Ban the AR-15 from Civilian Ownership

No more games Sup Forums. No more whining about "muh guns" or "muh 2nd amendment rites". Here's the petition I made and I'm giving you one last chance to be on the right side of history. No one needs assault weapons for anything. Too many people are being shot and killed because of you. Signing this petition is your only way of redeeming yourself.
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/ban-ar-15-civilian-ownership

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_u2feHybSpw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China_(2010-12)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
ipetitions.com/petition/installation-of-autonomous-mini-guns-in-all-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Need to ban Assault Muslims, they are far more dangerous.

/thread

so... Just the AR-15

Not the AR-10, AR-16, AR-20, FAR-15, STAG-15?

Not the Mini-14, M1A, M1 Garand?

Not the SCAR-L, H, or any of those variants

whats to stop me from getting one off the dark net post ban once all current AR owners bank one the huge surge of demand.

sounds to me like you've given into the AR ad campaign OP

What did the guy use in the shooting? 50 dead, 50 injured is monster kill for a semi-auto. I'm thinking the guy looked like pic related walking in there.

Just nuke the entire planet so everyone's feelings are never hurt again. After all the club was a gun free zone, how did Muhammad get a gun in the club if they were banned there? That honestly doesn't make any sense to me. Don't guns just vanish once they enter regulated zones that are anti-firearms?

Fuck off.

We need diversity control not gun control

FPBP

Nothing, also nothing to stop you from CNCing one in your garage from one of the hundreds of guides online.

Even shoeless pakis in mudhuts can figure out how to make guns youtube.com/watch?v=_u2feHybSpw

This is something I haven't been able to figure out. How did he get in with a long rifle?

Every time I've been to a bar or club with more than a hundred people in it, there was a cop at the door as well as armed security working for the venue.

Did Omar shoot his way in or something? How did he get in with his weapon?

What u mean ban these???

China bans civilian firearms

Yet these attacks still happened

Bin those knives!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China_(2010-12)

What's that? I should buy an AR-15 before they get banned? Good idea!.

Alternatively, here's a question. You want to ban one semi-auto rifle, when there are countless thousands of other models that do the exact same thing. Often with the exact same bullet. What possible result (aside from slowly making all guns illegal) could you be looking for? Feel good legislation is never an actual good thing.

Have a (You) for the bait thread, though. You deserve it.

the big red marks means BAD

No! How will i ever commit this crime without my trusty AR-15 by my side?? Aw man i was totally gonna rob this place, now I can never be a criminal again.. I'm gonna hang up my hat and start being a productive member of society like everyone else

More than that, I'm a little jelly of Muhammad's prowess here. Those ARs are pretty beefy, swinging that fucker around in a crowded room and awkwardly trying to change out magazines mid rampage is probably harder than you'd think.

At some point even a fairy is going to think about just grabbing the barrel while he's changing out, so how did he keep it going to rack up that score? Muslim Kung Fu?

There is nothing, absolutely nothing that will ever make me consider gun control for any reason.

No amount of poor dead children or fags will sway me. So long as a sapient mind graces this earth, they have the right to keep and bare arms.

The shooter worked for a government agency where he was given clearance to purchase weapons. The FBI investigated him twice and let him go both times. Looks like the government failed again.

come and take mine bitch

>expedienthomemadefirearms.fuckyou

Just the AR-15? Can you explain to me in legal detail what about the AR-15 makes it stand out as an 'assault weapon' among other semi-automatic rifles? While you're at it care to define 'assault weapon' in a way that legally makes sense so you can actually write sensible and enforceable legislation about it?

Here's the problem: It's too late! That's right, only law abiding citizens will turn in their fire arms. Do you honestly believe a cold blood savage would surrender his weapon to the state?
Anti-Guns BTFO

#notallAR15s

This. Why the fuck weren't they all charging the fucker? Fucking faggots.

Also, we are in the age where things like this exist.

Where can I get the cheapest on of these?

wtf is that thing?

confirmed no gun.

Just bought a M16A2 upper and ghost lower today.
fuck isis
fuck liberals

no shit sherlock

This right here is why nobody in any important position or office gives a shit about petitions.

Its a mold to pour your own AR15 lower.

The lower is the only part that you have to buy through an FFL dealer which requires a background check. All the other parts can be shipped directly to your house.

The mold or an AR?

it's a receiver mold for building an AR15. Everything beyond the receiver is just the cycle of operation parts, the receiver is the foundation of the weapon.

I wouldn't use a mold for it to be honest, desu, but it gets the job done and if your goal is quantity over quality then you'll want one.
A good barrel with proper rifling is harder to make in my opinion.

Fuck off reddit.

come and take

Baning Guns in USA is Baning freedoom, And if the goverment Will ban Guns soon Mode right Will be banned

#NotAllAR15s

I'm really getting tired of all these fucking bait threads. Everyday I see a "well Sup Forums?" or a "Sup Forums BTFO" and 99% of the time they're using a Occupy Democrats pic straight off of Kikebook. Then you get threads like these where he pretends to be a left leaner trying to piss people off. Same with all those "why do you hate Muslims, Sup Forums?" threads where they cherry pick some photo of a single Muslim doing 1 good thing and act like the whole religion is the most peaceful in the world.
The quality of the board has been down lately.

Considering that one dude in Texas managed to get a plastic lower to work, would an aluminum cast work as well? Could I set up a quick backyard furnace, melt some soda cans, and walk away with a functional aluminum AR-15 lower (sans a bit of cleanup)?

Yes.

>ban the means, not the people

How retarded can you get

But that's a nice gun and I want to own one if I ever move to America

Yeah.

Because if there is one thing Muslims won't do it's touch an AK.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

>I should buy an AR-15 before they get banned?

You may not realize it, but you are purposely giving into NRA propaganda and the gun corporate lobby who want to sell guns.

Cho got 32 with glocks.

Bryant got 35 with semi-auto.

Brevik got something like 90 with semi-autos.

The last two got a bunch in wide open spaces too.

>You may not realize it, but you are purposely giving into liberal propaganda and the gun control lobby who want to ban guns.

Possibly, but then it's not like anyone really needs to pressure me into buying firearms, I own several already. I don't actually have an AR-15 yet, but I plan to get one eventually.

>but then it's not like anyone really needs to pressure me into buying firearms

But you are. You are buying it soly because of propaganda.

every time FPBP

Op is a fag. I will defend my life and liberty at all costs. Get bent bitch. If you want to be vulnerable to assault Muslims...that's your prerogative, leave everyone else out of your fantasy.

Faggots were too pussy to try to save their own lives. They, like most leftists, have been neutered psychologically and so become totally passive in the face of violent confrontation.

Ever think they want one to just shoot?

Not ever ar owner wants to fight the gubment or dreams about being an operator you narrow minded fuck.

Guns in the wrong hands are killing people.

Most killings are carried out with handguns... Why are not not pushing for the ban of ALL guns, rather you want the ban of the AR-15 specifically. If it was about the use of guns in killings, you'd be pushing for ALL guns... So yeah fuck off with your shitty ass petition. BAN THE MUSLIMS CARRYING OUT THE KILLINGS,

The second he fired the first shot an enormous space around him would have opened up as everyone fled for their lives. It was also three hours after the initial engagement until cops moved in so he had plenty of time to strut around and kill people who were hiding

Because they refuse to do anything about radical Islam- that would be racist somehow, and faggot leftists don't want to be socially unacceptable.

As if these shootings are real anyway.

No, just the AR15. That will stop ALL MURDERS. It's not mentally unstable, uneducated fucks from deserts will find other ways to kill people. So we just have to ban one thing to make it better. Oh we should ban pressure cookers too I guess. But mainly just AR15s

No one on Sup Forums is old enough to recognize this pasta.
Zim zam ruined this board.

So I can get gunned down, unarmed, like a herd animal by an insane muzzie? No thanks.

Banning Muslims and niggers would be a lot more effective than banning AR-15s. They're little pussy guns anyway. I could build a way better mass shooting arsenal without any .223

ipetitions.com/petition/installation-of-autonomous-mini-guns-in-all-us

this, so much this.

america has a much higher rate of gun related massacres than australia, hmm.. i wonder why that is... could it be because we don't have assault-styled-weapons?? yes... obviously.

Aluminum lower blanks are like $20 each or less. You can get them out of China or wherever. As long as they are 80% machined or less they are NOT considered a firearm in any way. Look up 80% lowers online. You can get ar15 ar10 1911 etc. Very handy and your legal right to make your own gun in USA, even in california last time I checked. I can machine my own even up here in cuckland and give it a serial# and register it, no problems. Freedom will live no matter what the Marxists try

>Banning Muslims and niggers would be a lot more effective
yeah... and grinding amerifat society to a halt... unless you know how to maintain hydro power, sewers, electricity grids et al.

the empty photo frames hanging on the wall with the original data insert is maybe a sadder tale than the gay nightclub shooting.

If you think that there were more bayonet than musket ball wounds in the Civil War you're a god damned retard.

I'm just kidding, user. Please don't shoot anything up.

>moslems

I'm gonna buy one of these now, purely to spite you.

america has more than 133 shootings per year...

More like work at Mcdonalds,collect food stamps, or own a gas station. I think we can handle that.

>one last chance
>or i won't like you anymore
OHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO W HAT SHOULD WE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?

wait, I know!

Tell you to "fuck off".

I'm too tired to actually do a political argument over this, but this 'infograph' is pretty stupid.

>used more for bayonetting
Hardly. For one, the muskets of these "Civil War" militias would have been rifled at this point in history, pushing engagement distances far more than it ever had been previously. When bayonet charged were ordered, there was hardly ever a melee either. If you had the advantage in numbers and charged with bayonets- chances are the men you are charging are just going to withdraw. If they don't withdraw it's because they have the advantage and charging is stupid.

Also this thing appears to be advocating for the State Militias of the Civil War, which means they are advocating for citizens to be armed with the same equipment the Federal troops would. Citizens could own cannons, and often State Militias had their own Infantry, Cavalry, and Artillery arms.

Is that a makarov?

>he actually thinks niggers PROVIDE a service to the US

oh australia. never change. even if you did, nobody would visit you anyways

>unless you know how to maintain hydro power, sewers, electricity grids et al.
I've never met a competent nigger or sandnigger engineer. The token diversity hires I work with are all dark versions of Wally from the dilbert comics, only are not nearly as clever about hiding their uselessness. There's more than enough white engineers to go around.

Suck my dick.

Muzzies are 2% of the pop, so they don't matter and the only thing dindus don't actually do is work.

Get rid of them all and you get net positive results.

Club was a "gun free zone". No armed security, and the "no guns" sign means that no one could possibly ever bring a gun in.

> ban a particular gun because it looks scary
> doesnt understand my Remington Model 8 made in 1944 is FAR MORE POWERFUL

> 5.56 nato M855 (the standard ar15/m16 round): 1974 joules of energy
> 300 savage: 3506 joules of energy
> 30/06: ~3900 joules in my elk/boar loads

and yes, they are ALL magazine fed semi-auto rifles which are functionally identical to the AR 15

i have a couple AR's the aforementioned model 8 (postal inspector version w/ 20 rnd magazine lulz) a 30/06 M1 Garand and a few other rifles as well. the only rifle i own that is weaker than an AR is a 22 squirrel gun.

hell i have pistols that pack more energy than a 5.56 nato

this is why dipshit NoGunz faggots who try to tell us what guns we shouldnt have always make fools of themselves

You should get a better proxy, trudeau

#BanAssaultMuslims

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

nice infographic.

Guess where it goes?

> NRA propaganda
the NRA doesnt sell guns you gaylord.

when you faggots try to ban guns you increase sales for EVERY firearms manufacturer.

keep chirping about how evil guns are muh nigga, youre making my stock portfolio fatter.