discord.gg/y9Tm9sE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes and more tripfriends

the kid even pretended that was his thot

post more ducks

yes

I liked the elitists, they forced you to constantly re-evaluate your taste
>inb4 posting "soyboy" over and over again makes you an elitist

If it's gonna be done right, sure. Too many faux elitists who were better at name dropping than having any real conversation about the music.

exactly, we need fucking " gatekeeping" as the redditors put it

because nowadays every 14 year old kid on Sup Forums thinks they're a critic because they look up to anthony fantano and read pitchfork articles yet never go to shows and know fuck all about labels

>Too many faux elitists who were better at name dropping than having any real conversation about the music.
that would still be much better than more Sup Forums and waifu threads

this. there are too many retards running around Sup Forums now.

case in point

It's too late nigga
Jump ship now
discord.gg/y9Tm9sE

say that to my face and not online and see what happens

Sup Forums at least is fighting the Sup Forums influence somewhat
have you seen Sup Forums? completely taken over

this

going to shows means nothing you child

Fully serious, I think calling people with shitty entry level taste soyboys and redditors does dissuade people from continue using Sup Forums or at least keeps them from posting at least a little

At this point Sup Forums has very few people left who have enough of a clue about music to even be elitist about it.
Most of the people on this board who are allegedly into "experimental" or underground music couldn't actually hold an intelligent and educated conversation about it to save their lives.

Frankly, this board is over. The 14-year olds and poseurs have won.

clt and his ilk provided the highest level of discourse that this has board has seen to date in the past almost exclusively because they were elitist assholes who shut down entry level plebs with condescension
the fewer idiots discussing p4kcore, the more likely it is that we actually talk about something new or of value that hasn't been discussed to death already
this tho, it's hard to reclaim board culture when Sup Forums as a whole has entered the mainstream and turned into a shambling corpse

lmao okay, expect to be taken seriously as a music fan with no first hand experience of live music then, see how that goes
as it should, I was once intimidated by this board, and it forced me to lurk, but more and more people want their shitty taste to be accepted

memerap and waifu garbage need to be the first to go

>the fewer idiots discussing p4kcore, the more likely it is that we actually talk about something new or of value that hasn't been discussed to death already
this is all I fucking want from this board

how often do you have intelligent conversations about music

unless you mean seeing classical pieces or jazz live. the majority of rock bands blow dick live and has no bearing on ones knowledge of music. rock and rap shows are social events

how often do you have intelligent discourse about music

Elitist = Natural selection.

If you arent elitist you end like the sluts that just fuck random people and being single mothers with black kids.

What a weird statement o.O

>I'm too smart for popular music
you're not too smart for popular music

also there's nothing wrong with music being utilised as a social event, music brings people together

usually it happens irl. RYM and Sup Forums dried up long ago

Unless you can't afford it or live in a shitty country then you have no excuse to not go to them

Sup Forums is right, tough

in what

You're right. Pop music is too dumb for me.

t. Poltard

This is all your fault.

no, elitism is what wrecked this board

>WAAAAAHHHH PEOPLE LIKE MUSIC THAT I DON'T LIKE

ahh yes tell yourself that when your job in classical or jazz music pays next to nothing and you're a virgin at 28

you'll probably find out that all that intellectually inferior music wasn't actually that bad

t. reddit

Tell me what it means to have an intelligent conversation about music

it's the only thing that can save it from further depths of poptimism, rap fellating and rampant k-pop/grimes posters.

No, elitism just creates a shitty environment for everyone. Look at Sup Forums, after all they did to chase away newfags and normalfags, they ended up as nothing but a bunch of sorry losers who talk about moeshit all day, every day.

What does that have to do with the idea that jazz and classical music do better in a live context than popular music? Also what does that have to do with popular music being less mature than older, more established music? And honestly, jazz clubs are not bad spots to find chicks who are down. You should be able to enjoy all music from every genre and see what it has to offer that other music doesn’t.

>they ended up as nothing but a bunch of sorry losers who talk about moeshit all day, every day.
And they're very happy with that.

>You should be able to enjoy all music from every genre and see what it has to offer that other music doesn’t.
XD ???????????

No, they're a bunch of miserable manbabies who make "[shitty seasonal waifubait character] will never be real, hold me guys" threads.

how is current Sup Forums any better than that

Damn............ elitism really does do wonders for this board..................

Why would a slightly different flavour of shit be an improvement?

That's your opinion, having more knowledgeable people on music is different than knowledgeable weaboos

>listen to pop or you want get laid bro
t. 11 years old

you tell me dood you used dhat word

No, the elitism wasn't the problem. It was all the OTHER asshole behavior that started trickling in.
Elitism is good. It's what's kept Sup Forums afloat after all these years.

Why would there be more knowledgeable people? All you'd get is fewer ignorant people. That only changes the ratio, not the number of "worthy" posters.

Of course.
>muh subjective taste
is an excuse

>It's what's kept Sup Forums afloat after all these years
Alfoat? It's the worst it could possibly be. It's filled with Fate/Shit, Naruto, moeshit, fetish threads, and all kinds of nonsense. When Sup Forums started its campaign of elitism, almost the entire purpose was to chase away people who liked Naruto and other truly shitty cancerous manga. Moeshit as we know it was barely a thing, and most of the board shat on Lucky Star, Haruhi and such. Sup Forums has turned into exactly, to the letter, what its elitism was designed to protect it from.

>Why would there be more knowledgeable people?
Are you so dense to not see how that would change things? Have you been to any other community? There's always visitors in here for leaks and whatnot, and more knowledgeable users would stay if they saw knowledgeable people around. Are you being dense in purpose dude?

try pushing that through to a bunch of cultural relativists

Sup Forums and the_donals are the same exact shit these days.
Also Sup Forums is easily the most retarded thing on the internet. The only people who have the guts to call themself nationalist and white supremacist while sucking off a kike lover like trump.

pretty regularly irl, nearly never online

Using currently relevant buzzwords only makes someone harder to be taken seriously. It achieves virtually nothing. This board is past the point of saving any way.

this Sup Forums sucks but the real Sup Forums has consistent beliefs. either case, Sup Forums leading this board would be preferable to the present state.

be honest. no one wants to critically discuss music.

that shit is lame.

everyone just wants to discover new shit and have their taste affirmed by other people

Oh come on, in comparison to pretty much every big board it's probably the best it can get. Minimal Sup Forums shit, posters don't take bait and know how to self-moderate + report shitposts, even tripfaggotry is down from a few years ago, last time I went to check. The Naruto and Dragonball shit is unfortunate but overall, what more could you really expect.

real Sup Forums is not what's invading here it's the kike trump cocksuckers

This board cannot be saved. It's too far gone.

running off newfags and redditors with a gore spam purge would be helpful but mods are fags

lazare will save this board

Sup Forums was always shit and filled to the brim with Lucky Star and Haruhi garbage when they aired.

t. oldfag

everyone just needs to take a break. go wash their musical palette and come back with something new and interesting.

I wanna fuck the girl on the left

We just need to be more tolerant of other people, as long as their intentions are good and they constantly desire to improve themselves and help others.

Hello

This thread can easily get the worst thread of the year 2017 award.

s u p r e m e champion

nigger, who do you think I am?

only true by the number of tripfaggots jumping in to toss us their terrible opinions

dude stfu faghot

LMAO. FUCK OFF