Rich Chigga

Thoughts on Rich Chigga? Anyone looking forward to his album?

dude reminds me of Chad Warden

No faggot, fuck off

rich industry plant, will probably OD at 25

rich chinese nigga is a meme

He's nothing more than a stupid meme. Irrelevant and useless.

If he didn't name himself rich chigga and get famous from a dumb meme song i might have taken him seriously.

he's gonna blow up. he and the 88rising camp are so far, succeeding in capitalizing on an underrepresented market: Asian-Americans and similarly westernized Asians. so far he's had only singles, but when this album drops, i guarantee there will be a ton of publicity and marketing that'll hit it and he will make a ton of buzz. that includes a bunch of articles about how chigga is a "problematic" name

Fuck off, 88rising employee.

"No"

I like him. Makes decent tracks and raps pretty well. mu hates both fun and new hip hop so the rest of the thread will continue like the replies above me.

why not?
can I get one, reasonable argument as to how Rich Chigger is a hack, or talentless, or just a piece of shit?

Out of all mainstream rappers I find him more enjoyable than most at least, it's just turn up music

Predicting this album is going to be pretty disappointing tho

he literally hasn't made a bad song yet. Sup Forums boys dont like him though cuz of his ease of entry. He's got talent and a unique voice too, im looking forward to his album

my favorite track of his is "seventeen"

Haha nope. Asian-Americans are a minuscule and powerless minority. They're practically a speck of dust with absolutely no presence in the media industry. Do you genuinely believe that a bunch of chinks and gooks are going to make a dent in Western (((entertainment)))? Furthermore, 88rising is obviously never going to make it big in Asia itself either. Japan has their own big thing. Korea has their own big thing. China has a closed market and a shitload of censorship, and 88rising would have to become complete sellouts to make it in that market. The other Asian countries are insignificant. 88rising is nothing but a meme, nothing more than a "YouTube celebrity". I give them 12 more months before they begin fading into obscurity.

>no presence in the media industry
exactly. but no presence in the industry doesn't mean no presence in terms of population of consumers.
besides, all your slurring just makes me believe you're a bigot without any sense. so you can have your opinion and I'll have mine.

Did you reply to the wrong person? I said I like him

hope he does something creative and mainstream at the same time kinda like scum fuck flower boy

rich chigga the type of nigga to make music for people who love black people humor and vines on social media

I was a huge fan of him on vine and I'm glad that he;s finding success in other ventures! :)

>88rising
>Asian-Americans
88rising is an Asian label retard
Rich Chigga is an Indognesian

OD?? this faggot probably hasn't even had a beer, this guy is on par with youtube "diss rappers" lmfao absolutely terrible and cringeworthy, something a 12 year old would listen to, go suck his chode OP for even making a thread about this beta chink

wow racist much

he looks like the villain of a chinese kung fu movie

Chad Daddy actually has a career and is a father now.

He's like 5'4 and scrawny as fuck.