qidian.com/

No Japanese allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KSIwUaDOl3A
change.org/p/xi-jinping-urgent-appeal-for-unconditional-release-of-liu-xiaobo
youtube.com/watch?v=HJ0emX5RgZQ
cnet.com/news/japanese-company-plans-space-elevator-by-2050/
thebulletin.org/china-worries-about-japanese-plutonium-stocks7248
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Non-Proliferation_of_Nuclear_Weapons#Leaving_the_treaty
youtube.com/watch?v=DYR95CgI7p8
ratings.fide.com/topfed.phtml
ratings.fide.com/top.phtml?list=men
goratings.org/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=79B3VUS4xjg
youtube.com/watch?v=AVniI7pqS38
youtube.com/watch?v=fPuxzSv8aWY
youtube.com/watch?v=wrJHajLhkHo
youtube.com/watch?v=kDcKXzZv8Tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do you hate us so much

Should have wrote no japaense or other American lapdogs allowed.

daily reminder the japaneses massacred nanjing residents because they were jealous and couldn't handle how superior the chinese were

Stop acting, park ching poh :^)
Include gooks
They're just cancerous
Japanese give sweets to kids in nanking that was on japan newspaper at that time and its absolute truth and its just friendly commit suicide of chinese because they feel like so without japanese influence and it is proven by emperor hirohito
Japanese soldiers weeped for the dead with bright laughter and gunshots, some even had sex with volutary naked women who lost their husbands to show empathy
I don't know why chinese hates japan so much! The japanese army was so nice to them, and even if they suffered by a bit because superior race yamato (not a single drop of yayoi blood, pure ainu white aryan blood) came, government already apologized for the slight misunderstandings between china and japan :(

sides = in andromeda

type the word "sexpat" on r/china do it.

which language is the best for chanting
and why is it cantonese?youtube.com/watch?v=KSIwUaDOl3A

> www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSIwUaDOl3A

I don't want to feel bad.

Japanese space program is inferior to Chinese space program.

And they think they are the superior race?

Don't make me scoff. Oops, too late.

Peru? PERU!?

【臨時起義刻不容緩】請廣傳:7月13日也就是明天早上10時半,請大家來到吉隆坡安邦的中國駐馬來西亞大使館前,要求中國政府馬上釋放劉曉波。在最後關頭,讓他自由。

Solidarity with Liu Xiaobo: Tomorrow 13th July 10:30am we will gather in front of the Embassy of China in Kuala Lumpur, to urge for the urgent release of Liu Xiaobo and his family. Pls join and spread the news.

#请出席支援的朋友自行携带大字报标语
#一群关心公民自发活动

Why are countries that have 10x Russia's economy and 3x Russia's population so scared of Russia?

Shut the fuck up
Cuck Fagbo is a piece of shit

que pasa?

This shit makes CCP even more unwilling to release him because it might signify that CCP lost to those niggers that's not even Chinese
But its good, liu doesn't deserve anything

tell me about factories here peru. what do you know already? what are some goods I should purchase here?

Please sign this petition.
change.org/p/xi-jinping-urgent-appeal-for-unconditional-release-of-liu-xiaobo

your thoughts on this image

bump

nice joke zhang
where is china?

>where is china
up there with the other two big dogs that have space stations, lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=HJ0emX5RgZQ

having """""""""space station"""""" means nothing before the rising sun, zhang

USA, China, and Russia will be the only nations in the future to possess their own orbital space elevator.

even private companies are set to build their own orbital space elevator here though

cnet.com/news/japanese-company-plans-space-elevator-by-2050/

CHING CHONG BING BONG DING DONG JACKY CHAN GENGHIS KHAN HONG KONG NAGASAKI HIROSHIMA

>cnet.com/news/japanese-company-plans-space-elevator-by-2050/
You have no military or any capability of self-defense. You're a neutered pathetic shell of a once great nation.

It'd be a shame if a couple of Chinese saboteurs destroyed your orbital elevator ambitions, Japan.

You would just have to let it happen, or go crying to daddy America.

gotchu senpai

>You have no military or any capability of self-defense. You're a neutered pathetic shell of a once great nation.

>yfw article-9 super restricted japan still has one of the most powerful fleets on earth

because means nothing when you got the guts and the tech to do it

>chinese thread
>jap comes in and starts sperging out

Honestly you're the worst posters on Sup Forums, get back to your own general takeshi

>Getting so buttmad that he posted a diagram of Japan's entire naval fleet
Lmao. We live in the 21st century. A naval fleet is nothing to be feared, naught but a couple of nucleaaar warheads couldn't put out.

You're all just jealous.

top kek Sup Forums is a japanese website, embrace the rising sun or gtfo

>moving the goalposts
and nuclear warfare against japan is even worse
we've always been one step from going nuclear

thebulletin.org/china-worries-about-japanese-plutonium-stocks7248
>These plutonium stocks are large enough to manufacture more than 5,500 bombs, using an average of 8 kilograms of plutonium per bomb. Furthermore, once Japan’s Rokkasho nuclear reprocessing facility starts operating—a priority of Japan’s prime minister, Shinzo Abe—then about eight tons of plutonium each year, or enough to build almost 1,000 bombs, would be added to Japan’s already immense plutonium stockpile. According to NBC News, “Once the Nuclear Fuel Reprocessing Center at Rokkasho opens, the size of this stockpile could double in five and a half years.”
>In addition, nuclear-weapons experts point out that Japan has already produced roughly 50 kilograms of “supergrade plutonium” in the natural uranium blankets of its Joyo and Monju prototype fast-breeder reactors. Once separated, it would be enough to build more than 10 bombs. In addition, because this fuel is of better quality than the usual weapons-grade plutonium, it would be easier to make smaller bombs.
>What’s more, many Japanese high-level officials have argued publicly that Japan should have nuclear weapons, and that this development “would not violate its constitution.” A Japanese white paper on defense from 1970 made the same legalistic argument about the possession of small-yield, purely defensive nuclear weapons,

Laughable but irrelevant.

1)America would have conflict of interest if Japan possessed any nuclear weapons of any sort, since you know....America is the only nation to have nuked a country. That country being Japan.

2) Japan is not one of the five permanent UN members and also not a recognized nuclear power. Even if you manufactured the nukes they would still be illegal.

Not like you would get the chance to create it either, before your island nation is turned into fairy dust by ICBMs from the mainland.

Hey I want to be a executive of chinese commie party How can I do this?

First, you have to be 100% Chinese.

Fug
My first ancestor is come from Tang dynasty to korea in AD 658 as a diplomat
is this count?

I'm sure it does since you were able to delineate your heritage by over 18 generations! It's also funny because my ancestors come from the royal Li family that ruled over Middle Kingdom during the Tang dynasty.

Your ancestors were commissioned by the royal court while mine ruled it...You are my vassal, no?

lol my celestial majesty can I be a new commie dynasty's vassal?
When the great party use forbidden city as a new court?

The tribute is not the least expensive. You should contemplate this more and decide if this is something you would really like to do.

>As of June 2016, the fastest supercomputer on the TOP500 supercomputer list is the Sunway TaihuLight, in China, with a LINPACK benchmark score of 93 PFLOPS, exceeding the previous record holder, Tianhe-2, by around 59 PFLOPS.

World's fastest supercomputer is in China. LMao how will nips ever recover?

>1)America would have conflict of interest if Japan possessed any nuclear weapons of any sort, since you know....America is the only nation to have nuked a country. That country being Japan.
not really. there are even factions in america that advocate for japan's independent nuclear armament in fear of getting involved in a looming random regional nuclear exchange in asia, mostly due to retarded north korea and china.

>2) Japan is not one of the five permanent UN members and also not a recognized nuclear power. Even if you manufactured the nukes they would still be illegal.
not really again, the NPT has an exception that allows of a member's withdrawal from it in the case of emergency, which can easily be applied to japan nowadays if it really exploits it thanks to nk, which openly threatens japan with nukes and ballistic missiles that are actually shot into japanese water like every month along with the official announces that they'll obliterate tokyo.
>Article X allows a state to leave the treaty if "extraordinary events, related to the subject matter of this Treaty, have jeopardized the supreme interests of its country", giving three months' (ninety days') notice. The state is required to give reasons for leaving the NPT in this notice.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Non-Proliferation_of_Nuclear_Weapons#Leaving_the_treaty

>Not like you would get the chance to create it either, before your island nation is turned into fairy dust by ICBMs from the mainland.
you're so naive if you believe japan would announce development before completion, not to mention the fact that there is no guarantee that japan haven't already developed it in the first place.

while whites, chinks, japs, russian are planning to kill each other soon , I still living happy in south america
youtube.com/watch?v=DYR95CgI7p8

Ok then. We will lob nukes at one another like we are monkeys throwing dynamites. China can do this all day with you, Japan.

We will slap a jap

modern linpack benchmark is all about putting together processors as many as possible, so it doesn't really reflect actual technological level and capacity.
in a real application, it's even slower than japanese one built in fucking 2011.

China is #2 in the world in chess.

ratings.fide.com/topfed.phtml

with an average player rating of 2709

and a total number of 153 international titles won.

China also has a player ranking in the Top 10
>ratings.fide.com/top.phtml?list=men

China also beats Japan at strategy game of Go 15 years in a row!!!

>goratings.org/en/

lol both chess and go are not popular in japan to begin with.
shogi is the most dominant board game here.

pfft, i could probably beat you in shogi

you are always nothing but an easy prey for the yamato master race, deal with it

> youtube.com/watch?v=79B3VUS4xjg
proper and neutral mandarin is soo underrated

meanwhile northernfuck accent gets spread everywhere along with muh OBOR
> youtube.com/watch?v=AVniI7pqS38

>inb4 t. taiwancuck shill
here is taiwan's cutesy* accent, still not bad at all
youtube.com/watch?v=fPuxzSv8aWY
youtube.com/watch?v=wrJHajLhkHo

fuck shogi

why are all you gwailou taking in northernfuck accent when learning mandarin?

Even the southafrodude and his bike buddy,
seriously, they sound soo out of place in canton

government control publishing educational materials for foreigners so they do include the regional beijing stuff and not really the whole northern thing, foreigners will never know how luoyang or dongbei accent sound like

I talk like a taiwanese, since I studied mandarin there

Daily reminder

Actually, Beijing Mandarin is objectively the best.

the inter-Asian dick-waving is my least favorite part of learning Chinese

No need to kick a man when he's already down, imo.

*tereports behindo you*
*rinsing sun with emperor hirohito*
Heh, nothingu pasonal shiina, this is our leal frag
*do nanking again*
dindu it ror
*comfolts women again*
whore 100% disgusting chonn
we're the most peacefulu cuntri… dont get wai china and korea hates us they barubalian ror

I wanted to see people talking in Chinese.

1. You fucking cunt
2. Is all japanese in grey?

1. No
2. First, japanese is never a yellow country like gookland and chinkland. Japanese are descendants of ainu people, a white aryan race. We had discussion about jomon and yayoi, but it's not true. We're not mixed with any parts of jomon or yayoi, but only made up with superior white ainu. This can be proven because emperor hitohito wanted to kill the non-whites and that is because he's white and you have no proof that he is not white. So the whole japanese country is in grey. Not to mention about okinawa people who is japanese because they are japanese people according to our ancient god amaterasu and they are white and yamato aryan too. Never was independent. Brainwash and photoshop of ccp before 1900. Mao edited them himself. So evil. And when i said emperor hirohito wanted to kill non-whites, i mean in a peaceful voluntary way. We're peacefully strong at ww2 and democratic at the same time. It was on textbook made by ldp. So the answer is im in grey when you're glorious aryan japanese, green if you're a han rapebaby.

可以满足你的愿望
但是看到中文又怎么样? 你大概看不懂
那我试试...
慰安妇没发生过
如果你看懂了就说:
他妈的日本跟我们道歉
如果没看懂请回应:
I love Korea, such a nice country

God I hope he dies a painful death already, even if I want him to suffer longer.

No one who hates his own people and culture so much that he wants them to suffer under 300 years of western colonalism deserves to live.

China should burn his corpse, put the ash into a inert warhead, and shoot it at Norway, where those Nobel Peace Prize faggots reside that give out those good-goy point to Western puppets for decades.
Hell, there is a reason why Jean Paul Satre declined the Novel Prize in the 70s, citing exactly that reason that this prize is nothing but a PR tool in service to the US state department.

this
Even though there's a high chance you're just another zhang instead of hans

But I'm a Justin, not a Hans.

(Get along with the time, Japan. It's as if I would say that Japanese are still named Yamamoto etc.)

今満足します。ありがとう

who suffers the most?
a) east asian male living in the USA
b) east asian male living in europe
c) east asian male living in australia

youtube.com/watch?v=kDcKXzZv8Tg

你也不是用英语吗

Hans, I…
良かった

>0026 JST
>0227 JST
>0326 JST
>0634 JST
>0711 JST

hey Schlomo, you might want to not troll through Japan sleeping hours to appear more Japanese

he might be an otaku NEET, which isn't very honorable either

peru?

Why the hell does every Chinese restaurant offer Cantonese cuisine, even the Sichuan restaurant down the street has bland food like every other Cantonese restaurant

peru?

will an Asian girl ever love you the way your mother does peru? will cindy ever love & care for you peru?

Would the Malay Malay people be ok about this?

I like South Korea. But people around me hate it.

But everything l like about it I learned through people who hate it.

I think the authority is worried about his last words getting publicized.

Most taiwanese that I know either hate or love South Korea, there's no in-between

In Taiwan every Chinese restaurant offers Taiwanese food

Friends, what the fuck do I search on baidu maps to find meat markets or butcheries? I've tried 肉市 and 卖肉 with no luck.

Caption: please whiii

Most people are. They don't have strong options on it.

The well educated and created and outspoken ones though...

I like Korea and think it's a good comparison for our history

i guess it's 菜場
That's what we call it here. Google confirmed.

Funny, in China mainland, every restaurant has Sichuan dishes in one way or another. It's kinda like Italian food over here...

Actually, why do so many Taiwan fags hate SK?
Just because the Japanese do and hence every weeb has the obligation to hate them as well?
There is literally no friction between Taiwan and SK whatsoever to warrant this.

I had found things labelled like that. I thought they would only sell vegetables. tank you based unruly provincial!

Cai means foods I suppose

>Norway
>Nobel Prize
Another case of severe mental retardation

>Per Alfred Nobel's will, the recipient is selected by the Norwegian Nobel Committee, a five-member committee appointed by the Parliament of Norway

>The well educated and creative and outspoken ones make strong opinions to market their identity.

They also more likely to have business cooperation and competition with the Koreans.
Compete with them on electronics and high tech.

The weeb factor you mentioned is always my top suspicion but since I am a weeb myself I might overestimate that

菜场is a general peasant/farmer market. They have fresh meat there as well.

Pic: the butcher stall in a market in Kunming, where I was an expat a year ago.

gtfo hans

i could go for some of that food right now
oh let the man stay, at least he's contributing something to the discussion

>I like South Korea. But people around me hate it.
>But everything l like about it I learned through people who hate it.
我喜歡韓國文化 可是我身邊的網民都討厭韓國 可是我對韓國的了解都是從他們那裡學的

Abe is getting fucked and now shifting towards China

Danke herr fleshstaffelmensch

the actual relevant and original STEM prizes are given by the Swedes.

The Peace Prize is just a meme prize that only people take serious that have political agendas.

Shows how retarded the Norwegians are.

do chinks do mass rapes of japanese girls when they invade japan?