What if I don't give the slightest shit about Star Wars?

What if I don't give the slightest shit about Star Wars?

you hate women

Then normies will think you're not fun because you aren't a geek.

you better have a good filter if you're going to be in here the next few months

but you still make thread

why

Oh right, I forgot normalfags are going to hop onto the faux nerd bandwagon again.

Lock your doors, shut the curtains, beware for what they call!

THE
GOYIM

(In theatres January 12, film not yet rated)

Stop posting about it then you dumb cunt.

Watch it for her.

If you don't care about the original Star Wars, that's fine because it represents white, male hegemony. Not liking the new series is grounds for being sent to re-education camp. Buy a ticket, or else.

the most cancerous thing i've seen on the internet is the comments section under the rouge trailers. Fucking normies asking if this is episode 8, or why are they doing the death star again, or best of all is this before episode 1

Spock is my favourite Star Wars

i know you're mocking me but it really pisses me off, when did people not know the basics of star wars i thought that shit was like counting or spelling

Reminder to stop giving your money to people who want you dead.

Never watched a single Star Wars movie but I feel I know everything that happens only from parodies and browsing Sup Forums.

but its star wars you can't just not watch star wars, disney have our balls in a vice on this one

>i thought that shit was like counting or spelling

They fail at those, too.

It's just a case of how retarded our society is getting, this is behavioural sink behaviour after all.

Welcome to the club.

it's not for everyone. i know it's shit and some people hate it but i still like it. I'm not going to stop liking star wars because someone else doesn't like it

>To prove I don't care, I'm going to make a thread about it! That will show those anonymous people that I'm different!

Take it easy, OP

I grew up watching the original trilogy, and saw the remastered versions when they were released in theaters. I saw episode I on opening day. I saw the other prequels in theaters. I watched the Clone Wars from start to finish(but I skipped the abortion that was the Clone Wars movie). I have a bookcase full of EU novels. I regularly play Star Wars RPGs and video games. I saw episode 7 on opening day, with higher hopes than I should have. I'm over it. I'll never stop loving where the series came from, but fuck where it's going.

Er, the reward for not caring is that you don't have to go to the movie. And you can also skip starting threads to tell everyone how little you care while you're at it.

>why didn't the eagles fly anakin away from the lava?

Why didn't Anakin just control the lava with the dark side of the force and fling it towards Obi-wan?

This has now been politicized so you have to choose a side.

That would make you a patrician.