a trash political album, but it's not trash *because* it's political. Or at least I don't see it that way.

Think about it this way, people often get blackballed for being right wing in the creative community, OP's just trying to have a platform for people not to get their shows cancelled or their bands dropped from labels.

I make some sicc smooth jazz r&b stuff but I'm only socially conservative I don't fuck with the genocide shit or libertarianism.

exactly

i kinda feel this. i'd think about joining some label or collective like this, but it'd attract nazis and capitalists. where's the room for strasserists?

real life conservative groups are a bunch of old fucks, and a lot of them are racist, too, they're just not as overt as these young alt-right knuckleheads

is there no place for a cultural nationalist

>not in the Nordic metal community
>not in the London Hardcore punk scene

People are gonna call you autistic but I get where you're coming from, stick to it bro and if you're passionate about it, t'll take off

I’m a right-leaning musician, but I’d rather maintain an apolitical image, for the most part. I understand where you’re coming from though.

Wew, this has to be bait.

What's the difference between this and any other record label/scene with like minded bands? Just because you don't like the politics doesn't mean this thing is unprecedented. It's a platform and art community for a segment that is usually shunned in the broader art world.

>Music is art, and art should be allowed be used to express whatever the artist desires
true. on second thought, i don't think there's a problem with expressing politics in art as long as it's done in a tasteful way. BUT i do think it's really distasteful and gimmicky to base your entire identity as an artist on your political views

how is it bait? my experience with online right wing communities is that they're all plagued with racism to different degrees.

I don't think racists and nazis should make art. There, I said it. They don't have the IQ or creative capacity or openness to create decent stuff. Libertarians and capitalists and neocons probably shouldn't either because they just care about money first, rather than the quality of art, so they won't make something from the heart but will just make something designed to sell. Count me out.

>every right winger is racist no matter what
whatever

Uhh yeah? Pretty much. 9 times out of 10. This is common knowledge. If you're right wing for social reasons, you're probably racist.

not every right winger but most of them

I don't need this talentless whore on Sup Forums.
You have your racists too. Probably a good third of the left in the West are explicitly anti-white.

How does this make you feel?

despite this bs, I still think conservatives are right about 90% of issues and race doesn't really take precedence in most minds.
>everything is racist
is just an unfortunately effective leftist meme

It makes me feel like most people don't have one white hand and one black hand. Gotta be pretty uncommon.

Who cares

>They don't have the IQ
>anyone who has differing views than me is an idiot
it's pretty ironic that you're criticizing others for a lack of open-mindedness

i never identified myself as a leftist and i never said there weren't racists on the left. they do and i reject them. i reject all racists.

How many altright baby’s have made even decent music that isn’t metal in the past decade.

that's the fringe
racism is mainstream right wing doctrine
look idc mate make your racist shit have your boyclub of racists make your racist idol group idc. its cool, just stop pussyfooting around the truth. yall are racist.

>racist racist racist racist
oh look... another lefty changing nothing and teaching no one

They tried fashwave but it sucked and didn't catch on. It was basically just that gay ass synthwave shit but with swastika album art. I don't know what else they're doing. That being said, I'd be very intrigued to hear alt-right music. I just haven't heard anything worthwhile. The only decent art I can say that's come out of this entire "movement" is Million Dollar Extreme World Peace, which was barely alt right anyway.

>metal
>decent music

pick one

not gonna waste my time, you know its true.

are you a 15 yr old white female?
you have much to learn about the humans you share this earth with

racists arent humans, they're monsters

OP's idea is for things like World Peace, where just because one of the creators is right-wing, they spin it around to say he's literally Hitler and alt-right and cancelled his show. Do conservatives not deserve a chance at art?

fashwave is what my tumblr from 2011 looked like they’re even behind on that. 2018 is gonna be about fashion. They’ll catch up by 2030

Of course they do, and I think so too. I support this endeavor if it actually happened. I haven't seen anything artistic or creative out of the modern young right wing though. All I've seen is like gay synthwave neckbeard crap or metal. Maybe that's because they're noplatformed in the mainstream, idk. If some cool shit comes out of it I'll give it a listen. It's good to have different perspectives in the art world too, because lately everything has the same kinda viewpoint and message that far-left art school kinda worldview.

props for sticking up for yourself. i don't think you ever really stood a chance here

alt right art will never be good because they dont have a good eye for trends or aesthetics. those kids on Sup Forums making good music? dont make me laugh.
basically this
they'll always be behind
their main symbol was the pepe frog when that meme was already like 10 years old and went mainstream internet like 2012

Pls fuck off you have you containment board for a reason

i'm here for the tits
strasserists are somewhere on the left

post more cowes that thread suck, yall bad at politics

>he’s a tits guy

because your definition of racism probably includes shit like ""cultural appropriation"" and thinking affirmative action is dumb

There's nothing wrong with being white.

>right-wing intellectual here
How dont you retards realise that no matter what you do the world will always move towards left and theres nothing you can do about it. Im not gonna say that some of the shit Im seeing on the left doesnt wierd me out but eventually we'll reach a point where there is so little for us to worry about conservatism will be totally irrelevant. Path of least resistance, conservatism is based on resistance to change, so it cant last.

Brainlet post right here.

replace this with music

>Please maintain capitalism, blacks have less thann average iq, i promise being right wing isnt a symptom of my autism, why cant i find a qt rightwing gf?, the source of my views is youtube philosophers, im an atheist but i think we need religion, etc
This is you

I have said none of those things in this thread, I only came here to call you out for being such an idiot, which you've further proved.

Man the 2016 election really brought in some fucking retarded little kiddies

Count me in

youtube.com/watch?v=_EkEbfPCu5Q

I have to do everything from home though I'm a hiki.
I can do music and visual stuff.

What is your email OP so we can keep in touch

I hope this isn't bait/a shill because I have been wanting to mention this and get the ball rolling.
There is absolutely no reason to abandon media just because of the overwhelming jewish influence, besides, media is the greatest way to influence and inspiring the masses.

this is genius mate

Brilliant

I haven't been on Sup Forums in like 3 years and I come back to this - fuck off reddit

Pic obviously not related

How about you fuck off Sup Forums and go back to shoving your dragon dildo up your anus while staring at your kanye poster

Im a leftist and please do this, like actually go through it, i wanna see what the right wing youth is capable of and i have a feeling its gonna be hilarious

SHADILAY POWER METAL REMIX

This is probably one of those things that sounds way cooler in your mind than it would be irl.

>aryan womeme idol group
>but gookery as thread pic
Lmao

>right-wing
>art

this is what the right-wing youth is capable of
youtube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM

i'd unironically like to see a right wing art collective if it consisted of the esoteric intellectual french new right style guys and not the 14 year olds posting kek trump memes

Well said

did these retards really use the 2 tone logo

did you read the thread first completely you subhuman mongrel cuck?

do it, it'll produce great content for everyone to laugh at you people just like all the attempts at explicitly right wing youth/creative culture

Yes retard

>it’s all Russians pretending to be anything but Russians

literally all you had was mde world peace and that only worked because it was masked in post-post irony and only one of them was right wing

i see a nip slip on the second tit on the second nip

This isnt even worth a laugh, too tryhard
At least batshit leftists are funny

mde and world peace were good though, even with the bad references. i loved that show

>alt right
>classical
>tips fedora
>it’s all anime ost remixes

i doubt it you filthy mutt

Ya, I’ve found this to be true of the regressive left as well.

yeah it was great, but sam fucked it all up. that's literally the one good piece of art that's come out of this right wing resurgence movement tho, and thats because it took influence from a lot of left wing art/comedy

mfw swamp butts will never produce geniuses of the same calibre as Brian Eno, Carl Sagan, Brian Wilson, Bowie, Carlin, or Mr. Rogers.

opposing an oppressive status quo isn't racist, user. Is Ajit Pai white now?

indian are pure aryan just like persian

damn... imagine being so much of a fucking loser like OP...

Could you please upload video of you trying to convince women to join your group when you do that? lmao

>They don't have the IQ

Being good at farting doesn't mean you're going to be great at sculpting.

Try again, swamp butt.

And look how they left Germany lmao
Same thing will happen to modern soy nazis

I'm in

m.soundcloud.com/captain_voyeur/fell-in-love-with-a-cam-whore

>tfw too stupid to be racist

>we could release classical albums