Honest question to americans

How do liberals defend the fact that mass shooting didn't occur as much back in the racist, patriarchy usa (pre 1970)? The stats pretty much show that with the influx of immigrants and the rising equality of blacks, mass shooting occured more often.

If buying legal guns was the problem wouldn't the US have an systemic mass shooting problem over its entire existence?

>How do liberals defend the fact that mass shooting didn't occur as much back in the racist, patriarchy usa (pre 1970)?

I don't know op. Might have something to do with the fact that you can now own weapons that can kill thousands in a matter of seconds. In the 1930s they banned weapons like that.

The US went to shit in almost all statistics after the 1960s. The only notable exception is violent crime, which started to decline in the 90s, possibly because of abortion laws 20 years earlier. This coincides with the beginning of the 2nd globalization in full force and the spread of cultural marxism.

Is that so? Couldn't they buy a tommy gun or something like that back in the day?

My parents gree up in a rural town were it was not strange to bring a rifle to school and put it in your locker if you we on the rifle team. No shootings ever. But then it was an all white area.

>Couldn't they buy a tommy gun or something like that back in the day?

No, they made it almost impossible to do so because the mafia was out gunning the police back than.

Yes. Shitlibs literally know nothing about guns, or the history of guns.

i'm not just referring to the '30s, this whole period from 1945-1960 for example. Where US-citizens able to buy "assault" rifles which fired multiple rounds?

How dare you use logic and reasoning instead of parroting memes

I blame the media.

>an AR can kill thousands in seconds

That's impressive, do you call in your chopper gunner to output such an efficient rate of killing?

muh mafia.

This person is an idiot. Do not listen to them, Fully auto weapons were not banned until 1986. You cannot manufacture them for civilian use. You can still buy them with a class 3 license that costs thousands and requires an d extensive background check. The weapons themselves are 10's of thousands of dollars because they cannot be made anymore.

It's a fad. White kids are over it, but muzzies are trying to adopt late.

You could order tommy guns out a fucking catalogue back then
Shit attempt at historical revisionism, see me after class

There are a lot of other factors that could be possibly involved, there isn't enough, and there will never be enough statistical evidence to systematically link all these causes to what you just said.

In my opinion, just my opinion, it's because of our increasing population, more people and more competition, people begin to feel less significant, they commit these mass murders to leave their mark on the world.

Majority of those are Obama false flags to push for his Gun Control Agenda.

Isn't that factor way too relative? Back in 1970 people were already thinking it was overpopulated? Back in 1930 people taught the same...

every generation always thinks that they have reached that peak regarding population problems.

>Obama starts wanting to ban all guns
>Number of mass shootings instantly skyrockets
Pure coincidence

I seem to recall that back then you could freely own full auto weapons and explosives as well. He'll you could legally buy dynamite sticks for fishing

>I don't know op. Might have something to do with the fact that you can now own weapons that can kill thousands in a matter of seconds. In the 1930s they banned weapons like that.
Shut up faggot, those weapons have a legitimate sporting use.

>SHALL

They appeal to emotion. And it works.

Good point though, here's a bump.

Its because of Breivik