Predictive Programming Thread

Let's get a predictive programming thread going. Post examples of predictive programming in this thread. I'll start with a 9/11 example of predictive programming. There are LITERALLY HUNDREDS of 9/11 examples of predictive programming, but BY FAR THE BEST 9/11 example of predictive programming (in my opinion, of course) is an album cover from the English rock band Supertramp that was released in 1979 (pic related). If you flip the album cover in the other direction, you can see '9/11' being spelled out (in the red square I made). On its own, this could be dismissed as a mere coincidence, but what makes this example so striking is that 9/11 is being spelled out ON THE TWIN TOWERS. Could that ALSO be a mere coincidence? NOT A CHANCE. Now, I'm not saying that Supertramp were in on prior knowledge of 9/11. I don't think that's what happened at all. What happened was that whoever designed that album cover had prior knowledge of 9/11 because that information was given to him or her via a network of secret societies that actually exists and has control over not only the entertainment industry, but also the media (both the mainstream media AND the alternative media - yes, they have infiltrated the alternative media community too), politics, banking, the military, the education system, multi-national corporations and the judicial system.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IIdhoc0PRr8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY
youtube.com/watch?v=c1v9EKLQD_g
s616.photobucket.com/user/cartamandua/library/911 Coincidences and Synchronicity in ART?sort=3&page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

op u have mad assburgers

What's your favorite song on this album?

Goodbye Stranger is one of my favorite tunes ever and The Logical Song is obviously their biggest song, but I gotta say Child of Vision is a hidden gem that really drives along.

I love the sound of the Wurlitzer and this album is one big ode to the instrument. I'd love to get my hands on one but I don't think they're made anymore.

As long as the fucking muzzles don't take down the giant egg carton or salt & pepper shakers, we can still call ourselves Americans!

This was the best 9-11 one I have ever seen
youtube.com/watch?v=IIdhoc0PRr8

Maybe Osama watched this and he got the idea from X Files?

This came out just a few months before 9-11. According to our own government anyway, the terrorists were training to fly into the twin towers well before that.

In the movie the shinning, there is subliminal voice throughout the film. I think it says shone.
There is ytube clip somewhere but the guy is insane and sees bears everywhere.

This will really make you think

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY

Yeah training to fly. Not into New York. Apparently he loved Skinner.

Found the ytubby link
youtube.com/watch?v=c1v9EKLQD_g

They claim Osama was planning on attacking the towers all along, as he had done before unsuccessfully with bombs in the basement, but this time he figured jets could bring them down.

What's with that stupid fucking flash he puts overt it?

wew

I dont know, the guy is a bit weird.
I can confirm that the subliminal is in the movie, i watched it after seeing this and caught a couple.
Not sure they exist in the number this guy reckons though.

s616.photobucket.com/user/cartamandua/library/911 Coincidences and Synchronicity in ART?sort=3&page=1

Are there any Orlando examples of predictive programming? I know that there are predictive programming examples of the Aurora shooting and the Boston bombing.

Where's that from?

idk. some ad from the 80s for the towers

Track 11 is called september.

I have no idea why but this kind of stuff scares the shit out of me, same with records played backwards and shit.

Fuck I remember coming across a wiki article of some phenomenon where people say what they're thinking subliminally backwards or some shit, it featured a clip of Neil Armstrong's famous line played backwards making it "Man will space walk"

For some reason it creeped me out so bad I actually had to stop looking into the shit, it's not even because i believe in subliminal messaging and all that shit, but audio played backwards and that crap makes me feel intensely uneasy

I'm spooked now.
Please post more

>same with records played backwards and shit.

That phenomenon is known as 'backward masking'.

>Fuck I remember coming across a wiki article of some phenomenon where people say what they're thinking subliminally backwards or some shit, it featured a clip of Neil Armstrong's famous line played backwards making it "Man will space walk"

That phenomenon is known as 'reverse speech'.

Ah right, what you are talking about is something called reverse speach.
The founder name is david john oats.
This is high tinfoil realm but shit actually exists, I found the best way to do it is to record yourself for maybe a minute or two, then reverse that.
I went full tin foil once and did some on alex jones and some old stanley kubrick interviews, didnt find what i was looking for, but I did find reversals.

What was the outcome of your recorded speach? Did it actually work? Or were you just hearing what you wanted to since it's sorta jumbled?

Isn't that a jew plot that justifies to their God the horrible shit they do?
Like, 9/11 is actually the citizens' fault because they've been warned and still let it happen?

Time is an illusion, just like space, solidity and EVERYTHING ELSE BESIDES CONSCIOUSNESS. When you watch a DVD movie, the entire movie is on that disc and the part of the movie you watch depends on what you do with your remote. Reality is kind of like that in the sense that the 'past', the 'present' and the 'future' are ALL happening at the same time and the part of it you experience (i.e. the 'past', the 'present' and the 'future') and the speed you experience it at (i.e. slow-motion and fast-forward) depends on how your mind (i.e. the remote) decodes it. The sub-conscious part of your mind actually processes time flowing both 'forward' AND 'backward' SIMULTANEOUSLY, but the conscious part of your mind only processes time flowing 'forward'.

what is this autism?
what does it even imply?
15 minutes waisted for what?

When i recorded myself i just talked about reverse speach for a while. When i played it in reverse i got some words here and there. The one phrase i remember was "does this bullshit work".

The idea is that by warning you about things that they plan to do (albeit in HIGHLY cryptic ways), they receive your consent from the sub-conscious part of your mind to do what they do and thus they can 'cheat' karma. But they can't cheat karma. NO-ONE can cheat karma. These people are LITERALLY mentally ill.

Run that past me again, but for idiots.

what does disco pants and haircuts have to do with this?

HAIL GELLER!!!

I like how assburgers always give themselves away by time like this:

By using HEAVY all capped word to emphasis SOMETHING important throughout each of THEIR sentences.

Can someone redpill me on what "predictive programming" is?

See

Well the movie is about shinning and subliminally you are being shone.
I dunno, hold me bruh im scared.

Jojo's creator predicted 9/11

Daily reminder that the ruling families are based in Europe, not America nor Israel. They are controlling America (and, indeed, the rest of the world) from Europe for its economic prosperity and military might via their secret society networks. These secret society networks hoard many things (like money - which they create anyway, natural resources such as gold and herbal medicines, and, most importantly of all, KNOWLEDGE). These secret societies hoard knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE mathematics, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. They want people to point the finger of blame at America (and Israel, in the Muslim World), while not focusing on Europe in the belief that it is a faded superpower (which it is at the level of individual European countries, but that's not the point). The point is that these people are based in Europe (for historical reasons), but have set themselves up globally. They're found mainly in the City of London, Bavaria, Paris, Frankfurt, Rome and Geneva. The ruling families knew about the so-called 'New World' before individual European colonial empires even 'discovered' them, due to the ancient knowledge of geography hidden in their secret societies. The ruling families still control so-called 'former European colonies' via their secret society networks via the individual European countries that originally colonised those countries. (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) There are secret societies controlling all of the major aspects of human civilisation, such as politics, the media (both mainstream AND alternative, yes, they have infiltrated the alternative media community too), international banking, corporations and entertainment. The secret societies have a FIERCELY compartmentalised, hierarchical structure and there is ultimately only ONE secret society that has ALL of the knowledge of the other secret societies, this secret society has dominion over ALL of the other secret societies and thus, the whole world. (end)

The Freemasons are low in the hierarchy of secret societies (that's why you even know that they exist in the first place). I doubt that the highest secret society calls itself 'the Illuminati' (it's a meme name anyway), it probably doesn't even have a name so that it's super-hard to know that they exist (let alone to research them). Only secret societies that are low in the hierarchy are semi-known in the public arena (like Freemasonry, for example). Compartmentalisation is the name of the game. No-one spills all of the secrets because no-one KNOWS all of the secrets (except the TINY FEW at the top of the hierarchy of secret societies). If you want to know the structure of these secret societies and the networks they form, think of a multi-national corporation. These secret societies are structured like multi-national corporations (although it would be more accurate to say that multi-national corporations are structured like these secret societies, because these secret societies are MUCH OLDER than any multi-national corporation). Like a multi-national corporation (like McDonald's, for example), these secret societies have a headquarters somewhere (like the City of London, for example) and subsidiaries in other parts of the world. Those subsidiaries get their instructions from the headquarters and that's why you can walk into any McDonald's restaurant anywhere in the world and enter almost the same place (with only minor variations, like an obvious difference in the language being used there). It's the same with these secret societies.

What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale.

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake

Not only did our ancestors know about the holographic nature of 'reality', but there is also scientific evidence for the holographic nature of 'reality'.

"That is whole, this is whole.
From that wholeness, this wholeness comes.
Add the whole to the whole and the whole still remains.
Remove the whole from the whole and the whole still remains.
The whole remains the whole." - Isha Upanishad

"Know the world is a mirror from head to foot,
In every atom a hundred blazing suns.
If you cleave the heart of one drop of water,
A hundred pure oceans emerge from it.
If you examine closely each grain of sand,
A thousand Adams may be seen in it.
In its members a gnat is like an elephant;
In its qualities a drop of rain is like the Nile.
The heart of a barley-corn equals a hundred harvests,
A world dwells in the heart of a millet seed.
In the wing of a gnat is the ocean of life,
In the pupil of the eye a heaven;
What though the grain of the heart be small,
It is a station for the Lord of both worlds to dwell therein." - Mahmud Shabstari

What we need is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually and collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING is illusory, EXCEPT consciousness itself. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY to begin with. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.

The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak). We not only decode/re-decode information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things', but we can also ENCODE/RE-ENCODE information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things' - this is the basis of meme magic. We're encoding 'people', 'places' and 'things' with different information to what was there before, we're altering its informational substrate. The base state of EVERYTHING in the universe is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. We are literally information decoding information.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake

Meme magic is real because what we call 'reality' is holographic in nature. The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts, our emotions and our intentions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room.

>could that be a coincidence?
>NOT A CHANCE

oh, ok. not like at least tens of thousands of albums were released pre-9/11, with at least hundreds that feature nyc on the cover

wow a single tower on fire spooky

This one always makes me cum buckets.

Everyone in this thread is an idiot. 11 September has always been the most important date in Christian-Islamic relations since pic related.

I already posted that faggot.

and no one cares

I do.

>who waiting for the next big one

>This famalamadingdong

Maybe it says shone when there's something mental going on, but that's about it. All the numerology and detailed analysis is just crazy.

>schizophrenia intensifies

It is a code left to be cracked.

Muslims had already tried to blow the WTC once up by 1995. In fact, it was in 1993, so still fresh in the memory of the creators of this card game.
It's only "predictive" because the terrorist tried again.

You're left to be cracked.

Not quite as fun as the gang stalking threads though

*correction
I have no crack left.

Really makes you think

"On the World Trade Center, by Minoru Yamasaki: “Who’s afraid of the big, bad buildings? Everyone, because there are so many things about gigantism that we just don’t know. The gamble of triumph or tragedy at this scale — and ultimately it is a gamble — demands an extraordinary payoff. The trade center towers could be the start of a new skyscraper age or the biggest tombstones in the world.” — The Times, May 29, 1966."

At least they don't eat ass
like you sluuuuut

When exactly do you think this came out?

So what exactly is the point of all this?
If it is some sinister shadow government that rules the world what is the point of putting all these "hints" in?

What makes them "hints" and not just coincidences?
The World Trade Centre was the most recognisable land mark in all of America. Of course lots of entertainment and art would focus on them.

WHOA!
WHOA!
HE PRETTY MUCH ADMITTED IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

This thread fucking sucks.

Watch:

what the fuck? when was this publication?

>could this be a coincidence? NOT A CHANCE
>NOT A CHANCE
You dont really understand what a coincidence is do you? Miracles happen all of the time; coincidences also happen all of the time. To presume that your coincidence is somehow more important than another based on nothing but anecdote is basic logic fallacy 101.

My understanding is when a significant event like 911 occurs, it is embedded in the collective consciousness of millions of people. Time doesn't necessarily exist, humans only have the capacity to condense information from one fixed point in time (the present). In other words 911 sent ripples of information to the past and present creating this effect.

>Time : a flat circle

Made me laff.
What a bunch of fucking bullshit

KKK

unbearable faggotry happening in this thread.

Shills.
Fuck off.
>snow burns and produces ashes, BTW